PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Crew: Train w/ Wrath, G & The Boys

G Diesel
08-10-09, 4:57 pm
Next Monday evening 8/17, fresh off of the madness that will be the Europa, we're planning on getting together to bang the iron at Muscle Mill in Milltown, NJ. My brother Wrath aka Raw McGraw and the rest of the local Jersey wrecking crew (NG, TTL, Aggression, etc) will be in the house to train hard and talk shop.

Who's down to come out and represent? We'll keep a head count here.

Peace, G

andrewT
08-10-09, 9:45 pm
wish I could head down to Jersey for that.

Should be a good session! throw down boys!

Vinny G
08-10-09, 9:47 pm
G what time?

Alk
08-10-09, 11:01 pm
Just Google Map'd it and it should only take me 40 some minutes to get there.

Ran it by my folks, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it as long as we find out what time it starts.

Big Wides
08-10-09, 11:08 pm
This thread should be growing in pages shortly....this is one hell of an oppurtunity

CuttDeez
08-10-09, 11:10 pm
I wish i could make it to that one sounds like a blast !!

Big Al
08-10-09, 11:19 pm
Dude,bring that shit down to Philly...I want to train!!!!!!

J-Dawg
08-11-09, 1:59 pm
Next Monday evening 8/17, fresh off of the madness that will be the Europa, we're planning on getting together to bang the iron at Muscle Mill in Milltown, NJ. My brother Wrath aka Raw McGraw and the rest of the local Jersey wrecking crew (NG, TTL, Aggression, etc) will be in the house to train hard and talk shop.

Peace, G

Sounds like and awesome event. What time is everyone gathering to train?

G Diesel
08-11-09, 2:08 pm
G what time?

Working that out right now... Probably will be relatively early, like around dinner time.

Would love to have you there bro.

Peace, G

Aggression
08-11-09, 2:08 pm
Let's toss around some iron.

JUGGERNAUT
08-11-09, 2:10 pm
Sounds like and awesome event. What time is everyone gathering to train?

Yeah what time? I might be in the area. Will be a great showing I'm sure.

C.Coronato
08-11-09, 2:27 pm
Def a great opportunity for some fellas to throw some weights around with an IFBB pro. I have my second job, but im going to see if i can move some clients around, not something i want to miss.

naturalguy
08-11-09, 2:48 pm
I'm in

InkdMuscle
08-11-09, 4:14 pm
Man you guys need to come out to Cali soon NG.

G Diesel
08-11-09, 4:40 pm
Official time is a 5pm. We know many guys may be getting off of work then, so no worries, it is a "soft" start time. We'll be there until at least 7pm. Hope to see several of my boys there.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
08-11-09, 4:43 pm

And Seattle, too...

G Diesel
08-11-09, 4:43 pm

And Seattle, too...

Sounds good to me... Sign me up.

Peace, G

scals
08-11-09, 4:51 pm
I'll be there.

InkdMuscle
08-11-09, 5:19 pm
Sounds good to me... Sign me up.

Peace, G

Shit let me know. We can get the whol cali crew to hit muscle beach or golds venice. we will have a smashing good time.

S. Clarida
08-11-09, 8:53 pm
The Giant Killer is in the building!!!

Muscle Mill is my 2nd gym I train at...GREAT GYM and Ronnie is awesome!

Alk
08-11-09, 9:19 pm
Official time is a 5pm.

Cool, put me down as a definite participant man.

G Diesel
08-12-09, 9:49 am
On short notice this is shaping up to be a banger.

Peace, G

Aggression
08-12-09, 10:08 am
I'll be there.

Lets destroy our backs man.

C.Coronato
08-12-09, 10:11 am
Shit let me know. We can get the whol cali crew to hit muscle beach or golds venice. we will have a smashing good time.

Hell yea. Im in for a Cali Banger.

Vinny G
08-12-09, 11:45 am
On short notice this is shaping up to be a banger.

Peace, G

i'll be down....bringing 2

Razor
08-12-09, 12:59 pm
Wow talk about an opportunity!

Alk
08-12-09, 3:23 pm
How much is this gonna cost?

McFly
08-12-09, 3:26 pm
if my day gets cut short...i may make the drive......

G Diesel
08-12-09, 3:30 pm

Very nice.

How much is this gonna cost?

Free to those from the FORVM.

if my day gets cut short...i may make the drive......

That's what I'm talking about. Would love to see you there, swole.

