PDA

View Full Version : Everyone need to try this at least once

Angst
08-12-09, 10:00 pm
My man CuttDeez told me about this amazing mix, I've tried it twice and I am hooked. Its one scoop of Torrent SCR with two scoops of Green Apple Avalanche. It is the most refreshing shake I have ever had, period. It goes down real easy like water, but trust me you gonna want to drink it like you're tasting wine, 'cause there is so much flavor. I'm sure we have all tried countless flavors of protein shakes, protein/carb shakes, pre workout shakes, during working shakes, weightgainers, and every kind of shake we can blend together. But I guarantee this Torrent mix is unlike anything you have ever tasted, a lot of shakes taste good, or even great, but this one is EXCITING

Aggression
08-13-09, 8:34 am
Sounds good to me. Unfortunately, I began my contest prep before the new Torrent became available. I was one of the 'testers' and I enjoyed it. I can't wait to get back on that stuff once my prep is over. SCR+GAA sounds awesome. I've done GAA+CBB. It wasn't great, but definitely something new to try.

CuttDeez
08-13-09, 8:44 am
Oh YA! waiting for people to get hooked on this. Just bought two tubs one SCR one Green Ap. Started the SCR and did half the servings in the tub. Then I took it and mixed it in with the new tub of GA. Mixed it up REAL good! Now every time I go to take my PWO shake I have heaven in a bottle! good on you Angst

CuttDeez
08-13-09, 2:34 pm
I'm gonna bump this because angst is right people need to try it

Angst
08-13-09, 4:12 pm
Oh YA! waiting for people to get hooked on this. Just bought two tubs one SCR one Green Ap. Started the SCR and did half the servings in the tub. Then I took it and mixed it in with the new tub of GA. Mixed it up REAL good! Now every time I go to take my PWO shake I have heaven in a bottle! good on you Angst

I'm definitely looking forward to it after I'm done training legs tonight. The two flavors does dissolve pretty well together.