PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan Animals - The Taipei Chapter

Firefist
07-30-09, 8:04 am
Its official. Taiwan will have its first ABC tommorow in Taipei. Its just a small event that we tried to make happen over the last 2 weeks, but its gonna get bigger, as fitness and training has begun to take off here in taiwan.

The first session will only include five of us (as of now, we are recruiting the interested), a number soon to grow, but we all train hard and look to bigger and better physiques.

What are your intentions? thats the question that the ABC page on the homepage asks. In bringing animal to taiwan, my ultimate goal was to be able to share this family, the forum, the supps, the help and advise, the knowlege, i could go on forever, you know what I mean. This site and the animals that have posted on here have been a home away from home and I wanted to extend that unity to the hardtraining and hardworking animals in taiwan that don't have these kinds of opportunities.

I would be completely honored to be the coordinator for taiwan, and to be a link for the animals of the states to the animals in Taiwan. My plan is to start in northern taiwan (taipei), and slowly work down the country to include 3 more chapters; Middle Taiwan (Taichueng), Southern Taiwan (Tainan) and Gaoshong (the southern-most part of taiwan). Slowly but surely, we will become an Animal nation!

I have a freind that I just met in my gym who is willing to lead the Taipei Animals after I leave the country. He will most likely be signed onto the forum in the coming days. He speaks english and should be a regular on the forums soon, as he is very passionate about fitness. He and my training partner for the last 2 weeks will kick off future events and extend the Animal family to those willing to answer the call.

SO LET IT BE KNOWN, THE TAIPEI ANIMALS ARE READY.

G Diesel
07-30-09, 8:37 am
The Anti-Asian taking the ABCs global, from Ohio to Taiwan... Can't wait to see the pics bro. Thanks for spreading the word about the ABC globally.

Peace, G

Firefist
07-31-09, 12:59 am
Thanks G! Big things to come over here! When our abc starts, most of you will be waking up.

Firefist
07-31-09, 7:08 am
THE FIRST SESSION IS IN THE BOOKS! We have about 10 members right now. TWICE what I had originally planed. We missed a few in the ABC today as some couldnt make it due to last minute issues. Ill be uploading pictures later tonight, i gotta shower and then spend the rest of my last day with the family.

We will have members of todays session signed up on here soon. The coordinator of the Taipei sessions will be my bro (who should be signed on the forums now) who goes by znwu on here. These guys all take training very seriously! One of them, an older gent, is a pitcher, whos calves are absolutely monsterous (pics to come). Another bro aspires to be the next Lee Priest, and in the few months he has been training, he has made quite the strides! We also had 2 p.t.'s in the house today, who both are real cool guys who love helping others achieve thier fitness goals.

Btw, i was the only one with the camera today, and i tried to move around and get pics while still training intensely, (Dee and Mrsmuscles, i dont know how you gals do it haha) i couldnt get to everyone, most of them are with 2 guys who i trained back with today. but there should be some good ones of most of us!

A bigger ABC will be in the works in a few months, as im sure this will take off with the leadership of znwu and my other bros.

Gotta go right now, like I said, pics later tonight!

Firefist
08-02-09, 2:00 pm
Technical difficulties and could get on the site that night like i said, server was down maybe? battery just died on the camera while uploading the pictures, but i managed to get a few loaded, heres the group pic and the rest WILL come soon.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/changopango/Taipei%20Animals%20July%2031/DSC05279.jpg

Note the iconic as our banner haha.

znwu
08-03-09, 3:31 am
Hey man,
I, finally, found the thread and left my response here.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being so kind to us in the gym, sharing all the knowledge about bodybuilding, and organizing the first ABC in Taiwan, hopefully more to come.
As the idea of establishing this, we will train ourself harder, showing others that we take bodybuilding serious, as a long term and life time goal to achieve.
All the best my friend,
znwu

Technical difficulties and could get on the site that night like i said, server was down maybe? battery just died on the camera while uploading the pictures, but i managed to get a few loaded, heres the group pic and the rest WILL come soon.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/changopango/Taipei%20Animals%20July%2031/DSC05279.jpg

C.Coronato
08-03-09, 9:43 am
Looking real good fellas! How was the session? Good to get together?

