PDA

View Full Version : animal contains steroids

sunny_max
08-07-09, 4:08 am
thought i would share a funny incident with u guys that happened to me at gym today......
so i was working out with my buddy today and during the interval between our sets we started talking about supplements......he was talking about some shit he is taking and was quite impressed by my power and improvements......i started telling him about what i am on and FYI its not that complicated too...i am on pak, NSC, and whey......and just whole foods.....i was telling him about animal products and that how i am never looked back since i started taking em......but this guy passing by overheard us and was like hey man u shld not take animal products ...they are nothign but steroids......they make you grow big, hurt your kidneys and kill ur ability to have sex...i literally laughed.......i was like hey buddy its not like that.....and i was like i am sure u think creatine is a steroid too...he was like yup....i started telling him about animal products and tried to clear out his issues....but he was pretty determined...anyways i told him about animalpak.com and to check it out that thoussands of ppl are on this shit and its not steroids...hell the pros here promote whole food over supplements....if u guys see a brandon from gainseville ga as a new user...you no what i am taling about.....
its kinda funny how ppl are less knowledgable and have great disbeliefs.......but anyways who cares ....i know animal is a part of my life and no one can change that !!!!!!

B.C.
08-07-09, 4:15 am
Hell yeah, bro...I had a buddy tell me one time that Pump gave him...get ready for this..."the creatine 'roid rage". I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. Good news for me though, he gave me the rest of the can.

theharjmann
08-07-09, 5:23 am
Hell yeah, bro...I had a buddy tell me one time that Pump gave him...get ready for this..."the creatine 'roid rage". I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. Good news for me though, he gave me the rest of the can.

hahahaha

yeah this dude at work...hes a great guy....but this is what he said

"bro when i was training like 4 years ago (LOL) and i was taking creatine i was getting SO angry man...like people were talking to me and i kept snapping at them and starting fights...that shit fucks you up".

i was on the floor LOL

sunny_max
08-07-09, 5:33 am

free can's a sweet deal bro.....ur lucky i just got a laugh out of it haha.............poor creatine though....it is the most misunderstood supplemnt of all.......LOL

CuttDeez
08-07-09, 6:34 am
I have experienced a lot of this 'steroid' 'roid rage' stuff from other people describing supplements. I know that most of it is just them having no clue what they are talking about. But one thing to keep in mind is the fact that everyone fears 'anabolic' steroids because we here it on tv all the time. the word anabolic therefore generates bad conotations. Then people look at animal products and read about them. the labels or descriptions say things sometimes like, ' help keep you anabolic' just meaning that it will keep you in a state of muscle growing which we all know is a good thing. However, some people read that word and freak out.

Don't get me wrong I still think they are naive and lazy not to learn more about the subject, but that is something I have always thought about. I changed my prospective a little when my mom picked up one of my products and freaked out at me and I had to explain what the word anabolic meant.

Still the guys that talk about roid rage off of creatine are rediculous.

Razor
08-07-09, 1:36 pm
haha great story. Yeah ppl are always asking me what i'm on now. its funny.

Aggression
08-07-09, 2:14 pm
In that situation, the best you can do is help inform them about Animal. Shouting out our website is one of the best ways to do so. Many people get caught up in here-say, and other nonsense. If they're not too knowledgeable themselves, they tend to latch onto those ideas and myths. At least you tried to correct it for him. Hopefully he signs up here and finds out the truth.

I don't know how many times I've had to clarify the supplement 'natural sterol complex', and I'm sure you know why ...

Wasteland
08-07-09, 2:25 pm
Creatine = steroid

Yes, I hear this a lot too.

Kon_Rock
08-07-09, 2:31 pm
I love it when people are like that, "I just want to be all natural man, I dont need those protein shakes." I'm like alright there big guy, good luck.
There's no talking to these people.

Psycho77
08-07-09, 2:34 pm
Creatine = steroid

Yes, I hear this a lot too.

thought this was only at my gym.

