PDA

View Full Version : The World's FIRST All-Strongman ABC Event - 7/25/09

Hercules
07-24-09, 6:32 pm
This will be where the pics and videos from The World's FIRST All-Strongman Event will be posted. To quote a FORVM member we all know and respect - "Stay Tuned..."

BigDubbDiesel
07-25-09, 6:02 pm
This will be where the pics and videos from The World's FIRST All-Strongman Event will be posted. To quote a FORVM member we all know and respect - "Stay Tuned..."

awesome fucking meet guys, im sunburnt, sore, and tired....some serious weight was moved and everyone brought their A-game....anxious to see the results

-Dubb

Hercules
07-25-09, 7:04 pm
Upload the pics and vids ASAP. Here's a group shot:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/2000ss1305/P1030114.jpg

Ironjaw
07-25-09, 7:15 pm
im gunna start training this... it was fun but it was challenging which makes me wanna drive more for it

Professor
07-25-09, 7:31 pm
Finally got all the pictures uploaded. There were so many, I had to make two slideshows.

Part 1:
http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Onemorerep/?action=view&current=4cc7532b.pbw

Part 2:
http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Onemorerep/?action=view&current=c0dacacd.pbw

Ironjaw
07-25-09, 8:03 pm
heheheheh we are pretty epic ... vid was cool

NaturallyPumpd
07-25-09, 8:23 pm
Yo professor thank your dad for me and everyone for being there and taking the time to make history with us, good job today hopefully we can train together again sometime soon.

Professor
07-25-09, 9:28 pm
The video is uploaded on Youtube now. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VKS8O68tA

Just a few notes:
1. I edited out most of the Farmer's Walks because no one was manning the camera at the time and the person doing the event is unable to be seen.
2. Because Youtube would only let me upload a video no longer than 10 minutes in length, I had to shorten the footage by deleting most of the missed lifts.

If anyone wants to see the footage I took out, just let me know and I will make a seperate video for it.

Ironjaw
07-25-09, 10:01 pm
hahaha more vid awesome

Hercules
07-25-09, 10:33 pm
Nice video! A lot of blood, sweat, and grunting going on...

Ironjaw
07-25-09, 10:43 pm
LMAO but most of all blood no one left unscathed

G Diesel
07-25-09, 11:25 pm
That is a badass crew that put together an amazing ABC... Much respect to Herc and the rest of you guys for taking it all to the next level and making an event of your gathering. We're all gonna have to step our games up to keep up with you guys. Much respect.

Peace, G

CuttDeez
07-25-09, 11:28 pm
This is some good shit you guys put together here!!! way to go boys! Sweet video

naturalguy
07-26-09, 8:29 am
That looks like an awesome event. Good job fellas!

J DuB
07-26-09, 9:03 am
Just wanted to say thanks to Herc for setting it up and to everyone else. Professor, please thank your dad for all the camera work. I was glad everyone was so constructive and positive towards one another. Had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next time! I might wanna wear gloves for the keg portion next time so my hand isn't too torn up to do the tire portion :)

BigDubbDiesel
07-26-09, 12:56 pm
Just wanted to say thanks to Herc for setting it up and to everyone else. Professor, please thank your dad for all the camera work. I was glad everyone was so constructive and positive towards one another. Had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next time! I might wanna wear gloves for the keg portion next time so my hand isn't too torn up to do the tire portion :)

for sure, big props to herc for coordinating everything! and J dub, glad you could make it out man.

C.Coronato
07-26-09, 9:50 pm
Fellas THAT was SICK. I 100% would love to get there for the next one. Very cool guys.

Aggression
07-27-09, 9:07 am
Fellas THAT was SICK. I 100% would love to get there for the next one. Very cool guys.

Absolutely. I'm definitely jealous of you guys over there. Next time, count me in.

BigDubbDiesel
07-27-09, 11:48 am
anymore pics? i think there was another girl takin pics with a camera...oh and the one's from BD's.

Ironjaw
07-27-09, 1:03 pm
anymore pics? i think there was another girl takin pics with a camera...oh and the one's from BD's.

ye does ne1 know if those are gunna get posted??? lol

J-Dawg
07-27-09, 1:14 pm
Nice event fellas. Way to make it happen.

deanna7272
07-29-09, 10:48 am
Pics look great!! That's SO cool guys, great job!! Way to set the bar!!

