PDA

View Full Version : The Road Less Travelled... Boxer And A Bodybuilder

Pages : [1] 2

sunny_max
08-15-09, 2:26 am
Finally i am ready to start a journey....this is my life....a lil background on me....my name is sunny....i work 10-12 hr night shift six nights a week....i am an on duty manager for a hotel....its hard sometimes to juggle school, work and gf issues.....but then theres this place i go to ....its not that far...its just 3 miles from my house.......i count the minutes i get off work and have to get ready to go there.....i grab my stuff and my music and head on that way.......people are usually amazed by how impatient i become when i am late to get there.......its the place i find peace and satisfaction at......i love to go there when i am angry, sad, deperessed or when my gf kicks me out of the house.......most commonly known as a gym......i like to think of it as a sacred place...a place to find peace...sure i go to church when i am sad when i feel like i need extra help to get me through some issues....but my gym is sacred to me too...i feel secure and confident when i there.....there are all kinds of people there...i dont wanna bad mouth them but u no what i am talking about......scrwny lil kids who thinks they will impress some blonde by benching 200lb and then end up screaming for help u no.....i usually have my "i am not here to talk" or "shut the fuck up and train" t-shirt on with bullet for my valentine blaring on my i-pod.......yes i am a heartbroken idiot......my first love cheated on me cause i was in a different state for college...but then i found better love in kourtney....my gf...my love...my everything.......but i am not gonna sit here and talk about my gf........its about my love for iron...my passion and my goal to be bigger and stronger........i dont intend to compete but i do like to stand out in a crowd......or when people look at you and ask the silly question.....u no the one question...do u workout? or how much do ya bench......they dont understand that i am not here to impress them...i am just here to impress myself......i would rather have a bigger body than a bigger ego......sure u feel small when ur benching 215lb and this other guy comes in racks the weight up and presses 350lb....so big deal....i will get there.....that guy is not someone to be scared of...or jealous of...that guy is my motivation.....u just push what u feel is right...not what ur ego tell u to do.....i have found much love and support form people on here and learned a lot...sure ia m newbie and i am strill learning.......i remember when i was in high school and really fat.....i fell in love and started boxing and working out.....i usued to box for my school......my dad bought me the first set of bench and some dumbells and weights to get me started.....yes my dad was a bodybuidler when he was young...he is my inspiration......its that day and today..nothign has changed.....every thing is same........my love for iron.....my passion for bigger arms......my will to workout.....except now i am bigger...stronger and i wanan continue to grow......so join me brothers...on my journey...my path... ....as i walk on this road less travelled...and hope to meet u guys in the end.......

sunny_max
08-15-09, 2:31 am
my current stats are
6"1'
195lb
9.5% b.f

my current stak is
NSC- new formula
pak
torrent
whey
omega
nitro
intra aid

i will post my workout as i start my schedule coming this monday......thnx guys for all ur support

sunny_max
08-16-09, 4:11 am
today was non-work out day.....i no its all a state of mind but it kinda feels wierd the days u dnt workout...its like ur body is weak and basically u got no reason to wake up......except to go to work which pays my gym fees......still i am loooking fwd to monday...its leg and bicep day......i will keep a log of my workouts when i start em monday......and i am also starting anabolic diet from monday...being researchingon it for a while now and saw some good reviews on it......thought i will give it a shot...i got a lil fat around my midesction to be lost...i am just gonan up my cardio a lil and keep my diet clean and feed my body with lots of aminos to retain muscle....
njoy ur weeknd animals........peace

sunny_max
08-18-09, 11:36 pm
i was supposed to get paid today but got a day late...so cldnt get to the grocery store to buy stuff...i had to work around with my lef overs in the refridgerator..........so what i have no eggs left..i have a lot of ground beef...i will just take 5 servings of it....sure it will be expensive for one day but it will definitely be worth it.......i was still debating on doing the anabolic diet...but decided to go for it now...
i am starting that as soon as i wake up tomo eve.......8 pm....start of a new diet..i am excited..
i din work monday night and had a party to go to ........so i had a couple of beers there.....i kept the exuse of driving home frm keeping me to drink more....i chewed on the party food..i had my own serving of beef and rice in the car haha.....my gf thinks i am crazy but i no i cant risk all the hard work i out in by messing up my diet......i mean once a week is fine but i have to tag along with her to like 3-4 lunch and dinner.....so i always keep my own food in car........since i cldnt get to a microwave i took a piece of beef and heated it with my cig lighter ....lol....just to melt the cold fat grease on it so it wldnt taste disgusting.....i am sure the couple passing by the parking thought i was doing drugs lol....but who cares.....
anyways i still got my diet in with much needed protien and carbs and fat....and workout tuesady morning looked soemthign like this

popped in nsc half hr before workout
legs and biceps

legs -
leg press - 90lbx25 (warm up)
270x15
360x10
440x7
460x5
knee to chest...kept good form till the last two reps on 460.........so i just cxounted 5 on it althoguh i did 7

squats- now my suats are weak......but anyways i am getting there
now these weights are counting the 45lb bar
135x12 - a lil below parallel to the floor
185x9
205x7
210x5

leg extension- 90x 25
110x20
125x18
140x12
then without res 165x8(just 2 more pins down the 135 or 140 brickso i dnt no if 165 is correct number but i will check)
(i cant seem to remember the pundage on these machines...i usually just keep movign the needle until it feels heavy.......but i am pretty sure thats what they were

leg curls
i just try to keep the rep range high on this one...dnt go too heavy
4x25x20x15x10
i am pretty sure the last one is on a 110 brick but then again i gotta check

stiff leg deadlift
95x15
115x12
135x8
155x6

calf raise standing
3 plates each side - 270x25
4 lates on each side - 360x14

biceps- i do them on the olympic bar...
45(just the bar) x 15
65x12
95x7
100x4

dumbell one arm
30x10
35x9
40x6

concentration
15x10
20x7

then stepper for cardio for 15 mins

popped in my nitro.....i was kinda feeling tired frm last nights party and less sleep so i went and sat in hot tub for a while...felt good.......on my way out took in a serving of whey in 2% milk 4oz milk and 4oz water........got my pwo meal.......3 eggs whole scrambeld with a can of tuna and a baked potato.....

Vaze_06
08-19-09, 12:36 am
lol one of my good friend is name sunny too.. i call him sunshine to bug him a lil bit ahaha
random fact! nice wheels' session bro... keep up the good work and those squat will go up

sunny_max
08-20-09, 12:00 am
so i started the anabolic diet today...this is what it looks like for now....
8pm- 4 eggs whole cooked in butter, a slice of cheese
pak and nsc
11 pm - shake - 3 eggs whole, 2 sppon whip cream, 1 NPB, ice, 1 scoop whey, bcaa.....and a serving of salad....1 pack omega

1:30 am - 8 oz ground beef(70% lean) 1 serving of salad
nsc

5 am - shake - 3 eggs whole, 1 NPB, ice, 1 scoop whey

6:30-7am - a serving of ham and cheese
pre workout - nsc
gym

nitro and torrent post workout

PWO- which is also my last meal for the day - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 can tuna, 2 spoon whip cream......

i was feeling a il under weather today so i kinda din wanted to push heavy weights.....instead i just did some triceps and cardio
...i found out somethg about my gym today....they have a different section for all the meatheads......cause they make a lotta noise and push heavy weights...haha man i wld love to go workout there....its like a lil section of gym like a lil garage gym....they just have basic squat rack, a bench and a few barbells , dumbells and a lotta weights in there......hell they even have a chains and a punching bag in there.......imma start doing deadlifts in there.....haha cause thats the only thing i can push good weights on...otherwise i wld look like a wanna be working out with them guys......man those guys are big...but anyways i will get there.....i have my motivation, my knowledge, my diet and universal to back me up........but for today my workout looked kind alike this...

dips - 2 sets warmup
close grip bench- 95x15
135x12
145x6
155x4

pushdowns- 90x25
110x15
130x9
150x6

rope pushdown- stretching my arms all the way to the side-
70x15
80x10
80x8

then i went and did some forearms....reverse curls hurts my left wrist so i do srist curls with cables and behind the back curls.....

i did some HIIT on the bike for 20 mins and i was out.....popped my nitro and i was good to go for the day

i have back tomo ...i will post my workout when i am done....thnx

sunny_max
08-20-09, 12:01 am
lol one of my good friend is name sunny too.. i call him sunshine to bug him a lil bit ahaha
random fact! nice wheels' session bro... keep up the good work and those squat will go up

lol @ sunshine......yeah my legs are kinda weak...so i have to hit em hard.....but thnx bro

Vaze_06
08-20-09, 8:49 pm
u welcome bro..
but come on here... where are the Work Outs?!
u should know it isnt very polite to make a lady wait.. just saying.... chilvery Is dead *shakes head* just kidding ahah

sunny_max
08-21-09, 10:39 pm
u welcome bro..
but come on here... where are the Work Outs?!
u should know it isnt very polite to make a lady wait.. just saying.... chilvery Is dead *shakes head* just kidding ahah

haha yeah its not very polite .....but i din workout yesterday......sorry!!!.....so here are my thoughts and workout for today.......

i was still kinda feeling a lil tired cause i had to cover a friends shift and mine ended up being a 15 hr rather than an 11 hr shift.......anyways i did make some overtime and money is somethign i really need at this point.....but i was still kinda excited about doing chest...cause i din do em last week....yes i missed out a whole chest session last week which kinda sucks......anyways.....i like the new whole protien and fat diet that i am doing...saves me money..i am strict on counting my food intake.......saves me money on junk food too!!....which is a big plus.....plus i am learnign to take my diet very seriously.....i was usually kinda lazy on counting my calories...but now i love it.....according to the calculation on the anabolic diet i shhld be taking about 3500 calories and i am still short of about 700.....which i will be adjusting from today........now my chest workout looked like this

incline bench......warmup with barx25
135x12
155x8
175x6
185x5(with a lil help on last)

flat dumbell
50x12
55x8
60x6
65x5

flat fly
35x12
40x10
45x8
50x5

cable crossover
80x18
90x15
110x12
120x8

serratus pulls
70x25
80x19
90x16
100(or 110?) cant remember ----- x 8

finished of with a couple of sets for dips 2xfailure(around 8-10)

popped in my nitro and sat in the hot tub for a while....i tell u man that shit is relaxing...i can live in that thing forever haha.......got home and drank my torrent.....my PWO meal consisted of half cup cottage cheese, can of tuna, 2 spoon whip cream, slice of cheese.

sunny_max
08-22-09, 11:32 pm
Today was a back day...i was all excited about it cause i LOVE deadlifts......thats is my strongest lift and i just love the whole feeling of it.....i was still feeling a lil lethargic...i guess its the whole new diet thingy that i am doing.....it said u wld feel tired in the first few weeks.....i still love it though...i am seeing more definition in my body by cuttign carbs....i wanna be able to see my abs again and then do a clean bulk....last time i did it wrong....din count my calories and just went on an eating anything spree....but anyways i have my diet in check now....as for the workout here it is...

pull ups - bodyweight only- 8x6x5x4

bent over rows- 95x15 (used straps)
135x10
155x7
155x6

pulldowns to front- 100x15 (used straps)
120x10
130x8
150x5

T-bar rows - with the close grip handle on the bar-
45 plate x 12
90x 9
115x 7
115x6

deadlifts (no straps or belt)
225x8
275x6
325x3
335x1 PR

hypers - 3x15 each
bodyweight only

then i worked on my forearms
reverse wrist curls on the cables-----i cant do em on a barbell it hurts my left wrist

behind the back curls

popped in my nitro and i was ready to go home and take a serving of storm

sunny_max
08-25-09, 11:20 pm
this is my workout for today
shoulders, biceps, abs, cardio
SHOULDER
seated shoulder press behind neck, free weights

just bar warmupx25
65x15
95x10
115x7
125x5

side laterals---seated
15xwarmupx20
20x10
25x8
30x4 (failed on 5th)

front raise...i really dnt like this exercise......but i still threw in 3 sets
15x10
20x8
25x5

upright rows....i do em on the olympic bar.........
barx20
65x12
85x10
95x6

shrugs---bar
135x12
205x8
255x6

shrugs----shurg bar machine
270x15
360x10
450x8

BICEPS
alternate dumbell-seated
25xwarmupx20
30x15
35x10
40x7
45x5 drop25x8 drop20x7 drop15x8

preacher curl--i cant pick a lotta weight on it
free weight
20lb on barx12
40lb on barx8
50lb on barx5

hammer curls
30x8
35x6
30x9

abs
decline sit ups----- 3x20x15x12
machine ccrunch----2x25x20

machine obliques ---- 2x25x20

cardio---eliptical-----10 mins and then sauna.......

for some reason i forgot to do rear delts....i am gonna push some for rear on my back day just to isolate them

Vaze_06
08-25-09, 11:26 pm
nice work out bro.. if u dont like DB front raise.. try with a BB... hits them differently and i find it kinda fun ahah

mcbeast
08-25-09, 11:27 pm
nice work out bro.. if u dont like DB front raise.. try with a BB... hits them differently and i find it kinda fun ahah

OR a plate..

Good work.

sunny_max
08-27-09, 11:30 pm

thnx V.......appreciate the advice..i am gonna try them next time........fun? lol every exercise is fun haha...except decline presses...they put me in a wierd postition and i always end up hitting the rack with the bar while doing em.....

sunny_max
08-27-09, 11:32 pm
OR a plate..

Good work.

thnx bro......

Vaze_06
08-27-09, 11:39 pm
thnx V.......appreciate the advice..i am gonna try them next time........fun? lol every exercise is fun haha...except decline presses...they put me in a wierd postition and i always end up hitting the rack with the bar while doing em.....

ahaha.. sorry u dont know my definition of words lol
in my world..
pain = good. fun's time = training and going ballz to the wall lol
hmmm if i was u i would screw the decline BB... cant get a complete range of motion with it. i usually prefer DB for that exercise. less ''weird'' and i get some blood in my brain .. which Is a good thing ahahahaha

sunny_max
09-02-09, 11:33 pm
so i finished my fast today and i feel l lil weak....but its ok...i am doing a clean bulk now...keeping away from junk food and eating a good bit of calories ......anyways coming out of a fast and not working out for 4 days i din have any energy in me but i am happy with my workout..it was a sad workout at all......this si how i worked on my legs todays..

leg extension....warm up - 25x2
10, 10, 2, 20 x 3 sets------this is the first time i did these...and i really like em...i am going to incorporate them in my routine for some time..

leg press...horizontal....
200x16
290x12
380x6
250x10

hack squatsx4 sets

stiff leg deadlifts
95x12
i do not remember...man i was tired today ...but i did 4 sets..

now that i look at my workout on legs for today...uit sucked big time..
i just hope i can hit my chest hard tomo and make up somewhere......

sunny_max
09-02-09, 11:33 pm
ahaha.. sorry u dont know my definition of words lol
in my world..
pain = good. fun's time = training and going ballz to the wall lol
hmmm if i was u i would screw the decline BB... cant get a complete range of motion with it. i usually prefer DB for that exercise. less ''weird'' and i get some blood in my brain .. which Is a good thing ahahahaha

haha i made a note of your definitions and i will take care fo it in future.......thnx for the advice......V

krazyassmexican
09-04-09, 6:11 pm
so i finished my fast today and i feel l lil weak....but its ok...i am doing a clean bulk now...keeping away from junk food and eating a good bit of calories ......anyways coming out of a fast and not working out for 4 days i din have any energy in me but i am happy with my workout..it was a sad workout at all......this si how i worked on my legs todays..

leg extension....warm up - 25x2
10, 10, 2, 20 x 3 sets------this is the first time i did these...and i really like em...i am going to incorporate them in my routine for some time..

leg press...horizontal....
200x16
290x12
380x6
250x10

hack squatsx4 sets

stiff leg deadlifts
95x12
i do not remember...man i was tired today ...but i did 4 sets..

now that i look at my workout on legs for today...uit sucked big time..
i just hope i can hit my chest hard tomo and make up somewhere......

i dont see how this workout sucks bro, it sucks more not to get it done
keep truckin

sunny_max
09-04-09, 11:18 pm
i alsept all day today...din go to gym in morning.....wasnt feeling like it....but when i woke up around 6 i was all ready to do some heavy ass lifting.....i popped in my NSC and drank some bcaa stack........but i din no what bodypart to work on.....cause i wldnt be working out for the weekend till monday and i was already done with legs this week....so i felt like hitting shoulders and bis and tris....i am starting the FST-7 now so i thought today is a good day to do it cause i have the wekened to rest...anyways...this is what my workout looked like today......
DELTS---
seated millitary press behind the back....free weights
barx20
95x12
115x7
125x4

arnold dumbell press
25x12
30x7
35x4

face pulls
80x15
100x12
110x10
110x10

side laterals 7 sets
did em with 15 so i can stay in for 7 sets lol....
15x10x10x10x9x8x8x6

SHRUGS using my animal straps
barbell- 135x20
155x16
205x8
205x8

hammer strength machine shrugs
270x10x10x10....360x10x10x10x10...easy stuff

then biceps
barbell curls..i use olympic bar
barx20
85x8
95x4
95x4

dumbell curls....i pusied out on these i dnt no why.....i guess i was tired...
25x12
35x10

close grip ez bar
50lb bar x 10x10x9x9x8x7x7

TRICEPS --- man i was tired by now
french press
30x20
40x9
50x8

rope extensions
70x15
80x10
90x8

tricep extensions
100x10
100x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
110x10
150x5(just for the heck of it)

man i was tried by now...popped in my nitro and washed it down with gatorade.....
sat in the steam room for a bit.....
got home and took 46 gms of whey with 2 slices of cheese and got ready for work.....

sunny_max
09-04-09, 11:19 pm
i dont see how this workout sucks bro, it sucks more not to get it done
keep truckin

thnx for the motivation bro...i appreciate it.......your right..it sucks to not get it done...

