PDA

View Full Version : The Stak and Food

monster106
08-03-09, 2:07 pm
Been on The M-Stak and The Stak and Pump for a week now. Anybody having trouble getting meal number one down? Before I started The Stak I could not wait to have my first solid meal after the gym, now it seems like I have to force it down.

C.Coronato
08-04-09, 11:29 am
Been on The M-Stak and The Stak and Pump for a week now. Anybody having trouble getting meal number one down? Before I started The Stak I could not wait to have my first solid meal after the gym, now it seems like I have to force it down.

I actually had that problem on M-Stak. My appetite did not increase like most other guys. Its hard but you gotta eat brother.

Enforcer
08-05-09, 6:11 pm

Everyone is different bro, when I took M-Stak I didnt have that problem but when my brother did, he had the same problem you are having. Not sure what causes it. Idk bro sounds like crappy advice but you just have to suck it up, let your body adjust, and get the food down

BubbyLight
08-11-09, 1:30 pm
i had no problem while on it...its the problem getting off of it and calm that hunger down