PDA

View Full Version : Liver Question

DG33
07-26-09, 11:26 pm
This might be a general question but, if I take M-stak, Pak, and Pump all at the same time is this going to "injure" my liver at all? I was always told taking a lot of pills is bad on your liver. How relevant is that statement to my question?
Thanks.

Stovall
07-26-09, 11:43 pm
I'm really not sure bro. I don't think it would otherwise Universal wouldn't consider all of the Animal line as "stackable".

But if you are concerned and want peace of mind then check into a liver detoxifier supp. Good luck bro

Muscleguy93
07-27-09, 12:20 am
chances are... No, your fine. But with every supplemnt comes a risk even with pak: theres side effects like insomnia and stomache problems.

good luck

Artem_
07-27-09, 1:09 pm
Most of the Animal pills are basically just compressed food and other stuff already found in nature from tons of different sources. Taking chemicals will do your liver no good. Food is food.

GJN5002
07-27-09, 4:16 pm
This might be a general question but, if I take M-stak, Pak, and Pump all at the same time is this going to "injure" my liver at all? I was always told taking a lot of pills is bad on your liver. How relevant is that statement to my question?
Thanks.

pak is vitamins, pump is essentially an amino aicd and caffeine pill pack, and m-stak is a natural lean muscle promoter. none of these things will have a negative effect on your liver. the entire animal line is non liver toxic because they are not ph's, but natural extracts.

t_mh
07-27-09, 4:49 pm
On the other hand, some doctors will tell you that the fat soluble vitamins and minerals and creatine are taxing on your liver.

GJN5002
07-28-09, 3:21 pm
On the other hand, some doctors will tell you that the fat soluble vitamins and minerals and creatine are taxing on your liver.

ive never heard that fat soluable vitamins are. Its been proven creatine is safe. The initial worry was over kidney safety i believe.