Lots of guys at my gym also think that Animal stuff contains roids and other stuff coz they can't dig how much i've grown and progressed in a year. I attribute it all to good training practices, solid effective supps, eatin right and often. I tried to explain what animal is all about but its damn hard to preach to the closed minded. Oh well, their loss. Sooner or later, they'll just be overtaken.....by me haha.

B.C.
08-07-09, 2:55 pm
I don't know how many times I've had to clarify the supplement 'natural sterol complex', and I'm sure you know why ...

Amen. I'm almost afraid to tell peolpe what it is, just because I know the discussion that follows every time. It's like the word Natural isn't even there.

CuttDeez
08-07-09, 2:57 pm
Amen. I'm almost afraid to tell peolpe what it is, just because I know the discussion that follows every time. It's like the word Natural isn't even there.

Ya dude that one is the worst. And if you use a phrase like plant sterols people look at you like a freak!

Wasteland
08-07-09, 3:16 pm

It's because many people don't want to ascribe progress to anything inherent to the individual: "Oh, you couldn't have worked hard and made sacrifices. It has to be the supplements."

JUGGERNAUT
08-07-09, 3:33 pm
This could all be avoided if newborns parents were handed a Journey Book as required education.

B.C.
08-07-09, 4:30 pm
It's because many people don't want to ascribe progress to anything inherent to the individual: "Oh, you couldn't have worked hard and made sacrifices. It has to be the supplements."

This could all be avoided if newborns parents were handed a Journey Book as required education.

Very true...on both accounts.

J-Dawg
08-07-09, 4:34 pm

Start 'em young, lol.

xMATT182x
08-08-09, 2:44 am
You gotta love ignorant people. I've learned so much being on this forum it's ridiculous. Although I know i've only scratched the surface.

sunny_max
08-08-09, 6:04 am
In that situation, the best you can do is help inform them about Animal. Shouting out our website is one of the best ways to do so.

haha read again ...i did bro ;)

yeah....kindergarten...abc and then pushups and sit ups.....and kids repeat after me....."creatine is not a steroid".......and "ANIMAL ROCKS"......lol

Fury317
08-08-09, 9:58 am
I get weird looks from the Nitro I take. I mean, little red and white pills in a baggie. Some glare at me like "why are you doing this out in the open? shouldnt you be doing that in a bathroom stall"......what taking aminos in the open?

Also, one time I popped Nitro and was sipping Torrent and this frat boy came up next to me with his frat boy buddy- the one chuckled and did the half cough with "steroids" in between...ya know *cough* steroids *cough*. They had a good laugh in their fresh under armour outfits and flat billed new era caps, with a new pair of Jordans to boot. Oh and dont forget the bling- plenty of that. Guess they dont get what hard work and dedication do, but at least they look good while while doing their "reverse clean" bicep curls.

xMATT182x
08-09-09, 12:58 am
I get weird looks from the Nitro I take. I mean, little red and white pills in a baggie. Some glare at me like "why are you doing this out in the open? shouldnt you be doing that in a bathroom stall"......what taking aminos in the open?

Also, one time I popped Nitro and was sipping Torrent and this frat boy came up next to me with his frat boy buddy- the one chuckled and did the half cough with "steroids" in between...ya know *cough* steroids *cough*. They had a good laugh in their fresh under armour outfits and flat billed new era caps, with a new pair of Jordans to boot. Oh and dont forget the bling- plenty of that. Guess they dont get what hard work and dedication do, but at least they look good while while doing their "reverse clean" bicep curls.

I've had the same dirty looks so I just them in my car now as soon as im done. Got tired of all the ignorance and staring.

jon_carter13
08-09-09, 8:49 pm
I had an MP buddy of mine who started freaking out from taking M-Stak. He told me he was scared that the steroids in it were causing problems with his muscle growth. He felt like a dumbass when i informed him that Anabolic was just a term for muscle growth and isn't always connected to steroids. I know that Stak can make you piss hot, but this guy was taking M-Stak... and is a testiment to why people shouldn't take products they don't understand...

shizz702
08-09-09, 8:58 pm
What the fuck is up with peoples obsession with steroids these days?!

