PDA

View Full Version : Omega + Pak

Glory
07-25-09, 3:20 pm
Just wondering what the best time to take these are. For example, taking pak before and omega after? Or just taking both after or before. Thanks bro's!

Artem_
07-25-09, 3:25 pm
Just wondering what the best time to take these are. For example, taking pak before and omega after? Or just taking both after or before. Thanks bro's!

I asked the same question a few weeks ago and was told to take Pak at breakfast and Omega with your last meal, before bed.

I've been doing this and it seems to be working fine. The can just says to take it with a meal.

By the way, your signature doesn't have any stats for leg or back training. You do train those, right? You'll have bigger problems to worry about than when to take Pak if you develop an imbalance.

Glory
07-25-09, 3:32 pm
No I do, I balance out everything. I just couldn't fit those things in my sig. Thanks for the advice though, I'll try this method and see how I like it.

G Diesel
07-25-09, 3:36 pm
I generally take them both together if I'm having a sitdown breakfast. If I'm on the run, I have my Omega with my other morning supps along with my breakfast meal shake and then my Pak immediately following my first whole food meal around 10am.

Peace, G