PDA

View Full Version : "From The Ground Up" Terry's journey

trady1990
07-29-09, 1:46 am
Friday June 5 will forever live with me.

On a breezy sunny day in Indiana I began to stretch for my event, I was there the Indiana State Track and Finals, THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR.

What or who do I have to thank for this? Animal, my brothers, I wasn't a member of the FORVM yet, but animal had helped me, the pumps, the drive, the message.

I placed 20th overall in the whole state of Indiana the work had payed off, the countless night of lost sleep, the pain of pushing for that one extra rep, the taste of a chewed up animal pak. It was all worth it in the end.

Then it happened I got offered a full ride of u of indy for track, i dropped everything to go there, then what happened? They left me...high and dry and I thought I had nothing, but then I remembered what pushed me to get there, the pain, the willingness and the fight. That yerning deep inside of me...almost like an ANIMAL was raging through me.

This is my journey, my path to prove those who wronged me that they lost an asset, with the help of my brothers and Animal, i will regain my crown and smash through my walls.

Walk with me brothers help me rise up and I will repay you with the love of the pack and the trust of a brother.

Thank you

trady1990
07-30-09, 2:29 am
Woke up to a protein shake and eggs, and some pak thrown in for good measure.

didn't lift today seeing as mon, weds, and sats are sprint training.

went to school to get shit figured out, then hit the track.

my workout was as follows:

10-400's under 63
20-200's under 26
30-100's under 13

I know those times are slow, but keep in mind this is alot of sprinting.

I loved the rush, after wards i took a nitro and a flex a little bit later, with a BCAA stak.

Lunch contained 4 skinless chicken breast (no bone) w/turkey bacon wrapped around them.

For dinner i did 8 oz filet with red beans n' rice and a nice cup of shimp creole to finish it off.

now its time for bed and im about to guzzle a shake down.

goodnight world.