PDA

View Full Version : Age Question?

Vinnie Lota
08-13-09, 9:16 pm
I an 16 years old, can I take any of the products on the Animal line? Thanks

Nix0r
08-13-09, 10:04 pm
At 16 you should be concerning yourself with eating big, and making sure your training is solid. We can't recommend any supplements to anyone under 18.

-Nix

On Letting Go
08-14-09, 7:19 am
At 16, we should be required to pound this into your head;

The keys to muscular growth are: Proper resistance training, Nutrition, Rest and Progression. Supplements do VERY LITTLE in this equation. The sooner you learn that, the better off you will be, brother.

OnLettingGo

violator
08-14-09, 7:58 am
assuming ur diet & training r tip top...

1. torrent post workout....great stuff
2. real gains - stack on the mass
3. the pak....a solid multi
4. Animal pump - quality creatine & NOS
5. uni-liver - great addition for extra aminos & protien

at 16 if uve got anymore cash left in ur wallet after that...go pound down some cheeseburgers...haha

jesse45690
08-14-09, 9:32 am
assuming ur diet & training r tip top...

1. torrent post workout....great stuff
2. real gains - stack on the mass
3. the pak....a solid multi
4. Animal pump - quality creatine & NOS
5. uni-liver - great addition for extra aminos & protien

at 16 if uve got anymore cash left in ur wallet after that...go pound down some cheeseburgers...haha

x2

Beach91
08-14-09, 10:13 am
You could also take
Nitro for your aminos

omega for a fatty acid intake

but at 16, focus on diet, solid meals and consistency in training, do this for 1-2 yrs, then at 18 maybe start with supplements,

you will make solid gains at your age with consistency in diet and training, when your gains start diminishing a bit in time, then step it up with supplements,

just my 2 pennies

GJN5002
08-14-09, 10:34 am
just get your mom to buy a ton of food for you and buy some whey and a multi

Aggression
08-14-09, 10:35 am
Universal/Animal/Sportpharma products are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, as stated on every product's label.

At this point, rely on whole foods and heavy training.

Vinnie Lota
08-14-09, 1:32 pm
Thanks guys, do you have any recomendations on what I should eat and the recipies?

Aggression
08-14-09, 2:22 pm
Thanks guys, do you have any recomendations on what I should eat and the recipies?

Check out this thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24558

Our own forvm member (TreeTrunkLegs) has his own recipe section. He's a culinary grad. Lots of healthy, tasty recipes in there ...

violator
08-17-09, 2:47 am

wow...i think thats the first time ive ever seen a youngster take the advice of more food over supps....good form vinnie..ur gonna go far in this game...

Vinnie Lota
08-17-09, 3:06 pm
wow...i think thats the first time ive ever seen a youngster take the advice of more food over supps....good form vinnie..ur gonna go far in this game...

Hey, Thank You that means a lot to me

N. Motta
08-17-09, 3:18 pm

Hell yes, you got your priorities right kid. Keep it that way.