PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts FAQ #6: Can I remove the Thermogenic Complex?

Animal Rep
07-15-09, 9:42 am
Q: Can I remove the Thermogenic Complex?

A: Yes. The Thermogenic Complex contents can be found in the red capsule, making it easy to identify.

23sh
11-15-10, 8:08 pm
if i remove the Thermogenic Complex will that reduces how well the product works?

Aggression
11-15-10, 8:42 pm
if i remove the Thermogenic Complex will that reduces how well the product works?

The only thing you won't get is the stimulant boost. You'll still get the metabolic complex, the CCK complex, Thyroid, Nootropic, Diuretic, etc. There are plenty of times that I remove the red capsule for certain reasons and the product still works great.

Razor
05-06-11, 9:14 am
The only thing you won't get is the stimulant boost. You'll still get the metabolic complex, the CCK complex, Thyroid, Nootropic, Diuretic, etc. There are plenty of times that I remove the red capsule for certain reasons and the product still works great.

Great response brotha covered everything. I remove the red capsule when joining Cuts with Shock Therapy or Rage. Don't need the overstimulation! haha

ToSo
05-06-11, 10:11 am
Great response brotha covered everything. I remove the red capsule when joining Cuts with Shock Therapy or Rage. Don't need the overstimulation! haha

Right on the money. Cuts is extremely stack friendly, my favorite part is having that option to remove the Red stim when stacking it with my other favorite products like S.T. or Rage

bots444
05-19-11, 10:02 am
Right on the money. Cuts is extremely stack friendly, my favorite part is having that option to remove the Red stim when stacking it with my other favorite products like S.T. or Rage

I think im going to have to remove the red pill as well. It seems like it is ripping up my stomach. I feel like my stomach is kinda burning....do you think that is from the thermogenic pill?

C.Coronato
05-19-11, 10:23 am
You can take the red cap out that is fine, or you can try having it with a small amount of food.

bots444
05-19-11, 10:44 am
You can take the red cap out that is fine, or you can try having it with a small amount of food.

That might have been my problem. I usually eat breakfast around 6:45 and then i take the cuts at 8 when i get to work. Maybe i should take the cuts with breakfast like yous said. This morning i didn't eat anything and then took it. I wonder if that was the problem.

C.Coronato
05-19-11, 10:49 am
Usually you should be having the Cuts as soon as you wake up and then 30 mins later or so eat something.

bots444
05-19-11, 10:56 am
Usually you should be having the Cuts as soon as you wake up and then 30 mins later or so eat something.

Ok perfect. Thank you for the info, I will try that out tomorrow.