It's like any time someone has developed a great body or displays a feat of strength they're automatically on steroids. And now the latest is shit like this where all popular supplements have steroids in them. Shit is ridiculous.

/rant.

jon_carter13
08-09-09, 9:15 pm

It's like any time someone has developed a great body or displays a feat of strength they're automatically on steroids. And now the latest is shit like this where all popular supplements have steroids in them. Shit is ridiculous.

/rant.

I will say this... Damon Ortiz made supplements look bad during his lil press conference the other day. He openly said he bought supplements, and didn't if they were steroids... ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS!?!?!? Maybe if you are buying them from "Crack-head Fred in the Alley"... but not if you're buying them from GNC or bb.com... Come on man... average joe off the street may buy into that excuse... but not me... not someone who researches supplements constantly looking for optimal results... GOD THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF!!!

type-A
08-09-09, 9:28 pm

Hahahahahaha.... I know what your talking about man, I always walk out to my car after the gym and take my nitro. One time got in the car and opened the pack and I saw that there was a guy in the car next to me that shot looks in my direction that could have killed, I just lmao and drove away.

Cstlfx
08-10-09, 1:41 am

I hear you there! I've started taking my Pump and Nitro out in the car since college. I used to take the stuff in the locker room and I've had weird looks and even guys coming up to me to see what I was taking. They were pretty uninterested once I told them what it was, even after I gave them a sample!!

Sprint
08-10-09, 4:33 am
My ex knew a fella who was a bit wrong in the head, and he told her ages before i met her that his behavoir (rages, threatening behavoir, generally being a cock) was because he "used to take creatine". She not knowing anything about this, thereafter thought that anything extra after food was bad bad bad. creatine, protein shakes, everything. Despite me telling her that i took creatine and was in her words "the nicest guy she'd ever met". Fully agreed with PEOPLE SHUDNT TAKE STUFF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND. I believe u get better results if u understand what ur taking, why ur taking it, what it does and why it does it. Also as an addition to PEOPLE SHUDNT TAKE STUFF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND...PEOPLE SHUDNT TALK SHIT ABOUT STUFF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND.
Even a cuple of guys at my gym say I must be "on stuff", and won't take any explanations as to why I look like i go to a gym and they don't. Not even that they see me in there 5 days a week leaving it all on the gym floor, whilst they quit after feeling the first bead of sweat. Ignorance and laziness. It's what separates them from the Animals.

sockpirate
10-31-09, 6:33 pm
the start of this thread made me laugh out loud a lot , I know a lot of d bags like this in the gym here at NMSU. LOL its classic. There is a lot of idiots out there ha .
Some of the lesser knowledgeable people in the gym always assume on im steroids and i simply have to inform them about the wonders of animal products and yeh , eating right , oh yeah and sleeping??? They are dumbfounded what basic training and nutrition can do for the body! I love this one though "hey bro whats your secret?" ha ha ha ha they seem to get sad when im like well, "anyone can come into the gym and train like a damn psycho" "but the real battle is in the kitchen and wrestling with your life to get good sleep" they are just like "oh"...
They seem to not believe me because these are the same people who bust their ass in the gym and have looked the same for years. They think i keep "the secret" to myself. When its as simple as that , eat right, sleep right, train right. BAM! RESULTS!

ps. thanks for the comment on my journey man!! Really appreciate it.

boar
10-31-09, 8:44 pm
thought i would share a funny incident with u guys that happened to me at gym today......
so i was working out with my buddy today and during the interval between our sets we started talking about supplements......he was talking about some shit he is taking and was quite impressed by my power and improvements......i started telling him about what i am on and FYI its not that complicated too...i am on pak, NSC, and whey......and just whole foods.....i was telling him about animal products and that how i am never looked back since i started taking em......but this guy passing by overheard us and was like hey man u shld not take animal products ...they are nothign but steroids......they make you grow big, hurt your kidneys and kill ur ability to have sex...i literally laughed.......i was like hey buddy its not like that.....and i was like i am sure u think creatine is a steroid too...he was like yup....i started telling him about animal products and tried to clear out his issues....but he was pretty determined...anyways i told him about animalpak.com and to check it out that thoussands of ppl are on this shit and its not steroids...hell the pros here promote whole food over supplements....if u guys see a brandon from gainseville ga as a new user...you no what i am taling about.....
its kinda funny how ppl are less knowledgable and have great disbeliefs.......but anyways who cares ....i know animal is a part of my life and no one can change that !!!!!!

