PDA

View Full Version : Liberal (KS) Animals

bigweights74
08-06-09, 10:13 pm
Hey guys I have moved to Liberal,KS and was wanting to start up an ABC here. I don't know if anyone is around here or close to liberal but I would like to get something going. Let me know if anyone is interested or would like to get something happening.

G Diesel
08-07-09, 8:46 am
Yo bigweights what is the largest semi-big city to you and how close is it to Liberal? Would this still be considered a part of the Great Bend, KS chapter? Good to see you spreading the ABCs throughout Kansas bro.

Peace, G

bigweights74
08-07-09, 7:42 pm
Yo bigweights what is the largest semi-big city to you and how close is it to Liberal? Would this still be considered a part of the Great Bend, KS chapter? Good to see you spreading the ABCs throughout Kansas bro.

Peace, G

Well bro I am not sure the biggest. I mean I don't consider anything big compared to Wichita. Closest is like Dodge City, Garden City. Liberal is small but I used to work at the gym here and there is quite a few guys and I don't think she will have any issue with us taken pics or anything like that. I already have a guy down with it that works at GNC. I am gonna put flyers up and he said he would pass some out at gnc and at the college. Anyway I should change the abc to liberal abc. But no its about 3hrs from Great Bend

bigweights74
08-11-09, 10:09 pm
Well I have got some more people involved I think!!! I am working on getting them on here to get them more up to date on us animals. I really want to get this going so if anyone is close to Liberal or any where just let me know we need all the people we can lets make it a big abc fellas.

J-Dawg
08-19-09, 11:27 am
Well I have got some more people involved I think!!! I am working on getting them on here to get them more up to date on us animals. I really want to get this going so if anyone is close to Liberal or any where just let me know we need all the people we can lets make it a big abc fellas.

Be sure to get 'em to sign up here. We'll be here to help you guys out with anything that you need to get the event underway.

bigweights74
08-19-09, 9:49 pm
Be sure to get 'em to sign up here. We'll be here to help you guys out with anything that you need to get the event underway.

yeah bro got a couple of guys and for some reason they are having trouble signing up here for some reason I've sent them the links to here but I don't know.

C.Coronato
08-20-09, 5:21 pm
What error messages are you getting or are they getting that they cant sign up?

bigweights74
08-20-09, 9:37 pm
What error messages are you getting or are they getting that they cant sign up?

I don't think it's the system or the website I just think they are having trouble finding where to go!!! I have explained to them a few different times and he said he was signing up tonite but if he doesn't I will talk to him at work tomorrow and see whats up!!! but as far as I know I have like 3-4 guys who want to join and I hope to bring in some more!!! I plan on doing it on Sun. Sept. 6th if that is possible for everyone!!!!!

yankees009
08-31-09, 8:20 pm
Hey guys I have moved to Liberal,KS and was wanting to start up an ABC here. I don't know if anyone is around here or close to liberal but I would like to get something going. Let me know if anyone is interested or would like to get something happening.

hey garret there im signed up

bigweights74
08-31-09, 8:22 pm
alright bro cool now we can get some more people up I will give you some flyers to put up at the college gym bro and I will put some up at the gym. I think I will have to move the date back again since it has been so slow getting people signed up!!!!

yankees009
08-31-09, 8:24 pm
hey garret there im signed up

hey i'll be there!!

bigweights74
09-02-09, 1:09 pm
alright fellas well I am working on the gym part right now. the manager is going to take a look at the website and just check out what the abc is all about. I took her some of the flyers we have and she is gonna let me know hopefully by the end of today or the end of the week. Once I get the ok on the gym I will be putting out flyers at my job and obviously the gym and probably the college and I see where else sounds good. I think once I get the word out a little more and am able to explain some things to people we should actually have a good group to do this with.

bigweights74
09-10-09, 7:52 pm
Ok fellas I got they gyms ok to do the ABC!!!! Now I am just waiting for responses from other lifters around town or whatever to get this going. I don't know what everyones dates look like but I would like to do it on a Sun. because there are usually slow during this time. Everyone just let me know what you can do!!!!

bigweights74
09-12-09, 10:13 am
well fellas I put up a flyer at the gym we are using, i am also going to be putting more up one at the college and possibly one where i work. hope we get some people signing up for this thing i'm pretty stoked for it but we'll just have to wait and see what kind of response we get.

bigweights74
09-12-09, 5:00 pm
Ok well lets just keep it Oct. 24th that still gives us 5 weeks to get some people and get this organized. Weekends aren't the busiest times at the gyms so I will probably be getting more responses this next week I hope. So the date is set for Oct. 24th at 2p.m. so see everyone then.

C.Coronato
09-14-09, 10:36 am
Looking good, good to see a date is set brother. Any guys show any interest yet?

bigweights74
09-14-09, 8:10 pm
Looking good, good to see a date is set brother. Any guys show any interest yet?

Got a few guys so far!!!! One of the dudes though just got out of the hospital but he said he is good to go!!!! I am going to hit up the gym tomorrow when I get there to workout and throw it around a little bit and see what I come up with. I need to print out some sign up sheets and maybe just get in contact that way maybe have them put there cell on there or something that way I can kind get the word out a little more. I'll get it goin though trust that.

C.Coronato
09-15-09, 9:44 am
They need to sign up here as well brother, and make a roll call.

bigweights74
09-15-09, 7:56 pm
They need to sign up here as well brother, and make a roll call.

yeah I know bro I have told everyone that I did talk to a few new people today and they seem like they are really interested and gonna check it out.

bigweights74
10-25-09, 9:03 am
Yo it's still on fellas I haven't been able to get on here for quite a while but were still on for today at 2pm at Southwes fitness. We didn't get a samples package or anything I am not sure why but it is still on so see you there if you make it.

bigweights74
11-11-09, 3:07 pm
Well since the last one busted in Liberal we are gonna try it again!!!! I don't know if everyone is quite on the same page but I am gonna try and put up more flyers and kind of explain the process of signing up and making sure they have shirts and are on the forum and getting a role call going. I'm trying to get this going and it seems like no one wants to get on the forum or whatever it might be. I'll keep on spreading the word and hopefully it catches on.

Aggression
11-11-09, 4:13 pm
If you have any questions, hit me up with a PM dude. It takes a certain breed to want to be in the ABCs. Pass out some flyers and talk it up to people.

bigweights74
11-12-09, 9:39 am
well since this seems to take some time to get people really into the animal way I am aiming for the first of the year for the ABC in Liberal. I will be posting flyers and handing out sheets for this one and explaining in more detail of what needs to be done on there part.

C.Coronato
11-12-09, 9:43 am
Looks good man, it does take some time, stick with it brother, 2-3 guys is a start!

bigweights74
11-12-09, 7:15 pm
Looks good man, it does take some time, stick with it brother, 2-3 guys is a start!

yeah bro I'm not looking for a bunch of people just a few to get started but obviously the more the better!!!! i'm just gonna keep trying and see what happens gotta weed out the serious from the posers!!!!

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 4:43 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-14-11, 2:19 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 4:31 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory