PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

HeavyG
08-14-09, 8:22 pm
If I order some Animal Paks so I really need Uni Liver as well? Also was looking at getting some Shock Therapy for my Pre WO drink but I take Adderall in the morning, so will this be a bad combo?

DanTheMan
08-14-09, 8:45 pm
About the uni liver, although there is a liver tab in pak, I know a lot of guys take extra uni liver throughout the day. so I guess it's on you and your diet.

Iceiktitan
08-14-09, 8:50 pm
Regarding your post about adderall and shock therapy, I would talk with your doctor to make sure things won't conflict inside your body.

As far as taking extra uni-liver with the pak go right ahead if you have the cashflow. Uni-liver is one of the most underrated supplements inside the Universal Nutrition/Animal supplement line.

If I order some Animal Paks so I really need Uni Liver as well? Also was looking at getting some Shock Therapy for my Pre WO drink but I take Adderall in the morning, so will this be a bad combo?

Wasteland
08-18-09, 9:23 am

No you don't "need" Uni-Liver, or any other supplement for that matter, strictly speaking. You could take Animal Pak and Uni-Liver together as many do.