PDA

View Full Version : Is It Or Is It Not a Good Stack

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 12:28 pm
Whatssup my name is rashawn and i was wondering if stacking m-stak,iso-stak and gh max will be a amazing stack because when i was in 11th grade some people would say im small i was wondering if this stack is good nd i wanna come back in september whens school starts jacked and pppl saying holy shit

Nix0r
07-29-09, 1:10 pm
What is your age now?

Firefist
07-29-09, 1:13 pm
supplements wont do what you are looking for. You need to be focusing on diet and hard training first. Lets see whats goin on in those departments first.

btw....its nice to be large and in charge, but if you are planning to put in one months work to get jacked by this upcoming september, im sorry to tell you that no ammount of training, supplements or food will do that.

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 1:18 pm
im 17 and like a wanna get at a bigger size then im at now i kno i cant get jacked jacked but bigger than i am now and is that a good stak plus alot of food

shizz702
07-29-09, 1:29 pm
What's your current routine?

How long have you been training?

Without a good training regimen and diet those supplements won't do anything for you.

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 1:39 pm
if i wanna gain alot of strength and mass what kind of training routine should i do i know i have to train heavy but wat kind of routine

ghost
07-29-09, 1:44 pm
Rashawn... at 17. focus on a clean healthy diet and solid training. dont worry about supplements.

pmug0000
07-29-09, 1:46 pm
Rashawn... at 17. focus on a clean healthy diet and solid training. dont worry about supplements.

x2. At 17 the only supplements to consider are protein, creatine and a multivitamin

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 1:46 pm
but whats a training routine for strength and mass bc i wanna reach 300 by september im at like 280 285 right now

ghost
07-29-09, 1:49 pm
but whats a training routine for strength and mass bc i wanna reach 300 by september im at like 280 285 right now

http://www.animalpak.com/html/main_sections.cfm?ID=1
There is the link to all of the training routines, also check out the training section of the boards here, http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 1:50 pm
the supps that i got iso-stak,gh max and m-stak will they work good if i eat alot and have a good rountine. the rountine of animalpak.com are they good and do they work

Pistola
Do you have any weight training expierience?? I would recommend that you take a look at the training routines and dieting section this animal site.If your gonna want ppl to
say holy sh*t when they see you at school its gonna take a lot of hard work and no way in hell will it happen overnight. Besides at your young age I wouldn't be lookin into supps other than a good protein (real gain) and multi. Good luck

ghost
the supps that i got iso-stak,gh max and m-stak will they work good if i eat alot and have a good rountine. the rountine of animalpak.com are they good and do they work

again, at 17, do not bother with the supplements. I cannot say this enough.....

Aggression
07-29-09, 1:52 pm

x2. At 17 the only supplements to consider are protein, creatine and a multivitamin

Animal products are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.

Train hard and eat BIG. That's all you need right now.

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 1:56 pm
thanks guys the question i have is will these supps work on me if i eat and train right and when i get back to school will ppl be like holy shit

Aggression
07-29-09, 1:59 pm
thanks guys the question i have is will these supps work on me if i eat and train right and when i get back to school will ppl be like holy shit

lifting shouldn't be done just to make others say 'holy shit'. Don't attack the weights through anger/frustration brought upon by others. Ultimately, supplements or not, packing on size is going to come down to your diet. If you want to make heads turn come September, then go underground for the next 5 weeks. Sleep, eat, and train. September ain't that far away homie. I would guess you could put on 1-2lbs of mass each week, if your consistent.

fenix237
07-29-09, 2:12 pm
hey bro, the most important thing you can do is eat a balanced clean diet, lift hard and heavy- to reiterate what the guys already said....if your diet/training is not in check, even the best supp won't do shit for you. at 17 your body has all it needs to grow like a weed- get yourself the Pak, a tub of whey, and maybe some creatine- other than that buy food

post up your individual stats, goals, and what your lifting style preference is (if any). there are many great guys/gals on this forvm, and they will help you as long as you're here for the right reasons

i will say this; the irongame has to come from deep inside you- it's not easy, you need to be dedicated and focused to achieve your goals, but the rewards are tremendous...but wanting to get jacked up so this fall people say "holy shit!"when they see you is coming up short

good luck-brp

EDIT: Aggression beat me to the punch LOL!!!

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 2:12 pm
and the supplements i bought is that a good stack and would they work

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 2:21 pm
i want to get stronger and more bulky
bench-either 280 285
squat-350
deadlift405 i was doing a pyramid but need a diiferent rountiine for strength and mass

Nix0r
07-29-09, 2:31 pm
At your age you don't need those supplements. Eat big, eat clean, lift, and sleep. Your body is primed and ready to grow. Eat up, man!

If *anything* supplement-wise, find yourself a multivitamin, protein, and maybe creatine. Supplements are not going to make you grow... your diet and exercise regimen are. Don't let yourself become dependent on supplements when you're new to the Iron Game.

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 2:38 pm
thanks man your are really helpfull but if i eat alot and sleep and train good and my supplement stack by september u think ppl would be like holy shit,looking at me in the hallways lol

fenix237
07-29-09, 2:42 pm
thanks man your are really helpfull but if i eat alot and sleep and train good and my supplement stack by september u think ppl would be like holy shit,looking at me in the hallways lol

no, but you can make some progress and be well on your way

ghost
07-29-09, 2:42 pm

you are not listening, nor reading this.

You are 17. You do NOT need supplements.

Lift big
Eat healthy
Sleep lots

No one is going to say "holy shit" after only a month of training.

Stop worrying about what others think about you.

If you are in for the approval of your peers.... go take up basket weaving and leave the weights for the truly dedicated.

RashawnISJacked
07-29-09, 2:48 pm
ight thanks my dude