PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak?

TheDog
07-18-09, 8:31 pm
I just got Animal Pak because the store I brought it from said it gets you bigger while still toning your body; and that is exactly what I wanted. I am 5'9ish and 174 lbs. I am hoping to just get bigger in size...I work out 3 days a week and take the pak once every morning. To anyone that has used this...does it work and what effects does it tell?

Muscleguy93
07-19-09, 1:20 pm
Animal pak is a multi+ aminos+ other stuff. its gonna keep you healthy and they say "no stimsulants" but actually Giseng fucking kept me awake for hours... with energy.

try it you might like it, i didnt though(i had too many side effects)

Tartaglia
07-19-09, 1:27 pm
Animal Pak wont get you bigger. Its a multi vitamin. Use other animal products with Pak and youll definetly see improvment, IM using Pak Nitro and Pump. AMazing STACK!

AFTazz06
07-19-09, 1:29 pm
I just got Animal Pak because the store I brought it from said it gets you bigger while still toning your body; and that is exactly what I wanted. I am 5'9ish and 174 lbs. I am hoping to just get bigger in size...I work out 3 days a week and take the pak once every morning. To anyone that has used this...does it work and what effects does it tell?

The Pak is a multi-vitamin as already stated. So that should tell you that it's no miracle drug, it'll just give your body everything it need to fully function throughout the day, and its specially crafted for those of us who train hard and eat/diet hard. To get bigger or to "tone" your body you will need to have a proper nutritional program down. Supplements only aid you in the proccess.