PDA

View Full Version : I just wanna deadlift

Apollo Knight
08-03-09, 5:23 pm
So today is monday and I got legs today, but I got this itch. Man I have been thinking about deadlift all damn day at work. Its eating me up right now and I feel like I could go to the gym and deadlift a ton, Im drooling over it and although I know today is legs, for some reason I cant stay focused on squat (corny I know). Back day isnt for another 3 days but its like I cant wait that long.

Anybody else go through something like this? Im not going to change it up and Im going to do legs, but I was just wondering if I wasnt the only one who has went through this. (ok I lie, I might change it up)

C.Coronato
08-03-09, 5:29 pm
So today is monday and I got legs today, but I got this itch. Man I have been thinking about deadlift all damn day at work. Its eating me up right now and I feel like I could go to the gym and deadlift a ton, Im drooling over it and although I know today is legs, for some reason I cant stay focused on squat (corny I know). Back day isnt for another 3 days but its like I cant wait that long.

Anybody else go through something like this? Im not going to change it up and Im going to do legs, but I was just wondering if I wasnt the only one who has went through this. (ok I lie, I might change it up)

I love DLing and ill DL every day of the week if i could. Let your body rest and hit it hard when its Back day brother.

noend
08-03-09, 5:30 pm
do some hack squats with a barbell of the floor. It's a leg workout but might be familiar enough to satisfy your dead lift desire.

whosnexttt
08-03-09, 6:26 pm
just do it, switching things up every once in a while is good