I bet the kid that thought animalpak has steroids was 150 soaking wet with 20lb dumbells in each hand. I like how all these types label supplements as steroids. It is just their excuse to suck and stay weak....

prowrestler
10-31-09, 9:10 pm
now adays, you dont have to be on ANYTHING, to be on steroids......

JasonG
10-31-09, 10:05 pm
God I hate people like this. Nevermind I think that's the wrong word. I feel sorry for these pathetic beings that believe this.

Joseph V
10-31-09, 10:44 pm

same here..one time i was done with my workouts and i took my animal nitro with my torrent shake..and some girls aswell guys looked at me as if im fucking crazy for doing what im doing..

and to top it off im 19 years old, and they look at me when i bench 250, that its imposible for a young kid to be doing that..there stupid as hell..and to be honest im nothing compared to alot of kids my age

i wanna thank animal m-stak, flex, nitro, and pak for all my achievements

JamesRange62
10-31-09, 11:00 pm
[QUOTE=Fury317;778102]I get weird looks from the Nitro I take. I mean, little red and white pills in a baggie. Some glare at me like "why are you doing this out in the open? shouldnt you be doing that in a bathroom stall"......what taking aminos in the open?QUOTE]

HAHA! Happens to me everyday. People quickly look away from me when I see them watching me take my Nitro. I find it hilarious!

Dingo
10-31-09, 11:29 pm
Now these comments are an inside joke between me and a few of the regular gym rats. When i pull out the Pak or Nitro we all make jokes that its time for me to take my pro hormones/roids. I've already explained it all to em, and infact a few even started taking aminos and have seen some results, so it's just an inside joke anymore.

jeff00z28
11-01-09, 2:05 am
sometimes ppl laugh at my shaker at the gym cuzz most powerlifters there hate worring about nutrition. doesn't really bother me tho when theres guys out there like matt kroczeliski (sp) that get their calories from good food and still look ripped in addition to what they are doing.

Dingo
11-01-09, 3:01 pm

/rant.

plain and simple people need excuses as to why they fail and we prevail.

ironshaolin
11-01-09, 3:07 pm
Yeah its too bad steroids are illegal, and animal supps are over the counter, and don't need to be taken introvenously.....to each their own.

t_mh
11-01-09, 3:28 pm

That would be fucking infuriating.

Jon_Blaze
11-01-09, 6:07 pm

I went to a university full of those kinds of people. Easiest thing I learned about them...most of those guys are secretly hard substance abusers and half retarded to boot.

desolation
11-01-09, 6:27 pm
hear this crap all the time especially from some of the guys i know, ive just learned to ignore them

just the other day i grabbed a multivitamin-mineral out of my bag post work out.
there were these 2 skinny guys gettin changed nd when they saw the pill in my hand i swear to god they looked at me like i was doing something wrong nd then tried to quietly mutter "did ya see dat gut taking pills, must be taking some drugs"

i was just straight wat the fuk man even a little vitamin nd ppl already think u on roids nd shit bloody paranoia

R-Man
11-01-09, 11:01 pm
over the summer the shop steward of my union caught me taking animal pak and he was grillin me hard. i was said "what?" he said that better not be steroids or drugs and i "lol" and said "its a multi vitamin" and he didnt say anything and walked away.

violator
11-02-09, 1:52 am
funnily enough, the original animal stak was technically a steroid....but the good people at HQ have since changed that....

..... I know that most of it is just them having no clue what they are talking about....

thats the truth....ignorance breeds idiocity....

