PDA

View Full Version : help!!!! need mass

Rick cross
07-23-09, 9:39 pm
i want to enter my first show around the end of next year but theres one problem i am only 130.an i need to be at least 170!!!.i am only 17.because of my religon i cant eat beef an i cant afford alot of supplements can i get there with food alone.is 15 months enough time?can i put enough mass on? its my first contest an second is not an option.to me second place is the first loser!!!!!

Angst
07-23-09, 11:11 pm
There are plenty of good sources of protein other than beef. Eggs, fish, and even pork are becoming more popular.

TigerAce01
07-23-09, 11:23 pm
If you look on Machine's thread, the guy eats like 2 dozen eggs a day, and eggs make up most of his diet. If you can't eat beef...go for eggs, chicken, cottage cheese, tuna, the options are many.

and 15 months is plenty of time! Just make sure not to overdue it in your gaining phase. Try to eat a lot...but clean.

-Ace

whosnexttt
07-25-09, 12:13 am
i want to enter my first show around the end of next year but theres one problem i am only 130.an i need to be at least 170!!!.i am only 17.because of my religon i cant eat beef an i cant afford alot of supplements can i get there with food alone.is 15 months enough time?can i put enough mass on? its my first contest an second is not an option.to me second place is the first loser!!!!!

15 months is enough time bro, for bulking eat ALOT OF EGGS AND CHICKEN....red meat is the best way to gain weight, but im pretty sure eggs and chicken can do the same, and make sure you eat around 8 times a day for your bodyweight, and for the first 4-5 meals take in around 50g-80g of carbs and make sure they are sources like white rice,potatoes,oatmeal.

how does your training look like right now?