PDA

View Full Version : Gain Fast

Kon_Rock
08-05-09, 4:06 pm
Hey Guys, I just thought I would post my thoughts of Universal's GainFast and see what ya'll think.

I came off a Cuts log about two weeks ago and I was at the store looking for RealGains. When I saw GainFast, I picked it up and checked it out. 2.5lbs is 5 servings...thats so crazy!

Anyway, I bought it and have been having two scoops with breakfast, two scoops pwo, and two scoops at night. (recomm. serving size is 5 scoops) But I have noticed a big strengh increase from last week. Its been really amazing, Monday during chest I had all kinds of strenght with heavy weight and yesterday with back was just fantastic. I'm really impressed with it, it's really thick but hey with these results who cares.

One tub last me a week with how I was taking it. On my second tub this week!

Anyone else tried GainFast and if so How was it???

Wasteland
08-13-09, 9:12 am
Hey Guys, I just thought I would post my thoughts of Universal's GainFast and see what ya'll think.

I came off a Cuts log about two weeks ago and I was at the store looking for RealGains. When I saw GainFast, I picked it up and checked it out. 2.5lbs is 5 servings...thats so crazy!

Anyway, I bought it and have been having two scoops with breakfast, two scoops pwo, and two scoops at night. (recomm. serving size is 5 scoops) But I have noticed a big strengh increase from last week. Its been really amazing, Monday during chest I had all kinds of strenght with heavy weight and yesterday with back was just fantastic. I'm really impressed with it, it's really thick but hey with these results who cares.

One tub last me a week with how I was taking it. On my second tub this week!

Anyone else tried GainFast and if so How was it???

I've used Gain Fast in the past with success. That product has been around for a while and today, many guys may be turned off by the sugars. Still, it's one of those products where, if you use it judiciously, it will help with the gains.

Kon_Rock
08-13-09, 11:09 am
I've used Gain Fast in the past with success. That product has been around for a while and today, many guys may be turned off by the sugars. Still, it's one of those products where, if you use it judiciously, it will help with the gains.

Yeah, its got some sugars but I really haven't noticed any weight gain from that. The main thing I have seen is the strengh gains and I feel solid. Been on it three weeks now and headed to the store today to pick some more up.

I know I haven't really heard much about it, but I really like it.