PDA

View Full Version : ...And knowing is half the battle!

rev8ball
08-13-09, 11:45 am
Saw the new GI Joe movie last night - HOLY SHIT! Wanna talk about a cheap, all-in-one test booster and stimulant? Spend 10 bucks and wait 2 hours. When I left the theater, I felt like running through a wall. Seriously can't wait to hit the gym today; I think I'm gonna hit a few PRs.... YO JOE!

strivin for more
08-13-09, 10:28 pm
i wanna see that movie so bad. those suit things they have look badass ahahh

Alk
08-13-09, 10:30 pm
I heard it was good from a bunch of different people, hopefully I can go see it soon.

I felt that way after watching "Never Back Down" for the first time, sounds awesome man haha.

J Wong
08-14-09, 12:42 am
I wanna see this, maybe I will watch it pre workout :) The movies is right down the street from the gym.

BryanSmash!
08-14-09, 1:11 am
I'll have to catch it on Blue Ray.

Its funny, the title of this post brought back memories of watching the old cartoon show from the 80s. After each show and before the credits, there would be some sort of public service announcement for kids on safety, etc. Time sure flies.

rev8ball
08-14-09, 2:07 am
I'll have to catch it on Blue Ray.

Its funny, the title of this post brought back memories of watching the old cartoon show from the 80s. After each show and before the credits, there would be some sort of public service announcement for kids on safety, etc. Time sure flies.

I know, bro. And they even say it in the movie.....lol

BryanSmash!
08-14-09, 2:30 am
I know, bro. And they even say it in the movie.....lol

Oh
My
God

I MUST own this movie!

rev8ball
08-14-09, 2:42 am
Oh
My
God

I MUST own this movie!

That's not the only thing that they say in the movie that they used to say in the cartoon....

Bro, trust me. If you watch it before heading off to the gym, you'll want to throw people through windows......LOL

BryanSmash!
08-14-09, 3:50 am
That's not the only thing that they say in the movie that they used to say in the cartoon....

Bro, trust me. If you watch it before heading off to the gym, you'll want to throw people through windows......LOL

Sweet! Im so pumped up to watch it right now!