BigDubbDiesel
07-29-09, 11:31 am
any idea if U-rep is going to decide the winners?

Hercules
07-29-09, 3:26 pm
any idea if U-rep is going to decide the winners?

I've already put the bug in his ear. He'll get to it when he can...

BigDubbDiesel
07-29-09, 3:35 pm
I've already put the bug in his ear. He'll get to it when he can...

herc, always on top of your game...my erectors and knees are still tore up. hah how you feelin?

Cstlfx
07-29-09, 3:46 pm
Finally stopped being sore in most of my body! Hows everyone else doing? Looks like my training partners and I are now going to compete in a Strongman competition in November because of this!

Hercules
07-29-09, 6:01 pm
herc, always on top of your game...my erectors and knees are still tore up. hah how you feelin?

I'm feeling great. A bit stiff, but that's from being in a classroom @ USF every day this week. Let's do it again this Saturday! LOL...

Hercules
07-29-09, 6:03 pm
Finally stopped being sore in most of my body! Hows everyone else doing? Looks like my training partners and I are now going to compete in a Strongman competition in November because of this!

That's awesome! What comp are you participating in? I may make the trip and cheer you on if it's close enough.

Ironjaw
07-29-09, 6:53 pm

That's awesome! What comp are you participating in? I may make the trip and cheer you on if it's close enough.

agreed where is this comp? i may join you bro, im starting to train for strongman

Cstlfx
07-29-09, 9:45 pm

agreed where is this comp? i may join you bro, im starting to train for strongman

We havent decided whether we want to do it before our Powerlifting meet, or after. So its between the NAS Strongman in Sept. in Ft. Myers, or Nov. in Orlando.

Ironjaw
07-29-09, 10:29 pm
We havent decided whether we want to do it before our Powerlifting meet, or after. So its between the NAS Strongman in Sept. in Ft. Myers, or Nov. in Orlando.

really Nov? orlando? count me in ...

Cstlfx
07-29-09, 10:33 pm
really Nov? orlando? count me in ...

Check out NAS Strongman, where you can look at all of the upcoming events.

Ironjaw
07-29-09, 10:40 pm
will do big guy

B.Martin
07-30-09, 10:31 am
send me the details for this event im thinking this might be fun even though its in the middle of season

Universal Rep
07-30-09, 1:46 pm
Fellas, all of you all deserve congrats. You took the ABC and with initiative, turned a regular event into something bigger. Awesome job. This is what Animal is all about...

Aggression
07-30-09, 2:42 pm
Awesome job guys. I'm definitely envious over here. I wanna flip some tires and toss around ridiculous weight.

HIGA MONSTER
08-01-09, 4:51 pm
That youtube video is great guys! Keep up the hard work!

HIGA MONSTER.

ms.ann-e-mal
08-01-09, 10:13 pm
Finally got all the pictures uploaded. There were so many, I had to make two slideshows.

Part 1:
http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Onemorerep/?action=view&current=4cc7532b.pbw

Part 2:
http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Onemorerep/?action=view&current=c0dacacd.pbw

Was hoping you could email me the pics, not slideshow. My email is annvanderbush@yahoo.com. Thanx!

Cstlfx
08-01-09, 10:29 pm
Off to the left, there will be a couple of small picture icons. If you click on the blue "view more" it will take you to the whole album, where you can download all of the pictures.

ms.ann-e-mal
08-04-09, 2:00 pm
Off to the left, there will be a couple of small picture icons. If you click on the blue "view more" it will take you to the whole album, where you can download all of the pictures.

Yeah, finally figured that out. I'm better with tires than I am with computers haha

Ironjaw
08-04-09, 2:09 pm
Yeah, finally figured that out. I'm better with tires than I am with computers haha

LMAO.... thats for sure .... pls get better so i dont have to give you the step by step everytime

Enforcer
08-05-09, 5:52 pm
Upload the pics and vids ASAP. Here's a group shot:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/2000ss1305/P1030114.jpg

Sick ass pic bro, loving those big ass fuckin tires. Now thats hardcore training, thats what Animal is about