PDA

View Full Version : A.A.'s Journey.

A.A.
07-20-09, 4:39 am
Hello everyone...Well,finally I started my journey.

I wanna show all of you my plan week routine and then see your opinions and advices about it,and also about the stuff,that I wanna add to it.

I do sports every day, from 4:00 to 6:00:
Mon. Chest/shoulders and triceps.
Tue. Rugby
Wed. Back and biceps.
Thur. Rugby
Fri. Legs
Sat. Off
Sun. Off

This routine is already going for 3 years,and the question to all of you will not be about my training days, but about the supplements,that I wanna add to this routine and if it is a good idea.

I will give a little sum about myself.
5.’5’. 19 years old. 188 pounds. Very active, cant live without sports. Always workout with big weighs on 8-9 reps,with 3-5 sets for one exercise.
My Goal: Is to get to 165-170 pounds,by reducing my bf % to about 7-8,and than being there,continue gaining muscle mass and get to 180.

I am starting a routine, which includes following:
7:30 wake up. Take 1st Cuts before breakfast.
After breakfast at 8:00 take Pak and Omega.
At 12:00 take 2nd Cuts.
I always workout from 3:30(4:00) to 6:00. Before workout 30 mins prio-take Pump.
And after work out take Flex.

I was going to follow this routine with Pak, Pump, Flex and Omega without cycling off for a year (maybe longer, depending on your advices),as they let you do so, and cycle Cuts with 3 weeks on and 1 week off. (and maybe Stak/M-Stak if I use it)

And I have 2 questions:
1st. I also wanted to take either Stak or M-stack with the Pump before workout, but I don’t know which one of them is a testosterone booser, which I don’t want, and do I have to take it WITH Pump at the same time or some time before or some time after it. Or is the plan is good enough without adding Stak/M-Stak?

2nd. Will this routine be ok, considering taking also Stak or M-stack, and are the timings good enough?! (if the advice coming will be "yes, you can also use it".

Thank you animals and I am really waiting for a reply, which will really be appreciated,and this way I will be able to start my journey.

A.A.
07-20-09, 10:34 am
Anyone has any opinions about the stacks and any advices with it?!

CuttDeez
07-20-09, 10:43 am
If you add one of them I would stick with M-stak because of your age

A.A.
07-20-09, 11:03 am
Well, I am looking for a advice if I have to add it in general. I just dont know if its going to be ok to add Stak or M-Stak to my routine,or if its enough already?! And about M-Stak,does it work as a testosterone booster or not? If not,I will add it to my Pump takings at the same time.