PDA

View Full Version : Pump vs. ST

jmac0110
08-05-09, 5:42 pm
Fellas;

Pump or ST whats the best pre supplement? I am about to try 1 of these but its a toss-up to me right now. It looks to me that the Pump is better but i am also not a hugh pill fan.

Angst
08-05-09, 5:53 pm
Most people alternate the two. Both are great products, Pump give you the option of leaving out the stimulant. Personally I don't have a preference between these two, when I get tired of taking pills, I switch to ST. When I don't feel like drink a shake before workout, I switch back to Pump.

mritter3
08-05-09, 6:42 pm
Most people alternate the two. Both are great products, Pump give you the option of leaving out the stimulant. Personally I don't have a preference between these two, when I get tired of taking pills, I switch to ST. When I don't feel like drink a shake before workout, I switch back to Pump.

i do the same thing, love them both, but switch it up from time to time.

MELTDOWN
08-05-09, 7:13 pm
I've used ST for years and Pump since it released. I do as many others do and alternate between the 2. with Shock, i add Storm to get my creatine whereas Pump has it already. also, Pump sorta works slow and easy, whereas Shock is there, kerblammo style.

Littlefry
08-07-09, 11:58 am
Personally I see ST as more of a PWO product that gives you that insane energy rush and pump throughtout the entire workout. As for pump I see it as more of a creatine+N.O matrix that doesnt deliever the same energy kick that ST does but has the creatine. When I run ST I usually run it along side Storm to get my creatine. Pump on the other hand works fine on it own.

Wasteland
08-07-09, 5:03 pm
On the subject of Animal Pump vs. Shock Therapy, this thread pretty much owns: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=305&highlight=shock+therapy+pump