Peace, G

Alk
08-12-09, 3:51 pm
Free to those from the FORVM.

Oh snaps

I was expecting to spend at least $10 haha, awesome

JUGGERNAUT
08-12-09, 3:53 pm

2 baga donuts 2 cheese steaks 2 what?

scals
08-12-09, 5:16 pm
Lets destroy our backs man.

No doubt about it.

Vinny G
08-12-09, 6:28 pm
2 baga donuts 2 cheese steaks 2 what?

2 baga donuts?

bags of donuts.....

your ill attempt at my JERSEY accent is poor.....lol

Aggression
08-12-09, 8:14 pm
2 baga donuts?

bags of donuts.....

your ill attempt at my JERSEY accent is poor.....lol

hahaha

Big C
08-12-09, 8:22 pm
Sry to sneak in here fellas just had a small question....but that competition going on with the benching etc., will that eventually spread to other ABC's or is that specifically for this area? Thanks...Big C

mcbeast
08-13-09, 1:55 am
Madness! This definetely proves that leaving Nj was a miserable idea..

Pizzalamp
08-13-09, 6:42 am
if anyone wants to swing by ct to pick me up that would be sweet

G Diesel
08-13-09, 9:23 am
Sry to sneak in here fellas just had a small question....but that competition going on with the benching etc., will that eventually spread to other ABC's or is that specifically for this area? Thanks...Big C

That is the plan brother man... Stats kept all year, with the championships each year at the Arnold.

Peace, G

naturalguy
08-13-09, 9:53 am
if anyone wants to swing by ct to pick me up that would be sweet

Not me, last time you left all those wrappers from the whoppers you were eating in my car

bdb1513
08-13-09, 11:13 am
I'd say count on me and my buddy that came to the last ABC with me being there for this one!

Enforcer
08-13-09, 11:36 am

Peace, G

Ummmm where do I sign up at? Love Muscle Mill and it turns out I am off that night. Just hit me up here or via cell with the details and Im there.

G Diesel
08-13-09, 12:33 pm
Ummmm where do I sign up at? Love Muscle Mill and it turns out I am off that night. Just hit me up here or via cell with the details and Im there.

Nice bro. Can't wait to see ya. The details are below...

Monday, 8/17/09, 5pm.

Ron Capodanno's Muscle Mill
Lukach Court
Milltown, NJ 08850

Peace, G

wasrmc
08-15-09, 4:33 pm
i'll be there!!

Alk
08-16-09, 12:09 am
Are we supposed to wear Animal merchandise? B/c it's been pretty f.cking hot lately and I've been wearing a tank or beater to the gym haha.

Also, does this gym f.ck with towels at all? Cause I'll need to find one if that's the case.

DanTheMan
08-16-09, 11:47 am
damn it.. 17th is my birthday.. what a great birthday present that would be. haha

G Diesel
08-16-09, 10:16 pm
Are we supposed to wear Animal merchandise? B/c it's been pretty f.cking hot lately and I've been wearing a tank or beater to the gym haha.

Also, does this gym f.ck with towels at all? Cause I'll need to find one if that's the case.

Bring your own towel (or lease one with an option to buy) and wear your Animal shirt.

Peace, G

Alk
08-17-09, 9:10 pm
I felt humbled being around so many big people, I had to be one of the only people under 200 lbs when we went out to eat after the lift lol.

That was a cool gym to lift at though, I'm not used to hearing metal on the radio (no metal stations down this way from what I can tell) and seeing people like Vinny + Wrath fucking beasting the weights.

Thanks for setting this all up.

Vinny G
08-17-09, 10:46 pm
it was great to see everyone today, muscle mill is an awesome place to train.

frank was looking HUGE, and is one big VIEN - Very GROSS....BUT IN A GOOD WAY...LOL

Vinny G
08-17-09, 10:47 pm

YO wheres my P B A card....lol

naturalguy
08-18-09, 8:17 am
I felt humbled being around so many big people, I had to be one of the only people under 200 lbs when we went out to eat after the lift lol.

That was a cool gym to lift at though, I'm not used to hearing metal on the radio (no metal stations down this way from what I can tell) and seeing people like Vinny + Wrath fucking beasting the weights.

It was nice to meet you Alk, I am glad you made the trip.

Good time last night. I trained shoulders with the Enforcer and I'll just say that my delts are quite sore. Vinny was looking large, Wrath was looking shredded and The Giant Killer was looking on target for his next show. Scals got a lot bigger since the last time I saw him and he hooked me up with a serving of Torrent since I forgot to bring mine. Good meal afterwards too. I like that Muscle Maker grill.

