PDA

View Full Version : Cuts and Storm

xMATT182x
08-02-09, 12:57 am
Do you guys know if taking cuts and storm is counter productive? Since cuts sheds water from your system and is a duiretic?

RashawnISJacked
08-02-09, 11:24 am
yeah i wouldnt stack those to together because storm is basically a creatine,so whats the point of using a fat burning,or a supplement that sheds water

BubbyLight
08-02-09, 11:45 am
personal opinion. i cut all my creatine intake on a cut

xMATT182x
08-03-09, 1:16 am
Alright, thanks guys, I figured it was pointless but I wanted ask opinion and see if I was missing something. Work hard!

Aggression
08-03-09, 10:14 am
Do you guys know if taking cuts and storm is counter productive? Since cuts sheds water from your system and is a duiretic?

Cuts - rids your body of excess water weight under the skin
Storm - helps drive water into the muscles

They deal with water in 2 completely different ways. Taking both will enable you to get tighter/dryer skin while keeping your muscles pumped/full.

If you're competing in a show, I'd cut out creatine. If you're just cutting up for your own personal reasons, taking both together is fine.

xMATT182x
08-04-09, 2:04 am

They deal with water in 2 completely different ways. Taking both will enable you to get tighter/dryer skin while keeping your muscles pumped/full.

If you're competing in a show, I'd cut out creatine. If you're just cutting up for your own personal reasons, taking both together is fine.

awesome, thanks for the info bro. Thats what I hoped to hear!

MELTDOWN
08-04-09, 9:54 pm

Awesome explanation big A. I was thinkin it but couldn't spit it out and type it....

Wasteland
08-05-09, 4:42 pm
yeah i wouldnt stack those to together because storm is basically a creatine,so whats the point of using a fat burning,or a supplement that sheds water

Intracelluar vs. extracellular water weight.

Enforcer
08-05-09, 5:57 pm

Its not counter productive at all bro, dont fall into the mindset that creatine makes you hold water while you are cutting. Creatine will help pump oxygen into your muscles which will help with your workouts as well as give you the ability to hold a nice full look while getting peeled to the bone. The reason people hold water with certain creatine products is bc of the shitload of sugar that comes with it. Thats what I love about Univeral's products- you get the results you want and dont get that bloated look at the same time.

xMATT182x
08-08-09, 2:29 am
Its not counter productive at all bro, dont fall into the mindset that creatine makes you hold water while you are cutting. Creatine will help pump oxygen into your muscles which will help with your workouts as well as give you the ability to hold a nice full look while getting peeled to the bone. The reason people hold water with certain creatine products is bc of the shitload of sugar that comes with it. Thats what I love about Univeral's products- you get the results you want and dont get that bloated look at the same time.

Nice, thanks for the information man. I was kinda apprehensive on taking both because crratines i've taken in the past have made me retain water and bloat. I have realized though that storm does not make me at all which is awesome. My muscles feel full and my strengh keeps goin up.