PDA

View Full Version : Cuts and Coffee, Tea

Artem_
08-04-09, 11:28 pm
I've been thinking of getting cuts. I drink lots of green and black tea, and occasionally, black coffee.

Is the caffeine from these, in addition to cuts, too much? Or will I be fine?

Also, does anybody know if the Cuts from bodybuilding.com is the new one, or do they still have the old cuts in stock?
Thanks,

BubbyLight
08-05-09, 7:11 am
i have emailed bb.com and that is the old formula. they said they are going to email me when the get it. and that they have a very strong relationship with universal so i wonder how long its gonna take.

maybe cuts will be enough caff for ya. try it out. i set my goals and when i take my cuts im all fired up to do cardio(for some odd reason)

Aggression
08-05-09, 11:17 am
I've been thinking of getting cuts. I drink lots of green and black tea, and occasionally, black coffee.

Also, does anybody know if the Cuts from bodybuilding.com is the new one, or do they still have the old cuts in stock?
Thanks,

I depends on the person. I'm currently running Universal's Herbal ECA stack, having 4 caps per day. I also have a cup of coffee in the morning and maybe another cup pre workout. Everyone's different. If its still working well for you, then its fine. If you stop feeling the results, maybe take a break from teh coffee, as your stimulant tolerance is building up too high.

i have emailed bb.com and that is the old formula. they said they are going to email me when the get it. and that they have a very strong relationship with universal so i wonder how long its gonna take.

maybe cuts will be enough caff for ya. try it out. i set my goals and when i take my cuts im all fired up to do cardio(for some odd reason)

Bodybuilding.com is now (and has been) shipping the new formula.

Enforcer
08-05-09, 6:03 pm

Thanks,

It shouldnt be bro, you just have to get a gauge of your tolerance to stimulants. See me I can take a pack of Pump and Shock Therapy together right before training in the eveing and still have no problem going to sleep. Everyone is different, you have to find out where you stand.