PDA

View Full Version : BubbyLight's Journey

BubbyLight
08-12-09, 8:12 am
well its been a while and as most ppl start out, we want a journey to get some motivation and def log our gains. But a little bit about me. im 23 years old and have been at it for years now. to be exact 5 years. No Wife No kids, and im keeping it that way. have yet to find someone that accepts what i do and i cant train hard when im being dragged down.

but probably more than you may care bout. im starting MY JOURNEY to push more weight. of course, just like everyone else. but mainly to rep 315 lbs. 315 is my max at bench. i wanna push new limits and get through this bench plateau. ive past 315 with my deadlift and i do 315 for 5x5 everyonce in a while for squats. so now my bench has to catch up. plus today is my bench day cause i took yesterday off.

Right now im finishing a cut. WOW does Animal Cuts(new formula) work. thank you animal. lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks. so on friday im done with my cut so my supps will change

So this is the Go Big, Go Hard Journey. If You Dont Like It Get The Fuck Out....na na im kidding just never had a journey b4 and wanna do this. so along the way i will be giving my diet update, supps for the day and my lifts. now currently my schedule looks like this:
Mon - Back/abs
1 week i work on lats. 1 week i work on thickness
Tues - Legs
Wed - Chest/abs
Thurs - Arms
Friday - Delts and Calves
Sat - Abs
*workout usually around 330 pm

Supps Right now - Pak (AM), Flex (am), NSC (6 a day),NOX3, Cuts (AM and then before w/o, Nitro(post), Whey
*will change after friday

BubbyLight
08-12-09, 5:35 pm
omg what a chest workout...off to do cardio. i love summer when i can swim. ill give u the details tonight.. got the blackberry calorie counter up and running

BubbyLight
08-14-09, 9:52 pm
wow sorry for not getting back. that chest work out
warmed up with 1 set of dumbbell pullovers
Incline Dumbbell Flies 3x10
Incline BB Press - 4x 8
DB Bench Press - 60s for 12, 80s for 8 then 90s for 5 then 95s for 2
Cable Crossover - 3x10
Pec Dec - for failure.
then popped some nitro and felt great to go swimming, then right after i swam i dram 50 g of whey

BubbyLight
08-14-09, 9:55 pm
Today was Bis and Tris. i was kinda hurried and i hate that. so i supersetted ot just get the blood flow
Close Grip Bench SS Pull Ups
Barbell Curls SS overhead DB ext
Skull Krushers SS DB curls
Short sweet, and loved the pump

BubbyLight
08-17-09, 9:44 am
can delete please