Aggression
08-18-09, 8:29 am
Good times last night at The Muscle Mill. I might be frequenting that gym more often now. Me and Scals hit up a solid back workout. My back is already feelin' tight. Hopefully I can enjoy the Muscle Maker Grill food next time around, instead of watching you guys feast while I eat out of my tupperware... Good times.

bdb1513
08-18-09, 9:01 am
Had an awsome time yesterday guys. Sucks it took me and my buddy forever to find the fuckin gym, apparently no one in town knows where the hell it is lol. But once we got there we threw down with a pretty solid, and real quick back day. Everyone was looking good and moving some heavy weight like always. Looking forward to next time!

C.Coronato
08-18-09, 9:34 am
Good times last night. Sorry i had to leave so quick, two jobs are killer. Good to see everyone training hard. Vinny your looking large brother.

JUGGERNAUT
08-18-09, 9:40 am
Everybody and I mean everybody looked like they have been blasting the weights with obvious improvements. Everybody trained hard even though it was very social as well. The pics and vids will show this. Nothing better than these meet-ups/ABC's. Wrath looked alien with veins better suited for industrial plumming. Vinny was thicky muscled, G was large and powerful training with Wrath. New faces are always the best part of any ABC as we spread the word of ANIMAL mentality. Enforcer...well, the name fits. Good times at Muscle Mill!

Natural guy was also hitting it hard...imagine that.

wolfsburg2
08-18-09, 9:45 am

I am right near trenton:
93.3 WMMR is all rock
94.1 WYSP is more new rock
104.5 radio1045 is a lot more punky and alternative!

wolfsburg2
08-18-09, 9:48 am
Where can I see the pics? I wasn't able to attend, I'll get ot one of these events. Any chance that another ABC will go down at Champion Fitness in Bordentown?

JUGGERNAUT
08-18-09, 9:54 am
Where can I see the pics? I wasn't able to attend, I'll get ot one of these events. Any chance that another ABC will go down at Champion Fitness in Bordentown?

I think naturalguy will be posting them up soon and will put a link in here.

scals
08-18-09, 10:32 am

Good time last night. I trained shoulders with the Enforcer and I'll just say that my delts are quite sore. Vinny was looking large, Wrath was looking shredded and The Giant Killer was looking on target for his next show. Scals got a lot bigger since the last time I saw him and he hooked me up with a serving of Torrent since I forgot to bring mine. Good meal afterwards too. I like that Muscle Maker grill.

Thanks NG. Anytime I got some extra youre more than welcome.

Good times last night at The Muscle Mill. I might be frequenting that gym more often now. Me and Scals hit up a solid back workout. My back is already feelin' tight. Hopefully I can enjoy the Muscle Maker Grill food next time around, instead of watching you guys feast while I eat out of my tupperware... Good times.

My back is tight as hell already. It was a very solid workout.

naturalguy
08-18-09, 10:57 am
Pics are up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27240

G Diesel
08-19-09, 10:38 am
Some sick pics as usual from the Juggs... I like your style.

Was an awesome event at The Mill on Monday night. Highly motivating.

Peace, G

Big Al
08-19-09, 11:57 am
Damn,I wish I could have made it up!!! I miss all my brothers...Glad everyone had a good time.

G Diesel
08-19-09, 2:57 pm
Damn,I wish I could have made it up!!! I miss all my brothers...Glad everyone had a good time.

We missed you too, my large brother... You know it ain't really official unless Big Al is in the house.

Peace, G

Alk
08-19-09, 2:58 pm
I am right near trenton:
93.3 WMMR is all rock
94.1 WYSP is more new rock
104.5 radio1045 is a lot more punky and alternative!

A lot of that stuff seemed pretty tame, but maybe I don't listen to it enough/gave it a good chance.

I like that Muscle Maker grill.

Same man. Although I pinched a nerve in my back at the end of my lift, I'm still happy I came lol. Seeing everyone in person was cool sh.t.

DUDE I'm definitely going to try and find one of those places in my area, that food was awesome!

Enforcer
08-26-09, 8:27 pm
YO wheres my P B A card....lol

Lol, Ill see what I can do for you bro

Enforcer
08-26-09, 8:28 pm
Pics are up:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27240

Sick pics bro, was great to train with you too. Shoulders were def feeling the aftermath.