PDA

View Full Version : Hey bro's whats up

Beast7897
08-08-09, 9:10 am
Hey bro's whats up i am trying to find a name for a gym i am trying to start any idea's let me know.

theharjmann
08-08-09, 9:46 am
Hey bro's whats up i am trying to find a name for a gym i am trying to start any idea's let me know.

Muscleworks

Beast7897
08-08-09, 9:52 am
cool cool

Beast7897
08-08-09, 9:55 am
what do yall think of the name "The Iron Pit" or "Brothers of Iron"

CommoDick
08-08-09, 10:05 am
The Forge

strivin for more
08-08-09, 11:11 am
what do yall think of the name "The Iron Pit" or "Brothers of Iron"

out of the two you listed, i like "the iron pit" more. maybe start a group within the gym called the brothers of iron or something. sorta like an ABC sorta thing.

Beast7897
08-08-09, 12:17 pm
out of the two you listed, i like "the iron pit" more. maybe start a group within the gym called the brothers of iron or something. sorta like an ABC sorta thing.

yeah thats cool i would love to see an abc around this area it would be awsome not to much goes on in the tri citys of va.

J 2the att
08-08-09, 8:32 pm
Damn i like Muscleworks cuz it has a national appeal to it if you can take your gym nationwide instead of jus a local gym even though it works for that too.

strivin for more
08-08-09, 8:38 pm
yeah thats cool i would love to see an abc around this area it would be awsome not to much goes on in the tri citys of va.

well with a whole gym at your disposal, you have the power to see that that happens!!

theharjmann
08-09-09, 2:12 pm
thing is...

ideally at the end of they day....its a gym for people who wanna train seriously, but something like "iron pit" which is wicked may deter some business

muscleworks or something liek that sounds a little more universal if u know what i mean

but if you want to attract a certain type of lifter only, and limit your customer scope, "iron pit" is an awesome name i reckon

peace

Beast7897
08-09-09, 10:26 pm
Damn i like Muscleworks cuz it has a national appeal to it if you can take your gym nationwide instead of jus a local gym even though it works for that too.

the only thing is i want it it be a gym gym not some fittness guru yoga kinda deal where the cardio equipment outnumbers the free weights u know what i mean maybe something like gold's gym or worlds gym. deffenitly not like the YMCA no offense if any of my fellow bro's go there.