PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Ultra Whey Pro Cookies & Cream in stock

J-Dawg
08-05-09, 12:22 pm
Heads up fellas. Ultra Whey Cookies and Cream is in stock (right now in 2lb. and 5lb sizes) and shipping from our NJ headquarters. Expect to see this delicious new flavor at a retailer of choice shortly.

Here it is in the Universal store:
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=118

mritter3
08-05-09, 12:26 pm
that is awesome.....best flavor bar none, at least for the real gains, so if its anything like that im in....thank for the heads up

CuttDeez
08-05-09, 12:33 pm
Sweet that stuff looks nummy!

Universal Rep
08-05-09, 12:33 pm
that is awesome.....best flavor bar none, at least for the real gains, so if its anything like that im in....thank for the heads up

I agree. The jury is out on how it will be for UWP... Great news.

naturalguy
08-06-09, 9:20 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ultrawheypro.jpg

McFly
08-06-09, 9:23 am
hot damn!!! any chance Ultra-iso whey is getting blessed with this tasty new flavor??

Wasteland
08-06-09, 9:25 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ultrawheypro.jpg

Have you tried the new flavor naturalguy? If so, how does it compare to the Real Gains Cookies & Cream?

JUGGERNAUT
08-06-09, 9:50 am
You could make a 50 pounder of this flavor and I would buy it.

McFly
08-06-09, 9:52 am

it would be like a RTD for you....don't you consume at least 50 pounds per day?

J-Dawg
08-06-09, 10:03 am

LOL. He'd just add water to his container and drink it.

JUGGERNAUT
08-06-09, 10:05 am

I'm just expressing my SAM's CLUB mentality when I like something. Stop giving away my secrets though McFly.

seriously... I'm going through a lot of that Real Gains Cookies and Cream... UWP in the same flavor is just more icing on that cake and will let me play with protein levels per serving by mixing them when I get my first tub of UWP C&C.

C.Coronato
08-06-09, 10:07 am

x2. I love me some Cookies and Cream anything!

J-Dawg
08-06-09, 10:32 am
We will have a 10lb size available. I'll keep you guys posted when that happens.

mritter3
08-06-09, 10:36 am
We will have a 10lb size available. I'll keep you guys posted when that happens.

looking forward to that.

naturalguy
08-06-09, 12:40 pm
Have you tried the new flavor naturalguy? If so, how does it compare to the Real Gains Cookies & Cream?

Yes and it's very good. It's not as good as Real Gains but that ain't a fair comparison with the amount of calories and carbs in RG however as far as a pure whey product it may be the best I've tasted.

Aggression
08-06-09, 12:48 pm
All these great flavors keep coming out now that I'm off all shakes! Can't wait til growin' season. I'm going to be downing UWP, RG and SCR Torrent by the gallons.

ghost
08-06-09, 1:12 pm
how much are the 10 lb'ers going to be running for?

NickSP
09-28-09, 11:15 am
Is there any chance of UWP getting a similar upgrade to Milk&Egg for better mixability? I don't know about everyone else, but I use the chocolate and I get the chalky taste

JUGGERNAUT
09-28-09, 11:22 am
mmm mmm tasty

JUGGERNAUT
09-28-09, 11:24 am
Is there any chance of UWP getting a similar upgrade to Milk&Egg for better mixability? I don't know about everyone else, but I use the chocolate and I get the chalky taste

Sounds like you got the one before they did that, it's great now.

NickSP
09-28-09, 11:29 am
Sounds like you got the one before they did that, it's great now.

They already upgraded UWP too? Cause I have a current tub I got like a month ago or so from DPS, maybe they haven't gotten the new one yet...

JUGGERNAUT
09-28-09, 11:34 am
They already upgraded UWP too? Cause I have a current tub I got like a month ago or so from DPS, maybe they haven't gotten the new one yet...

All I can say is that the choc right now is like a night and day difference from say 6 months ago and before that. The original choc was similar to spackle w/chaulk (ok not that bad haha)

It's also possible you still don't like it (hope not)

NickSP
10-09-09, 12:44 pm
For anyone who hasn't bought any in a while or just doesn't know, yes they upgraded. I just got some of the c&c from bb.com and there's a big sticker on it that says new and improved taste and mixing.

NickSP
10-10-09, 10:25 pm
P.S. This stuff is FTW, just had my first serving and it's so clean and smooth the drinkability is about as good as iso whey

J-Dawg
10-27-09, 10:45 am
Heads up. Another new flavor of Ultra Whey Pro is in the works and will be out shortly...