Durrikan
09-05-09, 11:12 am
nice workouts bro...good to see a ga boy doing it right...keep it going

Bombreezey
09-06-09, 12:59 pm
looks like ur doin good bro keep it up

sunny_max
09-07-09, 9:48 pm
it was a back day....i hadnt worked out all weekend so i was pretty excited to hit the gym....it was the start of a new routine...fst-7 and i was supposed to incorporate rack pulls......so this was my workout for today

pull ups - 2x8x5 bodyweight only

lat pull downs - 80x20(warmup)
110x12
130x8
140x6

bent over rows
95x12
135x8
135x6

rack pulls
225x8
315x4
365x3
405x3
425x3 PR!!

cable rows- 10 reps each
7x120x120x110x90x90x80x80

hypers
3x10x10x10

i was supposed to do triceps after this too....but for some reason they were still sore of my friday workout...so i let them be......i might go camping tomo for 2 days if i dnt i will post my workout or else i will be working out thursday morning........its chest and triceps next.......

man gotat love fst-7...it kills you....hope the results are good too.....

sunny_max
09-07-09, 9:49 pm
nice workouts bro...good to see a ga boy doing it right...keep it going

yup thnx bro......

looks like ur doin good bro keep it up

appreciate it buddy......

krazyassmexican
09-08-09, 11:20 am
once i tried fst7 for a whole week and i didnt like it, i am a man of low volume lol

good luck

BubbyLight
09-08-09, 11:57 pm
be done with that camping and get back at this weight bro...haha

keep up the good work

Vaze_06
09-09-09, 12:57 pm
hope u had fun campin, nice Pr

Bacon Boy
09-09-09, 2:34 pm
it was a back day....i hadnt worked out all weekend so i was pretty excited to hit the gym....it was the start of a new routine...fst-7 and i was supposed to incorporate rack pulls......so this was my workout for today

pull ups - 2x8x5 bodyweight only

lat pull downs - 80x20(warmup)
110x12
130x8
140x6

bent over rows
95x12
135x8
135x6

rack pulls
225x8
315x4
365x3
405x3
425x3 PR!!

cable rows- 10 reps each
7x120x120x110x90x90x80x80

hypers
3x10x10x10

i was supposed to do triceps after this too....but for some reason they were still sore of my friday workout...so i let them be......i might go camping tomo for 2 days if i dnt i will post my workout or else i will be working out thursday morning........its chest and triceps next.......

man gotat love fst-7...it kills you....hope the results are good too.....

Hey bro, I am big on the FST-7, fuck I am the member of the month on FST-7.com for september, you need anything holla at your Bacon Boy, I can help you plan splits, and anything else... Here's my thread over there including picture progress: http://www.fst-7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=812

Durrikan
09-09-09, 8:12 pm
solid back workout bro...doin it right keep it up

sunny_max
09-11-09, 12:25 am
once i tried fst7 for a whole week and i didnt like it, i am a man of low volume lol

good luck
HAHA YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WORKS DIFFRENT FOR EVERYOE IN THIS SPORT BRO....KEEP DOING WHAT WORKS FOR YA.....

be done with that camping and get back at this weight bro...haha
keep up the good work
HAHA I AM ON IT BRO..THNX

hope u had fun campin, nice Pr
I DID WE EVEN WENT SKINNY DIPPIN...HAHA....IT WAS AWESOME!!...AND THNX V

Hey bro, I am big on the FST-7, fuck I am the member of the month on FST-7.com for september, you need anything holla at your Bacon Boy, I can help you plan splits, and anything else... Here's my thread over there including picture progress: http://www.fst-7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=812
RIGHT ON BRO...CHECKED OUT YOUR PICS...NICE IMPROVEMENTS MAN......I WILL SURE HIT YOU ON THAT MY MAN......

solid back workout bro...doin it right keep it up
THNX FOR YOUR SUPPORT BRO.....

OK FOR SOME REASON I WAS CRAVING TO DO BACK AGAIN AFTER CAMPING LOL.......AND WE JUST CAMPED ONE NIGHT WHILE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO FOR 2 NIGHTS.....MAN MY GF WAS SOOOO DRUNK SHE WAS PUKING ALL NIGHT LMAO....POOR GIRL BUT THEN WE ALL WENT IN THE WATER AND IT WAS FUN....
ANYWAYS BACK TO WORKOUT....LIKE I SAID I WAS FEELING LIKE WORKING ON MY BACK SO I DID AND SO AS I DONT LAG BEHIND ON MY SCHEDULE I THREW IN SHOULDERS TOO...SO THIS WAS MY WORKOUT FOR TODAY......

