PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Rebound

DaveK
08-11-09, 4:36 pm
It's been about 3 1/2 weeks since the M Nats and I am enjoying a great rebound. Pittsburgh I weighed in at 214 and right now I'm a full and happy 242. Still pretty tight with abs, some vascularity and a few feathers are still hangin in my quads and triceps.

The last several years I have not been taking any time off after my last show of the season. I have been running a rebound for about 6 weeks then takin a week off. No cardio, as much shit food as I can stand for the first week or so and then as much clean food as I can eat with a cheat now and then from there on out. 1 - 2 gallons of water and back on all my pre, intra and post Universl supps.

It seems as though all the sugar, carbs, water and supps after 20 or so weeks of depleation acts almost anabolically. Your body is like a sponge plus your met rate is still high from all the weeks of dieting. I will also do a mini rebound during the off season. Even if you dont compete, try it. Diet hard for 4-6 weeks then slam the carbs, whatever they may be, for a week or two.

Peace

G Diesel
08-11-09, 4:42 pm
Blowing up Big DaveK... That's what I'm talking about.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
08-11-09, 4:51 pm
It's been about 3 1/2 weeks since the M Nats and I am enjoying a great rebound. Pittsburgh I weighed in at 214 and right now I'm a full and happy 242. Still pretty tight with abs, some vascularity and a few feathers are still hangin in my quads and triceps.

The last several years I have not been taking any time off after my last show of the season. I have been running a rebound for about 6 weeks then takin a week off. No cardio, as much shit food as I can stand for the first week or so and then as much clean food as I can eat with a cheat now and then from there on out. 1 - 2 gallons of water and back on all my pre, intra and post Universl supps.

It seems as though all the sugar, carbs, water and supps after 20 or so weeks of depleation acts almost anabolically. Your body is like a sponge plus your met rate is still high from all the weeks of dieting. I will also do a mini rebound during the off season. Even if you dont compete, try it. Diet hard for 4-6 weeks then slam the carbs, whatever they may be, for a week or two.

Peace

It's great to hear from a guy with your level of expertise guiding us. Thanks for the tip Dave.