PDA

View Full Version : Getting strong so fast?

Kingquads
08-02-09, 11:38 pm
Hey im a bit confused, ive been lifting for over a year now and made GREAT gains and i mean great, but ive been stuck with the same weights for about 5 months now, and in that time i was using m-stak, creatine (yes when i used those my lifts did increase a little bit) and in my year of training ive gained over 50 pounds, and as my bodyweight went up my lifts would go up just a little bit, but now all of a sudden since last week all my lifts are going up like crazy!!! the only thing i changed in my diet was eating like 5 servings of almonds a day, my bench went up from 95lb dumbbells x 5 to 100lb dumbbells x7 and deadlifts 315x6 to 365x7, and all my supplementary lifts like skulls, curls all went up as well, could it be the nuts or natural testosterone in my body filling up? im confused, i just want to know why this is happening so that i can get gains like this every couple of months or so

Kingquads
08-02-09, 11:39 pm
Hey im a bit confused, ive been lifting for over a year now and made GREAT gains and i mean great, but ive been stuck with the same weights for about 5 months now, and in that time i was using m-stak, creatine (yes when i used those my lifts did increase a little bit) and in my year of training ive gained over 50 pounds, and as my bodyweight went up my lifts would go up just a little bit, but now all of a sudden since last week all my lifts are going up like crazy!!! the only thing i changed in my diet was eating like 5 servings of almonds a day, my bench went up from 95lb dumbbells x 5 to 100lb dumbbells x7 and deadlifts 315x6 to 365x7, and all my supplementary lifts like skulls, curls all went up as well, could it be the nuts or natural testosterone in my body filling up? im confused, i just want to know why this is happening so that i can get gains like this every couple of months or so

oh and I cut out all the supplements a month ago

mcbeast
08-03-09, 1:29 am
how old are you? anything changed recently? sleep,food,eating patterns? Get a promotion at work? Life start getting better? Finances change? Buy something new? Ditch a bad girl,find a good one?

Yes to any of the above,and bingo.But,how old are you?

Kingquads
08-03-09, 2:03 am
how old are you? anything changed recently? sleep,food,eating patterns? Get a promotion at work? Life start getting better? Finances change? Buy something new? Ditch a bad girl,find a good one?

Yes to any of the above,and bingo.But,how old are you?

yea life is getting alot better, and i just recently turned 17

mcbeast
08-03-09, 2:05 am
yea life is getting alot better, and i just recently turned 17

Natural test levels are starting to rise.If things are getting better then your happier in turn your body is releasing certain chemicals.These chemicals could be the effect of your attitude.But it could also just be the mental aspect.Take this opportunity! Try to slam on some mass right now while your "window" is open so to speak.