PDA

View Full Version : Utah ABC July '09

N. Motta
07-24-09, 10:32 am
What was sure to be the first of many great Utah ABC gatherings happened on Thursday at Fat Albert's Gym in Layton Utah. Men and women showed up to punish the iron and earn the right to wear the Animal name on their chests. Borders were crossed and new friendships were made. The floor was also in dire need of a mopping, did I mention it was over 100 degrees in the gym? Nothing like some dry ass Utah heat.

Thanks so much to everyone that participated, to Fat Alberts for allowing us to host the event and to Treetrunklegs and Corporate for provide the kick ass Journey Book's and sample supp's. They were very well received.

Link to the pics.
http://photobucket.com/UtahABC2009

Link to the Utah ABC
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=766646#post766646

Aggression
07-24-09, 10:36 am
Awesome. There are some BIG dudes throwing around iron right there. niCe job fellas. Keep it rollin'.

Monika33
07-24-09, 10:40 am
I am always ready for a WORKOUT!

Watch out now we are all ANIMALS!

I will work hard at getting the ANIMAL word out, UTAH ANIMALS is gonna be huge!

Aggression
07-24-09, 10:43 am

That's what I like to hear ..

N. Motta
07-24-09, 10:47 am

Hell yea sister!

C.Coronato
07-24-09, 10:53 am
Thanks for making it here so fast, keep rockin fellas.

naturalguy
07-24-09, 10:55 am
Nice job. You had 2 ABC veterans from the East coast there newbreed and blackdragon

N. Motta
07-24-09, 10:59 am
Nice job. You had 2 ABC veterans from the East coast there newbreed and blackdragon

Man it was cool of them to join us. Both great people as a whole from what I could tell. Newbreed and I talked for awhile afterwards, about how we can grow and recruit some more Animals. His advice and insight was appreciated and will be put to good use.

Monika33
07-24-09, 12:13 pm
Man it was cool of them to join us. Both great people as a whole from what I could tell. Newbreed and I talked for awhile afterwards, about how we can grow and recruit some more Animals. His advice and insight was appreciated and will be put to good use.

Is there flyers or posters that a already made to post all over town?

N. Motta
07-24-09, 2:42 pm
Is there flyers or posters that a already made to post all over town?

Not at the moment. But when we start planning the next event, I will print out the same or similar flyer I had posted at Fat Alberts. I will give some to you and Sage. That way we can bring in some more members to the Forum, as well as get some new recruits for our events.

Monika33
07-24-09, 2:56 pm
Not at the moment. But when we start planning the next event, I will print out the same or similar flyer I had posted at Fat Alberts. I will give some to you and Sage. That way we can bring in some more members to the Forum, as well as get some new recruits for our events.

That sounds great!!! If you need any other help let me know!

Ironjaw
07-24-09, 2:59 pm
Pics look good... you guys tossed sum real weight up in there

newbreed
07-31-09, 7:31 am
Great ABC. Great gym. Great people. We'll be back next year so start picking out the gym and spreading the word

Blckdragun
08-01-09, 7:27 pm
It was a great time. Very nice gym to train at as well. Great to meet everyone

Monika33
08-02-09, 9:52 am
It was a great time. Very nice gym to train at as well. Great to meet everyone

So glad You and I could meet! I cant wait til the next one!

G Diesel
08-03-09, 5:01 pm
An impressive crew in Utah hitting it hard... That is what the ABCs are all about. Nice.

Peace, G

N. Motta
08-03-09, 6:17 pm
The next one will be bigger and better. Thanks for the nod G.

Enforcer
08-05-09, 5:53 pm
Awesome. There are some BIG dudes throwing around iron right there. niCe job fellas. Keep it rollin'.

I couldnt agree more bro, its great to see the ABC's growing as much as they have. Shit now we have ABC's going on in Utah. This started as a small dream and now its grown into such an amazing thing. Sick shit fellas, glad to see you all representing. Keep up the hard work. Lemme know if you need anything along the way

N. Motta
08-05-09, 6:37 pm
Man, I have to admit, it feels real good to get some notice from such bad ass dudes such as yourselves. I thought I knew what Animal was all about, but now after being involved in a good ABC session and feeling all the support that comes with it, my love and pride I have for Animal has doubled. I really find myself wanting others to know how good it can feel to experience and be involved in the same supportive community as I am.

I can't wait to get another session brewing for the October/November.

Monika33
08-06-09, 10:18 am
Man, I have to admit, it feels real good to get some notice from such bad ass dudes such as yourselves. I thought I knew what Animal was all about, but now after being involved in a good ABC session and feeling all the support that comes with it, my love and pride I have for Animal has doubled. I really find myself wanting others to know how good it can feel to experience and be involved in the same supportive community as I am.

I can't wait to get another session brewing for the October/November.

Oct/Nov WOW now I am really excited!

N. Motta
08-06-09, 11:51 am
You down Monika?

I will really up my efforts to get our attendance up, as well as getting some new people to register here on the Forum, keep them in the know about it.

Monika33
08-06-09, 3:32 pm
You down Monika?

I will really up my efforts to get our attendance up, as well as getting some new people to register here on the Forum, keep them in the know about it.

FOR SURE!!!!, I can help with getting flyers up! Are you still just going to work wtih the same gym, I liked that gym!

mbtransam1
11-05-09, 2:25 pm
Like to give a shout out to the one and only Fat Albert's!!! And i'm definately looking forward to the next gathering.