PULLUPS--BODYWEIGHT X3 SETS TO FAILURE

CG PULLDOWNS
80X20
120X12
160X8
180X6

BENT OVER ROWS
95X15
135X10
155X7

RACK PULLS
225X8
315X5
405X3
425X2

MACHINE ROWS
7X10(120,120, 110, 110, 90,90, 80)

SHOULDERS
SEATED MILLLITARY PRESS--SMITH MACHINE
BARX50X12
70X8
90X5
110X3

SEATED DUMBELL PRESS
35X10
40X8
45X5

LATERAL RAISE
7X10(20, 20, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15)

BARBELL SHRUGS

135X12
185X10
205X8

HAMMER STRENGTH SHRUG MACHINE
7X10(270, 270, 360,360, 410, 410, 410)

THATS IT I WAS TIRED AS HELL...NOW I GOTTA WORK ALL NIGHT AND THEN HIT THE GYM IN MORNIGN FOR WHEELS!!!

Durrikan
09-11-09, 12:40 am
awesome workout bro...keep it going sunny looking good

sunny_max
09-12-09, 12:19 am
legs days!!!

shit man i suck at squats...i gotta get em right...i fucked up on 135lb.........hell a chick can do more squats than me...i dont no what it is with me and squats...........fuck i am gonna conquer em even if i have to start with just the bar and the basics.......squats here i come bitch......

leg extension (warm up)
35lb one leg at a time
2 sets 25 reps each

fucking squats
135...measly 7-8 reaps each.....4 sets.......fuck em....i will get em right.......even if its the last thing i do

leg press
180x15
270x12
360x9
450x8
500x5 PR!!!!!!

leg extension
7x10(95, 95, 80 80 80 80 80)

nautilus seated leg curls
80x12
80x10
95x7
95x7

stiff leg deadlifts
95x12
135x8
155x7
155x5

lying leg curls
7x10( i am fuckin lie ing to myself i only did 5 sets...i a was fucking tired......but they weer all at 80 pounds)

standing calf raises
180x12
270x12
360x10

seated calf raise
50x10
50x10
50x8

calf on leg press
7x10(230lb all the way.......felt it GOOD when i got off the machine!!)

i seriously need to work on my squats and i am gonna do it...!!!!!!!

Bacon Boy
09-12-09, 8:32 am
legs days!!!

shit man i suck at squats...i gotta get em right...i fucked up on 135lb.........hell a chick can do more squats than me...i dont no what it is with me and squats...........fuck i am gonna conquer em even if i have to start with just the bar and the basics.......squats here i come bitch......

leg extension (warm up)
35lb one leg at a time
2 sets 25 reps each

fucking squats
135...measly 7-8 reaps each.....4 sets.......fuck em....i will get em right.......even if its the last thing i do

leg press
180x15
270x12
360x9
450x8
500x5 PR!!!!!!

leg extension

80x12
80x10
95x7
95x7

stiff leg deadlifts
95x12
135x8
155x7
155x5

lying leg curls
7x10( i am fuckin lie ing to myself i only did 5 sets...i a was fucking tired......but they weer all at 80 pounds)

standing calf raises
180x12
270x12
360x10

seated calf raise
50x10
50x10
50x8

calf on leg press

With FST-7 i only use 2 exercises for calves and abs, one with a set of 3 and then 7's

I would also reduce things as far as how many sets you did, 3 sets instead of 4, if this is your first crack at things, i would increase volume to about 4 sets after about a month or 2, but even still I rarely go so high...

Durrikan
09-12-09, 4:19 pm
solid leg day and as far as the squats go...take it easy and do it right bro...the numbers
will come...mine aren't great either...patience is required and we'll get there sooner
or later...just don't try to get ahead of yourself and over do it

Vaze_06
09-14-09, 8:36 pm
dont get pissed at your squats bro.. they can be really stubborn.. i used to be stuck at 1 pie before cauz of my shity knee... so for like 2-3 months i switched to hooker squats lol
thats squats with your heels elevated ... i have a 4inch metal plate at my gym but anything can do the work lol maybe u should give it a try
anyhow still a pretty damn good work out. keep it up

sunny_max
09-16-09, 2:05 am
I did chest, biceps and triceps on saturday....for some reason i do not remmeber what exercises i did...maybe i too dumb haha.......well anyways lets get onto todays workout...

BACK AND TRICEPS

bent over rows
barx30 warm up
95x 25 warm up
135x 12
155x 8
165x4 racked weight x 2 dropped to 135 x did 8 for good ole burn

rack pulls

225x8
315x5
405x3
425x1 pathetic attempt
i am going do exercises on rack pulls for back for next ......

pulldowns
80x15
100x10
110x8
120x5

cable pullovers x 50 x 7's (thnx bacon boy for the suggestion)

hypers 3 x 15
i had a very good pump in back today and i am very happy with my workout...