I get weird looks from the Nitro I take. I mean, little red and white pills in a baggie. Some glare at me like "why are you doing this out in the open? shouldnt you be doing that in a bathroom stall"......what taking aminos in the open?....

haha...ive had exactly the same thing...usually i just fuck with them & rattle off the names of as many synthetic AAS compounds i can think of...then flex my arm & say, "but its not working, i dont have 23" guns yet.."...haha..

msktyshha
11-02-09, 9:29 pm
its hard to believe how ignorant people are out there. Iam on a bulk right now and ever since i started bulking ofcourse i gained weight muscle and fat, so my cousin noticed the gain and first thing he did was tell my dad "hey i think ur son is on steroids...have u seen how he gained all that weight so fast." seriously most of the people don;t know shit about bodybuilding, they don't know wtf bulking and cutting is all about. If they notice someone is gaining muscles first thing they think is ...heyyy hes on some sort of steroids.

Berzerker
11-02-09, 9:43 pm
i just met up with some high school buddies we are on break for college right now, first time i saw them in a little under a year.... they all go you have gotten pretty big dude...that's only possible with steroids...there's no way you could of done that naturally, you've gotten too big. i simply laugh and say okay. all you gotta do is take it as a compliment and realize that your achievements are seen as impossible for them to achieve themselves. its pretty funny.

PortendingEnnui
11-03-09, 12:42 pm
I love it when people are like that, "I just want to be all natural man, I dont need those protein shakes." I'm like alright there big guy, good luck.
There's no talking to these people.

I get this all the time and it drives me nuts. "I want to be all NATURAL," when the conversation is directly in regards to multivitamins or protein, not to mention the god-forsaken crea-DEVIL. It took me considerable effort to explain the basic necessities of vitamins and protein to my two current lifting partners, because of how adamant they were on remaining "natural".

This one literally pisses me off. "Damn, you're looking HYOOOGE. Do you take anything?" and I respond "of course man, vitamins and protein and..." Before I even get the first few words out of my mouth they're already shaking their head and saying "oh, that's why." and obviously discrediting any of the effort I put into it.

I can say I haven't heard any of the negativity directly attributed to Animal or Universal, however when I whip out my Animal Pak, etc, I definitely get some wide-eyed looks and head-shakes. Usually, though, most people correctly assume it's a vitamin complex or something as fundamental, probably because of how many pills there are.

Beowulf
11-03-09, 1:22 pm
Bodybuilding is stigmatized. Most associate it with steroids and drugs. It is a really weird and bizarre sport if you actually sat down and thought about it. People fear what they can't understand. By extension, all supplements contain steroids or other dangerous substances. This is how the logic goes for many people sadly.

GRat86
11-03-09, 2:21 pm
I hear it all the time. Everyone automaticaly thinks you're on roids

Angst
11-03-09, 2:31 pm
Next time just say, "I wish Animal Pak has steroids, so I won't have to spend thousands of dollars on the real shit." There are people out there who thinks they can get GH for 20 bucks

D-NUTZ
11-03-09, 2:36 pm
Ive been told that protein shakes contrain steroids from a teacher......it this true? HAHA

JasonG
11-03-09, 4:05 pm
I just asked a guy about a tub of protein brand I have never seen before that he brought to work. Basically was asking how is it as in taste and protein count. He responded "it works" I was like no shit, protein works!!? It seems people have no idea about supplements, it's freaking annoying.

Jon_Blaze
11-03-09, 9:13 pm
Ive been told that protein shakes contrain steroids from a teacher......it this true? HAHA

Holy shit the secret is out! Everybody hide! Please tell me that your teacher is mentally handicapped...protein shakes are steroids? Now I know the world is going nuts.

mritter3
11-04-09, 9:44 am
i always get a weird look when im popping my nitro pre workout and then again post workout, people are always like....hey man what's that....i try to explain but some people are just ignorant.

dkbwar
01-12-12, 2:58 am
Yeah... I know there's a lot of people with no knowledge at all, they hear something out there and then, they get it as a law, as the truth.... But the truth is that we are kicking our ass out of loud so we can get biggers and betters, sups are nothing if we don't train heavy and hard, worst if we dont sleep or eat well... but the truth is that if you dont take roids HGC and that bullshit you'll never get the BIG FRANK MCGRATH dream body too, so i'm gonna kick my ass training heavy taking my sups, eating and sleeping well and DAMN I WISH ONE DAY I COULD HAVE THOSE BODIES (wrath, ox, ERICK FrankHouser) but im almost sure ill never have them if i dont put a thousand of dollars of drugs on me... Conclusion: even i cant reach my biggest dream in bodybuilding i prefer to be normal-huge but healthy than huge-monster but unhealthy paying my dues butnot in the trenches but in the hospital... i tell you this with love bro, dont hate me, im gonna keep on buying my animalpak sups bc they aint gonna damage me but they are gonna help me but i am real with this.