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 10:46 am
Heads up. Another new flavor of Ultra Whey Pro is in the works and will be out shortly...

Sweet!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-09, 11:00 am

Stop the madness! Wait, we like madness...proceed and be sure to string us along guessing/hoping/yearning haha

J-Dawg
10-27-09, 11:07 am
Sweet!!!

Stop the madness! Wait, we like madness...proceed and be sure to string us along guessing/hoping/yearning haha

It just might be my favorite flavor yet.

Here's what we have so far:
Chocolate
Cookies & Cream
Strawberry
Strawberry Banana
Vanilla

What could it be?

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 11:13 am
It just might be my favorite flavor yet.

Here's what we have so far:
Chocolate
Cookies & Cream
Strawberry
Strawberry Banana
Vanilla

What could it be?

Orange creamcicle...???

ghost
10-27-09, 11:16 am
Orange creamcicle...???

that is my guess as well.

naturalguy
10-27-09, 11:17 am
Orange creamcicle...???

Pizzalamp would be so happy

firsthorseman97
10-27-09, 11:17 am
Banana Milkshake? .....

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 11:25 am
A mocha flavor would be good, too...

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-09, 11:34 am
Orange creamcicle...???

I miss that flavor in Super Whey Pro, remember that? Your Mocha idea is point on!

naturalguy
10-27-09, 11:42 am
I miss that flavor in Super Whey Pro, remember that? Your Mocha idea is point on!

How about calzone flavor?

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-09, 11:53 am

I'm all for food flavors (hopefully with actual Calzone pieces) and other food sources in supps, bring it on.

Angst
10-27-09, 12:12 pm
Just ordered a tub of choc. last week, strawberry banana sounds great also. I have always wondered how many grams of BCAAs and glutamine are in each serving of UWP, anyone know the answer?

J-Dawg
10-27-09, 12:36 pm
Just ordered a tub of choc. last week, strawberry banana sounds great also. I have always wondered how many grams of BCAAs and glutamine are in each serving of UWP, anyone know the answer?

Per serving, I calculate ~25% of the protein as coming from glutamine and BCAAs.

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 1:19 pm

I'm all for food flavors (hopefully with actual Calzone pieces) and other food sources in supps, bring it on.

Protein/carb ratio...??? Amino Acid profile...???

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 1:20 pm

I vaguely remember that... Alzheimer's is kicking in, again...

weedlewott
10-27-09, 1:21 pm
Protein/carb ratio...??? Amino Acid profile...???

You should know better than to ask Juggs these kinds of questions. He doesn't have to count any of them. He just stares at weights and gets bigger... He's got the Mutant syndrome known as JUGGERNAUTITUS...

Mr. Dead
10-27-09, 1:22 pm
You should know better than to ask Juggs these kinds of questions. He doesn't have to count any of them. He just stares at weights and gets bigger... He's got the Mutant syndrome known as JUGGERNAUTITUS...

But, NG and J-Dawg should know the answer to this, for us mere mortals...

Hoomgar
10-27-09, 1:57 pm
Yes and it's very good. It's not as good as Real Gains but that ain't a fair comparison with the amount of calories and carbs in RG however as far as a pure whey product it may be the best I've tasted.

I got the bucket from bb.com. I agree, it tastes great but is a lot weaker flavoring than the RG. However, for those of us who are using 3 scoops of RG and 1 scoop of Whey for each shake, having the same flavor to mix it with is a big plus :)

BigAnt
10-27-09, 2:48 pm
Heads up fellas. Ultra Whey Cookies and Cream is in stock (right now in 2lb. and 5lb sizes) and shipping from our NJ headquarters. Expect to see this delicious new flavor at a retailer of choice shortly.

Here it is in the Universal store:
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=118

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very cool!

thanks!

J-Dawg
10-27-09, 4:59 pm

That is true.

J-Dawg
10-27-09, 5:00 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very cool!

thanks!

Have you tried it out Big Ant?

BigAnt
10-27-09, 11:42 pm
Have you tried it out Big Ant?

I heard tons of good things about it...right now I am loving that flavor with the Real Gains!

Gonna order me some next week!

Mr. Dead
11-03-09, 6:47 pm

Any more news on this...???

J-Dawg
11-04-09, 9:08 am

I heard tons of good things about it...right now I am loving that flavor with the Real Gains!

Gonna order me some next week!

Awesome Ant. Let us know how you like it.

Any more news on this...???

Only that it's closer today, then it was yesterday... LOL.