Firefist
08-03-09, 11:57 am
Looking real good fellas! How was the session? Good to get together?

Session was great sir. Got a good lift in. We are excited to get things rollin!

Hey man,
I, finally, found the thread and left my response here.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being so kind to us in the gym, sharing all the knowledge about bodybuilding, and organizing the first ABC in Taiwan, hopefully more to come.
As the idea of establishing this, we will train ourself harder, showing others that we take bodybuilding serious, as a long term and life time goal to achieve.
All the best my friend,
znwu

No man, thanks to you guys for joining! It was really good meeting you all, you all are really good guys and work hard. We can tell by the facial expressions! Good to know you guys are motivated, cant wait to see you guys next year, in bigger, better and ripped shapes. Keep me posted another ABC in the coming months and ill see what i can do to get you guys a little care package from Corp. to give you guys a little boost.

By the way, my friend is going to taiwan in september for international studies, If you guys need any supplements or anything else, let me know asap, and i can buy them all for you, and my friend can meet up with you and give you the goods. I know supplements are expensive there so if you need anything, please let me know!

keep in touch through email, or on here!

Oh yeah, THE PICTURES!

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/changopango/Taipei%20Animals%20July%2031/

znwu
08-03-09, 9:29 pm
Thanks a lot and I will pass along the information.

By the way, my friend is going to taiwan in september for international studies, If you guys need any supplements or anything else, let me know asap, and i can buy them all for you, and my friend can meet up with you and give you the goods. I know supplements are expensive there so if you need anything, please let me know!

keep in touch through email, or on here!

Oh yeah, THE PICTURES!

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/changopango/Taipei%20Animals%20July%2031/[/QUOTE]

Alk
08-03-09, 9:50 pm

Damn, who is that goliath motherf.cker on the right? He's huge! Is that you?

Firefist
08-04-09, 7:10 am
Damn, who is that goliath motherf.cker on the right? He's huge! Is that you?

haha that would indeed be me sir. notice the absolutely dirty animal hat haha.

Big C
08-04-09, 9:10 am
Lookin big Alex.....damn! Looks like you have a good crew there.

Alk
08-04-09, 5:49 pm

Oh lol I see the logo now, didn't notice it the first time I looked at this pic

Nice man, keep it up!

Firefist
08-18-09, 6:51 pm
Hey Hsyueh-Liang! Hows everything goin on over there in taiwan? How is training and how are all the guys doin?

J-Dawg
08-19-09, 10:59 am
Great stuff in here guys. It's nice to see Animal spreading to Taiwan. If there's anything we can help out with, let us know.

Firefist
10-13-09, 10:00 am
AIGHT....heres the deal, after savin up my paychecks over the past couple of months, ive come up with just about enough cash to fly my ass back over to taiwan....and you know what that means....we are gonna get that winter abc i was talkin about! So to my boys who silently check the threads, IM COMIN HOME!!! ill be sure to get in touch with the higher ups about hookin you guys up with a care package. i didnt have enough shock therapy to go around last time, but we will for sure help yo guys out this time! I got a few gyms scoped out including the world gym in taipei, ill try to get in touch with them and see if we can work out some pricing, or maybe a day discount.

LETS DO IT BIG!!!

Beach91
10-13-09, 1:56 pm
Hey Anti-Asian, just hitting up this thread to say its good to see how your helping not only Animal but bodybuilding and exercise grow up in Taiwan!!

Ive taken your advice and am putting some dollars away to try and make the cage this year so I hope to see u there, and Hope you have a blast in Taiwan, and that you set up another ABC that goes well!

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 2:21 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 2:17 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-26-12, 1:03 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory