PDA

View Full Version : THE GIANT KILLER is competing tomorrow!!! WNBF Mid America

S. Clarida
07-31-09, 4:43 pm
What up ANIMALS!

I know many of you have been following my journey into the WNBF World Championships. However, I have decided to take a detour and jump into the WNBF Mid America, which is happening tomorrow down in Indiana. (8/1/09)

I decided to make this a road trip, so 2 of my friends and I left Jersey at 9pm last nite and got here this morning around 10pm (Indiana time). We went straight through, only stopping for gas and we made great time.

As soon as I got in, I went and did my check in and urine testing, which I have been holding all night. I know I had to do that early, so I made sure NOT to use the bathroom all nite/morning. I also, just finished up my polygraph test, so now all I have to do is attend the competitors meeting tonite at 7.

I weighed in (fully dressed) 138.6, which means I was about 135lbs. I began my carbing up Wedn night and gradually have been taking them in and I'm feeling GREAT!!!

I didn't put it out there that I was competing, so very few people knew about it. I like to just "pop up" Anyways...time for me to rest up a bit and get FOCUSED to do battle and bring home that title! Thanks to Universal and all of you guys for the support. I'll be doing this for you all!!!

LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

GK

Mr. Dead
07-31-09, 4:44 pm
Get some rest, and tear it up, tomorrow!!!

S. Clarida
07-31-09, 4:46 pm
Get some rest, and tear it up, tomorrow!!!

tHANX Mr Dead..bringing this home for UNIVERSAL!

C.Coronato
07-31-09, 4:50 pm
Good luck brotha man. Have fun out there, take it home!

J-Dawg
07-31-09, 4:50 pm
Good luck GK. I like how you sprung the surprise on everyone, lol. The competition doesn't know what is in store for 'em.

GJN5002
07-31-09, 4:52 pm
good luck keep us posted

naturalguy
07-31-09, 4:58 pm
I can't wait to hear the results

Toni69
07-31-09, 5:07 pm
good luck babe!

InkdMuscle
07-31-09, 6:08 pm
Go get'em GK. Your gonna tear it up tomorrow. Kick ass and take names brother. Rest up get focused and its yours.

S. Clarida
07-31-09, 6:41 pm
Thanx Everybody!!! I appreciate all the support and encouragement!

Will be hitting the stage in the AM and hoping to walk away the Overall Champ! Gotta make that 14 hour drive worth something!!!

UNIVERSAL ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!

GK

CuttDeez
07-31-09, 6:45 pm
Good luck brother!! Rock the COMP and take home it all!

Mr. Aestheticz
07-31-09, 8:50 pm
I Knew The Whole Time Lol!

I Almost Blew It For Him In A Way, Anyways There Is No Question How This Is Gonna Go Down!

Bring It Home, Good Luck!

S. Clarida
07-31-09, 10:00 pm
Whats up everyone...

Just finished up with the competitors meeting...

2 weight classes

Lightweight 174lbs and below
Heavy-174 and up

12 LIGHTWEIGHTS AND 10 HEAVYS (I believe that was the count)

I came in at 135 or so, but def. not worried about giving up the amount of weight I am giving up. Bodybuilding is just an illusion. I may weight 135, but look like I weight about 235!!! I got the name "Giant Killer" for a reason and I am going to live up to it.

Will update you all tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the support.

GK

CuttDeez
07-31-09, 10:05 pm
Sweet can't wait to see you slay some dudes! Go get em

naturalguy
08-01-09, 7:44 am
I bet they all got nervous when they saw the Giant Killer rolling in.

J-Dawg
08-01-09, 8:59 am
Whats up everyone...

Just finished up with the competitors meeting...

2 weight classes

Lightweight 174lbs and below
Heavy-174 and up

12 LIGHTWEIGHTS AND 10 HEAVYS (I believe that was the count)

I came in at 135 or so, but def. not worried about giving up the amount of weight I am giving up. Bodybuilding is just an illusion. I may weight 135, but look like I weight about 235!!! I got the name "Giant Killer" for a reason and I am going to live up to it.

Will update you all tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the support.

GK

Keep us posted GK. We're all rooting for ya.

BigDubbDiesel
08-01-09, 9:55 am
Keep us posted GK. We're all rooting for ya.

haha im dying to see what goes down, good luck man i know you're dialed in.

Fury317
08-01-09, 9:59 am
Good luck GK. Gotta say though, a good friend of mine is competing in the lightweight class in the same show, so I gotta pull for him too haha. Cant wait to see pics

S. Clarida
08-01-09, 4:29 pm
Whats up...

Pre judging is DONE! We were up there for about 45minutes because it was tight!

There were 9 guys in my class and we all got moved around a lot and did a lot of turns. We didnt make it easy for the judges at all.

I was in the middle for the most part next to a guy that was very good. I believe it is between he and I, so the judges had to make us work and see who really wanted it. I posed my ass off from start to finish. I beat him on some shots as did he.

Now I have to bring it tonight for my routine because this can make or break my placing. I plan on posing hard and holding each pose so the judges can get a good look.

Food is NOT on my mind right now...I'm thinking about making it to that Overall posedown and bringing it! First thing I will have is a Universal Proteen Bar. I had it on chill, so it's going to taste reallll good.

More updates tonight and hopefully a victory update!

Thanks All!

GK

Mr. Aestheticz
08-01-09, 4:43 pm
Bring that confidence and swag to the stage tonite like you normally do and only great things will come of it!

FINISH STRONG!!!!!!!!!

CuttDeez
08-01-09, 4:48 pm
Home stretch you got this brother!!!

TimK13
08-01-09, 8:54 pm
I would have loved to have seen the competions faces when they found you were in the show! All the best. We're all very proud that you're representing ANIMAL

G Diesel
08-01-09, 8:55 pm
Kill em all, my brother... We've all got your back.

Peace, G

S. Clarida
08-01-09, 9:51 pm
Whats up guys...

Very disappointing nite for the GK...I thought I had my class and knew it was between me and the other guy, and thought my structure and conditioning was better but his size (weighing 173lbs) pulled him in front.

I guess judges sought for the size and conditioning vs the structure,proportions and conditioning tonite. Holding my head up right now and thinking some things through. Trying to adjust my head and think what is ahead for GK. I wont give up and despite that every so, I have to live with the fact that I will ALWAYS be the lightest/shortest guy, I have to train even harder and bring something spectacular that overloooks the fact that GK is only 5'2" weighing 135lbs.

Overall, good show, I held my own and beat out 7 other top notch pros. I will be posting pics as soon as I get back to Jersey on MOnday. Sorry to let you all down but I tried my best and brought my best, but my best did not win tonite. Not the last you will hear/see from the Giant Killer. For now, I will be glad that I was able to take 2nd in another fierce competition.

Thanks to everyone for the support!

GK

RK
08-01-09, 11:47 pm
Yo bro you didnt let anyone down! Ive seen you pose, ive seen you train, you work your ass off man and cant hold yourself down because the judges looked at it a different way. Your a great represenitive of hard work and a drive to win. Keep your head up, bigger and better things are coming your way!

CuttDeez
08-02-09, 12:16 am
Yo brother don't get yourself down. You are huge and you don't call yourself the giantkiller for no reason. That is your style and you stick to it. Kepp doing what you do and never. I mena NEVER be upset with giving your best. We know you gave it you all adn we are proud of you bro you will get your dues we know you will!!! Way to go bro I am proud of you!!

DanTheMan
08-02-09, 12:47 am
let us down.. let oyurself down...shit it takes a lot of soul and heart to even begin thinking about stepping onto a stage, let alone compete, let alone get 2nd!!

you didn't let anyone down man... congrats on placing. you've accomplished more and have inspired others to step onto the stage! keep it up GK!!!

BigDubbDiesel
08-02-09, 7:29 am
your motivation is inspiring man, keep up the good work, we know you got this bud.

naturalguy
08-02-09, 7:47 am
2nd place in a pro show is no joke. Hold your head up high and keep doing your thing. Shit man, there are many guys that just dream about turning pro and you are hanging and banging with the best. You will get your due, just keep pushing.

S. Clarida
08-02-09, 10:48 am
Thankx to everyone again for your pre/post motivation and support! Though I was a little upset by my placing, again I thought about how hard I worked and gave the winner a run for his money. I beat out 7 other top guys and that only is fuel to get me ready for the World Championships in 15 weeks. Having placed 2nd in in June and 2nd again last nite has only given me an even bigger reason to bust my ass for the next 15 weeks and earn what's mine!!!...That World Title.

If I win that World Title..wait...WHEN I WIN THAT WORLD TITLE, these past 2 shows will be non existent in my mind. They will be minor stepping stones toward WORLD DOMINATION!

Last nite, we had an after party where I was only able to chow down 3 mini burgers, fries and cake. My body was in much pain from eating that stuff. On my wa home back to Jersey to eat some more...lol!

Check back here later tonight or early tomorrow for the all the pics I will post from the show.

GK WILL BE BACK!!!!

S. Clarida
08-03-09, 3:04 am
Here are the pics from the show, as promised...14 hours of driving!!!! im beat!
I weighed 135, the last pic is me and the winner.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/1-1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/13.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/14.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/15.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/16.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/17-1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/2-2.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/3.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/6-1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/8.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/AcMan23/5-1.jpg

GK

naturalguy
08-03-09, 8:16 am
Shaun, you look incredible. Your conditioning, shape and symmetry are outrageous.

McFly
08-03-09, 8:23 am
Pics look awesome.....you didn't let anyone down....2nd in a pro show is no joke! You going to look even sicker at worlds!!!! do your thing kid!!!

CuttDeez
08-03-09, 8:26 am
Sick! Sick!!! pics brother

C.Coronato
08-03-09, 9:50 am
Damn good pics brother. Keep pushing, like i said, that first place is in your grasps.

Mr. Dead
08-03-09, 10:50 am
2nd place in a pro show is no joke. Hold your head up high and keep doing your thing. Shit man, there are many guys that just dream about turning pro and you are hanging and banging with the best. You will get your due, just keep pushing.

Some definite truth, here... You looked awesome in the pics, and you'll rock the World's!!!

JUGGERNAUT
08-03-09, 10:58 am
Congrats, awesome showing.

S. Clarida
08-03-09, 11:01 am
Whats up ANIMALS!

Appreciate the support from you all! I'm still studying pics and I have to get a few others so that I can analyze some things. Have to REALLY work for the next 15 weeks in order to make significant changes I need for the Worlds. Again, winning that title will wipe away the two 2nd places I just recieved.

Taking today off from the gym to eat and rest up my body. It's extremely sore from posing. Will hopefully be back on my grind tomorrow with the help of my Universal products, to bring up and create an even BIGGER AND BETTER GK for NYC.

15 weeks!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOO

GK

Flash419
08-03-09, 11:06 am
Looking good bro... your already a winner in our eyes.

YOU WILL GET THEM NEXT TIME!

Big C
08-03-09, 11:16 am
x2. Congrats bro excellent job. I'm very impressed. If I ever look like that shredded I will be a happy camper.

Looking good bro... your already a winner in our eyes.

YOU WILL GET THEM NEXT TIME!

InkdMuscle
08-03-09, 12:12 pm
Thankx to everyone again for your pre/post motivation and support! Though I was a little upset by my placing, again I thought about how hard I worked and gave the winner a run for his money. I beat out 7 other top guys and that only is fuel to get me ready for the World Championships in 15 weeks. Having placed 2nd in in June and 2nd again last nite has only given me an even bigger reason to bust my ass for the next 15 weeks and earn what's mine!!!...That World Title.

If I win that World Title..wait...WHEN I WIN THAT WORLD TITLE, these past 2 shows will be non existent in my mind. They will be minor stepping stones toward WORLD DOMINATION!

Last nite, we had an after party where I was only able to chow down 3 mini burgers, fries and cake. My body was in much pain from eating that stuff. On my wa home back to Jersey to eat some more...lol!

Check back here later tonight or early tomorrow for the all the pics I will post from the show.

GK WILL BE BACK!!!!

2nd place is no joke GK, it takes a lot just to get on that spot. my hats off to ya. congrats. the Worlds are not gonna know what hit them.

TimK13
08-05-09, 9:09 pm
You are a true champion on & off the stage. Stay focused & you will meet your goal

mritter3
08-05-09, 10:09 pm
hey keep your head up GK, 2nd is no joke, but this gives you some motivation going into the worlds's in 15 weeks....go get em man.

S. Clarida
08-07-09, 12:05 am
You are a true champion on & off the stage. Stay focused & you will meet your goal

Truly appreciate it! Hope your prep is going well! Cya at Skibas?

hey keep your head up GK, 2nd is no joke, but this gives you some motivation going into the worlds's in 15 weeks....go get em man.

Def keeping my head HIGH and focusing on my next battle. Gotta bring a better package.