PDA

View Full Version : 6 days into Animal Test...soreness...

Bran88
08-04-09, 4:50 pm
Well as the title says, I'm about 6 days into my first Animal Test cycle. I don't know if it's coincidence or what, but I have a soreness to my left testicle from time to time. This started on or about the same time I started this cycle...Let's stay away from any jokes or pointless posts. Thanks.

Any thoughts?

On Letting Go
08-04-09, 5:47 pm
Do you ALWAYS wear a jock/compression shorts, bro? Heavy lifting can cause all kinds of strains. I never lift 'un-protected'.

OLG

Bran88
08-04-09, 5:52 pm
Do you ALWAYS wear a jock/compression shorts, bro? Heavy lifting can cause all kinds of strains. I never lift 'un-protected'.

OLG

Are you being serious? I've never heard of this happening? I lift real heavy, but that sounds far-fetched.

Mr. Dead
08-04-09, 5:53 pm
Are you over at bb.com, too...?

Bran88
08-04-09, 6:05 pm
Are you over at bb.com, too...?

Yes sir. You probably saw my thread.

Mr. Dead
08-04-09, 6:24 pm
Yes sir. You probably saw my thread.

I did... Could be a couple of things, but, I would recommend getting checked out by a doc... Have you changed your training at all, since you've started taking Test...?

Bran88
08-04-09, 6:28 pm
I did... Could be a couple of things, but, I would recommend getting checked out by a doc... Have you changed your training at all, since you've started taking Test...?

Not necessarily changed anything. Just hit the weights a lot harder (especially legs).

Mr. Dead
08-04-09, 6:50 pm
Not necessarily changed anything. Just hit the weights a lot harder (especially legs).

When did you first notice the pain, and when do you currently notice it...?

Bran88
08-04-09, 7:02 pm
When did you first notice the pain, and when do you currently notice it...?

I noticed it about 3 days ago, and it progressively got more annoying. I wouldn't say it's a pain, but more of a soreness. I associate it with if someone were to kick you in the balls. Well, imagine that, but at the most minimal pain.

Mr. Dead
08-04-09, 7:10 pm
I noticed it about 3 days ago, and it progressively got more annoying. I wouldn't say it's a pain, but more of a soreness. I associate it with if someone were to kick you in the balls. Well, imagine that, but at the most minimal pain.

Could be a strain or a few other things... But, I would definitely go get it checked out, just to be on the safe side...

Bran88
08-04-09, 7:13 pm
Could be a strain or a few other things... But, I would definitely go get it checked out, just to be on the safe side...

Sounds good man, I will. Do you have any info or can you elaborate on the strain you're referring to?

Iceiktitan
08-04-09, 7:30 pm
You could have a minor/major strain or a minor/major hernia developing. Your safest best is to get checked by a doctor before anything serious occurs.

Bran88
08-04-09, 10:37 pm
You could have a minor/major strain or a minor/major hernia developing. Your safest best is to get checked by a doctor before anything serious occurs.

I never knew you could strain that area?

Iceiktitan
08-05-09, 6:03 am
You can. Just get checked bro. Better to be safe than sorry.

I never knew you could strain that area?

On Letting Go
08-05-09, 7:00 am
Are you being serious? I've never heard of this happening? I lift real heavy, but that sounds far-fetched.

Of course im being serious.

You think that developing a strain in the groin area from heavy lifting is far-fetched??? Are YOU being serious?

Im sure your doctor can explain all this to you...

OLG

Bran88
08-05-09, 10:04 am
Of course im being serious.

You think that developing a strain in the groin area from heavy lifting is far-fetched??? Are YOU being serious?

Im sure your doctor can explain all this to you...

OLG

I'm not talking about my groin muscles man. I'm talking about my TESTICLES.

theharjmann
08-05-09, 10:10 am

bro

nobody is a doctor on this forum

the majority of people have told you to get it checked

go get it checked out!

Bran88
08-05-09, 10:20 am
bro

nobody is a doctor on this forum

the majority of people have told you to get it checked

go get it checked out!

No doubt, I will.

On Letting Go
08-05-09, 12:06 pm

No shit. Having strained groin muscles or a hernia can cause a 'pressure' or 'soreness' of your actual testicles.

You asked for opinions, im just trying to help. Go to the god damn doctor.

Bran88
08-05-09, 12:39 pm
No shit. Having strained groin muscles or a hernia can cause a 'pressure' or 'soreness' of your actual testicles.

lol alright, thanks.

G Diesel
08-05-09, 1:22 pm

I too wear compression shorts whenever I train for that exact reason. Provide a little support for the boys. Same idea behind wearing a jock strap.

Peace, G

Pistola
08-05-09, 1:35 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't compression shorts or a jock the same concept as wearing briefs (to hold the boys up).

Enforcer
08-05-09, 6:02 pm
Well as the title says, I'm about 6 days into my first Animal Test cycle. I don't know if it's coincidence or what, but I have a soreness to my left testicle from time to time. This started on or about the same time I started this cycle...Let's stay away from any jokes or pointless posts. Thanks.

Any thoughts?

I dont see how it could be from the Animal Test as it is a 100% natural product bro. Could possibly be training related? When it comes to that area I would def have a doc check that shit out, thats nothing you want to fuck around with.