Aggression
01-12-12, 8:36 am
Yeah... I know there's a lot of people with no knowledge at all, they hear something out there and then, they get it as a law, as the truth.... But the truth is that we are kicking our ass out of loud so we can get biggers and betters, sups are nothing if we don't train heavy and hard, worst if we dont sleep or eat well... but the truth is that if you dont take roids HGC and that bullshit you'll never get the BIG FRANK MCGRATH dream body too, so i'm gonna kick my ass training heavy taking my sups, eating and sleeping well and DAMN I WISH ONE DAY I COULD HAVE THOSE BODIES (wrath, ox, ERICK FrankHouser) but im almost sure ill never have them if i dont put a thousand of dollars of drugs on me... Conclusion: even i cant reach my biggest dream in bodybuilding i prefer to be normal-huge but healthy than huge-monster but unhealthy paying my dues butnot in the trenches but in the hospital... i tell you this with love bro, dont hate me, im gonna keep on buying my animalpak sups bc they aint gonna damage me but they are gonna help me but i am real with this.

What people must realize is that NO ONE will ever look like Frank McGrath .. except Frank himself. NO ONE will ever look like Evan, House, Van Wyck. Why? Not because of drugs. But because of genetic makeup. You can eat the same exact diet, lb for lb, train the same way, use the same weights, and run the same shit, and you'll never look like Frank. Guys like those are great models to follow. Use them as inspiration to motivate you to be YOUR BEST. Focus on being the best that you can possibly look. Max out YOUR potential.

Bust your ass in the gym, but your ass even more at the dinner table, get your sleep, and take your supplements. It's that simple. If your predestined to be a great bodybuilder, you'll get to a high level, regardless of drugs. If being a top level bodybuilder isn't in your genetic code, then you may win a few local shows but you'll never be Mr Olympia; regardless if you're using or not.

The 15 elite guys in the sport would still be the elite 15 guys if drugs weren't involved. They have a genetic makeup that gives them the ability to add muscle mass quickly, provides them with round muscle bellies, wide shoulders, a small waist, etc.

Bottom line; train your nuts off to be the best YOU can be.

Cranky
01-12-12, 8:51 am

Great statement. Its one thing to admire the pros and dream about crafting a world class physique like they have attained, but to say 'I want to look just like so-and-so' just makes you a loser with no real personal ambition. Anyone can be a follower, but a leader blazes his own fucking trail.

JasonG
01-12-12, 11:40 am
What people must realize is that NO ONE will ever look like Frank McGrath .. except Frank himself. NO ONE will ever look like Evan, House, Van Wyck. Why? Not because of drugs. But because of genetic makeup. You can eat the same exact diet, lb for lb, train the same way, use the same weights, and run the same shit, and you'll never look like Frank. Guys like those are great models to follow. Use them as inspiration to motivate you to be YOUR BEST. Focus on being the best that you can possibly look. Max out YOUR potential.

Bust your ass in the gym, but your ass even more at the dinner table, get your sleep, and take your supplements. It's that simple. If your predestined to be a great bodybuilder, you'll get to a high level, regardless of drugs. If being a top level bodybuilder isn't in your genetic code, then you may win a few local shows but you'll never be Mr Olympia; regardless if you're using or not.

The 15 elite guys in the sport would still be the elite 15 guys if drugs weren't involved. They have a genetic makeup that gives them the ability to add muscle mass quickly, provides them with round muscle bellies, wide shoulders, a small waist, etc.