TRICEPS

close grip bench
95x20
115 x 15
135 x 10
135x 8

seated dips machine

i dont remmeber the weights but i did three sets

cable pushdows
80x 7's

sunny_max
09-16-09, 2:07 am
dont get pissed at your squats bro.. they can be really stubborn.. i used to be stuck at 1 pie before cauz of my shity knee... so for like 2-3 months i switched to hooker squats lol
thats squats with your heels elevated ... i have a 4inch metal plate at my gym but anything can do the work lol maybe u should give it a try
anyhow still a pretty damn good work out. keep it up

thnx V......appreciate the support and thnx for the hooker squats idea...although the name sounds really wierd haha.....

solid leg day and as far as the squats go...take it easy and do it right bro...the numbers
will come...mine aren't great either...patience is required and we'll get there sooner
or later...just don't try to get ahead of yourself and over do it

thnx bro...yeah i am satrting squats from scratch...and yep witll get there thnx for the support....

Psycho77
09-16-09, 9:39 am
legs days!!!

leg extension (warm up)
35lb one leg at a time
2 sets 25 reps each

fucking squats

leg press
180x15
270x12
360x9
450x8
500x5 PR!!!!!!

leg extension

80x12
80x10
95x7
95x7

stiff leg deadlifts
95x12
135x8
155x7
155x5

lying leg curls

standing calf raises
180x12
270x12
360x10

seated calf raise
50x10
50x10
50x8

calf on leg press

I like your dedication and drive, bro. I used to suck at squats and just stuck with it and I now enjoy it. In time, you will too. Keep it up!

C.Coronato
09-16-09, 9:46 am
Looking reall good brother. Keep pushing.

Durrikan
09-16-09, 9:54 am
solid back and tri work bro keep it up

Bacon Boy
09-16-09, 1:05 pm
I did chest, biceps and triceps on saturday....for some reason i do not remmeber what exercises i did...maybe i too dumb haha.......well anyways lets get onto todays workout...

BACK AND TRICEPS

bent over rows
barx30 warm up
95x 25 warm up
135x 12
155x 8
165x4 racked weight x 2 dropped to 135 x did 8 for good ole burn

rack pulls

225x8
315x5
405x3
425x1 pathetic attempt
i am going do exercises on rack pulls for back for next ......

pulldowns
80x15
100x10
110x8
120x5

cable pullovers x 50 x 7's (thnx bacon boy for the suggestion)

hypers 3 x 15
i had a very good pump in back today and i am very happy with my workout...

TRICEPS

close grip bench
95x20
115 x 15
135 x 10
135x 8

seated dips machine

i dont remmeber the weights but i did three sets

cable pushdows
80x 7's

Looks good man happy I can help, keep the intensity high, mentally and you will never ever need to worry about weight..

sunny_max
09-17-09, 12:50 am
WHEELS BABY!!!!!!!!!

time to conquer them bitch squats!!.......haha imma start calling em bitch squats cause i just like the name lmao......no offence to any lady up here i have utmost respect for every wowen......i have seen a child birth video and i know you guys are awesome....but this is different right? its more personal.....

so it was all about getting the form right.....although i felt like an idiot doing shitty weights on the squats but i literally had a smile on my face cause i had the perfect form on them....so i am very happy and satisfied with my leg workout today...

treadmill at 2% incline for 5 mins as a warmup

SQUATS- bar x 15
95x 10
115 x 7
115x 6
PERFECT FORM BABY!!! NAILED IT!!! ASS TO CALVES!! AWESOME!!!!
i am gonnna keep practicing them till i get my form perfect and slowly increase the weights.....

seated leg press
180 x 15
270x13
360 x 8
450 x 6
PERFECT FORM......NO RAISING OF THE LOWER BACK...

lunges on the smith machine
bar x 20
25lb plate each side x 8
same x 7

leg extension x 7's x 80 and last 2 sets x 95

leg curls
80x15
80x13
95x8
95x7

stiff leg deadlift
i tell you man these are difficult to do after a back day...i am gonna move em to day three and do chest here....
95x10
135x8
135x7
155x5

seated nautilus machine leg curls....
i realised these are not good for the 7's cause the muscles are already to streched out and tired to isolate them...i am going to do either stiff leg or leg curls next time for 7's

7'sx65

calves standing x 4
on leg press machine x 7's

that was my leg workout an di am very satisfied with it....i nailed perfect form on squats an di know the weights will come up...and i will get that exercise correct if its the last thing i do.....well not literally lol if it was my last day i would go to vegas and spend all my money lmao.....have a goodevening brothers and thnx for all your help

sunny_max
09-17-09, 1:00 am
I like your dedication and drive, bro. I used to suck at squats and just stuck with it and I now enjoy it. In time, you will too. Keep it up!
thnx for the motivation and kind words bro its greatly appreciated...

