PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question on Cuts

Histo55
07-20-09, 2:13 pm
I was wondering if people can take cuts even if they are not cutting down for any bodybuilding competition. I am a college athlete and got done with a weight/mass gaining phase and I slowly started losing some of the fat i gained, about 12 lbs, and now I am looking at taking animal cuts to help with the remaining 10-15 more lbs that i want to lose...do some people do this and is it healthy? I am 6'3" and am currently 250 lbs and want to get to around 235 lbs. I haven taken m-stak, omega, pak, nitro, pump, etc all in the past and loved the results. thanks a bunch boys

C.Coronato
07-20-09, 2:15 pm
Histo - You can absolutely take it even if its just for personal use. Just make sure you continue that diet you are on to lose those first pounds and you will be all set brother.

CuttDeez
07-20-09, 2:19 pm
I was wondering if people can take cuts even if they are not cutting down for any bodybuilding competition. I am a college athlete and got done with a weight/mass gaining phase and I slowly started losing some of the fat i gained, about 12 lbs, and now I am looking at taking animal cuts to help with the remaining 10-15 more lbs that i want to lose...do some people do this and is it healthy? I am 6'3" and am currently 250 lbs and want to get to around 235 lbs. I haven taken m-stak, omega, pak, nitro, pump, etc all in the past and loved the results. thanks a bunch boys

When you say college athlete do you mean varsity college athlete. IF YOU ARE THEN WATCH OUT Animal Cuts contains Synephrine which is not allowed in NCAA drug tests

Histo55
07-20-09, 5:09 pm
When you say college athlete do you mean varsity college athlete. IF YOU ARE THEN WATCH OUT Animal Cuts contains Synephrine which is not allowed in NCAA drug tests

Thanks for the heads up on synephrine. That could have been bad because I get tested at the end of august. Looks like i just gotta start runnin more!