PDA

View Full Version : Universal's N1-T

kauaiboy25
08-12-09, 5:40 pm
i am currently trying out a bottle of N1-T going through the second week. I dont really feel it working like the m-stak does....has anyone tried this? i would also like to know if a PCT is necessary when i'm done with the bottle. can i use m-stack or should i use something else? i ask if i can use m-stak because its recommended using it as a PCT after animal test. thanks

TigerAce01
08-12-09, 5:59 pm
No PCT is ever needed with ANY of Universal's products. M-Stak is not in any way shape or form a "PCT", it is only said to take afterwards to "preserve lean mass gains", basically it takes advantage of the free test, and keeps protein synthesis on high.

A PCT is necessary after an exogenous hormone is introduced into the body (ie anabolic steroids or prohormones), and the bodies own synthesis of hormones is lowered or shut down. The PCT then jump starts the testosterone/GH/hormonal synthesis, and shuts down the estrogen that comes about due to the hormonal imbalance. Test, Stak, N1-T and other products are simply testosterone boosters, and in themselves most closely mimic PCTs than hormones. They boost your own body's natural ability to produce hormones, that's it.

You might not be feeling it because of your age, you're young and your hormones are already high.

-Ace

Mr. Dead
08-12-09, 6:02 pm
^^^^^^^
This...

kauaiboy25
08-12-09, 6:57 pm
thanks for the info