I don't understand why this concept is so difficult for people to understand. Here is an awesome post on another forum about this topic.
http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=45098&highlight=Genetics

Two good friends Branch Warren and Jonnie Jackson train together. I'm sure they have the same connections to get whatever supplement they want. They do the same leg workout. Why is Branch Warren's legs better than Jonnie's? Genetics.

Mr. Dead
01-12-12, 11:55 am

Great statement. Its one thing to admire the pros and dream about crafting a world class physique like they have attained, but to say 'I want to look just like so-and-so' just makes you a loser with no real personal ambition. Anyone can be a follower, but a leader blazes his own fucking trail.

Agreed...

Dave TapouT
01-12-12, 4:15 pm
I get people asking me about nitro and other animal supplements.... My first reaction is to turn around and have them read the website off my back (95% chance I'm already wearing an animal shirt) My next is to explain a little of each product, the major ones... Like pak, flex, omega, nitro... Then if they're interested still after I complete my next exercise in my 5 min, I'll tell em about stak, test, and RAGE. I'll ask em if they've tried a pre-workout.. if they have or havnt... it doesnt really matter, I ask em if they're sensitive to caffine or other stims (this part matters to me), then if not, I give em a pack of animal RAGE pills. I keep the rage pill can in my gym bag.. I take the powder now, I love it.. so I keep a can of rage on me to spread the word. Animal did A LOT on changing my life, now I spread the word and help others to the light of ANIMAL.... I've gained quite a bit of respect at my gym... I dont want to boast like that cause boasting is weak... but It sure fucking feels good to be respected more.

Jay
01-14-12, 6:28 pm
I get people asking me about nitro and other animal supplements.... My first reaction is to turn around and have them read the website off my back (95% chance I'm already wearing an animal shirt) My next is to explain a little of each product, the major ones... Like pak, flex, omega, nitro... Then if they're interested still after I complete my next exercise in my 5 min, I'll tell em about stak, test, and RAGE. I'll ask em if they've tried a pre-workout.. if they have or havnt... it doesnt really matter, I ask em if they're sensitive to caffine or other stims (this part matters to me), then if not, I give em a pack of animal RAGE pills. I keep the rage pill can in my gym bag.. I take the powder now, I love it.. so I keep a can of rage on me to spread the word. Animal did A LOT on changing my life, now I spread the word and help others to the light of ANIMAL.... I've gained quite a bit of respect at my gym... I dont want to boast like that cause boasting is weak... but It sure fucking feels good to be respected more.

thats cool. I should carry some extra samples or paks with me too just incase.

ON another note the other day at work I took my animal pak, and someone says to me: "Is that even legal?!"

dkbwar
02-06-12, 3:24 pm
You are totally right guys, BUT i want to make myself more clear than before, BB is about food, sups, training, and determination.... Is there something new? Not at all, like some dude wrote before: "those guys are inspirational characters" and i totally agree, now i ask you this question: Is here, anyone among you guys, who hates Wrath's body? I BET YOUR ASS THERE IS NO ONE, ACTUALLY WE ALL ADMIRE HIM NOT ONLY BC OF THEIR BODY BUT BECAUSE OF HIS PHILOSOPHY IN THIS BUSINESS, anyhow, that doesnt mean that i want to be Mr. McGrath, come on, we try to be the best we can, we stand in front of that fraking mirror everyday focusing on DEFEAT the guy we see there.

I am not a hard-gainer (thanks God), and yeaah, genetics shit is for real, genetics stuff, bla bla bla bla, talk out of loud as much as you want bros but hardly, barely beleive that you can be Mr Olympia with 0 drugs, with all the respect you diserve, the current judges(all the people that conforms the auth. in Olympia) are focusing on size, it is all about size, size here, size there, and that's the first thing they want in these days for the M.O competition, and i am writing down this though because i took from this very forum in other thread where you completely disagreed about the judgement over "THE HOUSE" at the M.O comp.

Conclusion: Yeah, you can attack all the roid-haters in the world with empty args full of hate, or you can attack them with args full of science but remember one thing, EXPERIENCE a lot of times denies science, whatever, lets train hard and yeah lets be the best WE can.