PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts FAQ #7: Can I remove the Diuretic Complex?

Animal Rep
07-15-09, 9:42 am
Q: Can I remove the Diuretic Complex?

A: If for any reason the Diuretic Complex needs to be removed, it can be found in the 2 small solid blue capsules

Zacharicus
04-21-10, 6:11 am
Can you explain the benefits of the diuretic complex? With all the water I'm drinking, I'm pissing like a racehorse without Cuts. With Cuts, I'm running to the toilet all the time. I've got an office job at day time, and the amount of times I run to the toilet is getting close to embarrassing!

C.Coronato
04-21-10, 10:11 am
The benefits are simply to get rid of the excess water under your skin which will help you achieve that ultra shredded look at very low BF %.

Zacharicus
04-21-10, 9:55 pm
Thanks mate. So what I might do is leave it out for first cycle until BF is lower.

C.Coronato
04-22-10, 9:33 am
Sounds good to me. Often do that as well, until im closer to my show date.

Eric210
09-14-10, 7:49 pm
you have to drink a lot of water to really make it effective right? i think thats what MHP's said

C.Coronato
09-15-10, 9:34 am
You should always be drinking a minimum of a gallon of water.

unclejason
04-04-11, 12:56 pm
Q: Can I remove the Diuretic Complex?

A: If for any reason the Diuretic Complex needs to be removed, it can be found in the 2 small solid blue capsules

Hey man, I have a friend who trains for triatholons (I know, this is totally out of our scope here); he wants to get ripped but he's also concerned about losing or manipulating water and sodium. I see that you can remove the Diuretic Complex which is awesome, but can you tell me how this would affect someone doing this type of long distance training? It may be that Cuts isn't the right supplement for him; is there another Animal/Universal product for someone doing this type of training to help them get leaner and harder but won't impact water? Thanks

C.Coronato
06-14-11, 1:44 pm
Hey man, I have a friend who trains for triatholons (I know, this is totally out of our scope here); he wants to get ripped but he's also concerned about losing or manipulating water and sodium. I see that you can remove the Diuretic Complex which is awesome, but can you tell me how this would affect someone doing this type of long distance training? It may be that Cuts isn't the right supplement for him; is there another Animal/Universal product for someone doing this type of training to help them get leaner and harder but won't impact water? Thanks

I think Cuts would help, just take out the diuretic so his water is not manipulated. Then proper diet and cardio should take care of the rest.

Brometheus
03-25-13, 6:15 pm
I've read a bit about water manipulation before a contest, i.e. increasing water and sodium intake and then sharply decreasing and the aldosterone will take a couple days to catch up during which time increased urination should dry you out. Something along those lines. My question is if this is safe to do along with taking the diuretic in Cuts. Should I leave it out and only take it the last week? Or should I avoid this type of water amnipulation and just use the diuretic? I'm asking for bodybuilding purposes so I'm not trying to reach a certain weight.