Looking reall good brother. Keep pushing.
thnx brother i can only hope to look as good as you one day....and i will keep pushing to get there..appreciate it....

solid back and tri work bro keep it up
thnx my man...your support is always good and appreciated....

Looks good man happy I can help, keep the intensity high, mentally and you will never ever need to worry about weight..
yeah bro you been great help....thnx for the tweaks in my workout

Durrikan
09-17-09, 1:09 am
real nice wheels workout bro...patience on the squats bro
let'em come to you...take your time and keep that form
better safe and injury free than to get ahead of yourself

Bacon Boy
09-17-09, 9:19 am
HOW DOES perfect form feel? I honestly think its better than anything else the way at the gym looks at you and goes, whoa your going low, what exercise is that? SQUATS is always the answer back! Good shit bro!

krazyassmexican
09-17-09, 11:01 am
what up bro? how u been?

sunny_max
09-18-09, 1:19 am
CHEST AND BICEPS

stretched for warmup

Incline bench
bar x 25 trying to stretch out
95x18
135x12
155x7
175x4 PR!!!!

Smith machine flat bench ( R U SUPPOSED TO COUNT THE WEIGHT OF THE BAR IN SMITH MACHINE? I DONT NO...I AM NOT COUNTING IN THESE WEIGHT TABS)
i honestly dnt remember the weights on these but i no i did 3 sets and with last one like 5 reps for 155? i gotta check with my buddy

cable flyes
90x15
110x12
125x8
140x7

7's on the pec deck 90lbx10 each

BICEPS
barbell curls
50x12
70x8
90x4
80x4

one arm precher curls
20x 10
25x 7
25x 7

cable curls x 7's x 80 for all and 90 for last

then i ran on the treadmill for 10 mins at 9.1 for most of the time...which was pretty cool since i smoke and i din no i had it in me to run that fast haha

its shoulders and forearms tomo buddy!! i have been looking fwd to working on my traps...its my fav bodypart!!

sunny_max
09-18-09, 1:27 am
real nice wheels workout bro...patience on the squats bro
let'em come to you...take your time and keep that form
better safe and injury free than to get ahead of yourself
thanx bro thats what i am tryign to do..start from scratch but keep the form.....yep injury free is the key.....its always good to hear motivational words from you bro...

HOW DOES perfect form feel? I honestly think its better than anything else the way at the gym looks at you and goes, whoa your going low, what exercise is that? SQUATS is always the answer back! Good shit bro!
haha thnx bro.....good to have you in my corner and help me with my tarining schedule.....it feels good my man....perfect form actually feels good rather than heavy weights and shitty form.....imma keep working on it..

what up bro? how u been?
hey been good brother.....i am keeping a track of your jpourney and it feel good to see you progress...thnxx for all your support

Durrikan
09-18-09, 3:25 am
hey bro, great chest and bi workout
impressive pressing there
keep it up bro

krazyassmexican
09-18-09, 10:48 am
CHEST AND BICEPS

stretched for warmup

Incline bench
95x18
135x12
155x7
175x4 PR!!!!

Smith machine flat bench ( R U SUPPOSED TO COUNT THE WEIGHT OF THE BAR IN SMITH MACHINE? I DONT NO...I AM NOT COUNTING IN THESE WEIGHT TABS)
i honestly dnt remember the weights on these but i no i did 3 sets and with last one like 5 reps for 155? i gotta check with my buddy

cable flyes
90x15
110x12
125x8
140x7

BICEPS
barbell curls
50x12
70x8
90x4
80x4

one arm precher curls
20x 10
25x 7
25x 7

then i ran on the treadmill for 10 mins at 9.1 for most of the time...which was pretty cool since i smoke and i din no i had it in me to run that fast haha

its shoulders and forearms tomo buddy!! i have been looking fwd to working on my traps...its my fav bodypart!!
nice pr bro keep truckin

BubbyLight
09-19-09, 8:30 am
CHEST AND BICEPS

stretched for warmup

Incline bench
95x18
135x12
155x7
175x4 PR!!!!

cable flyes
90x15
110x12
125x8
140x7

BICEPS
barbell curls
50x12
70x8
90x4
80x4

one arm precher curls
20x 10
25x 7
25x 7

keep setting those PRs high

sunny_max
09-22-09, 11:09 pm
Back And Triceps

sunny_max
09-22-09, 11:54 pm
BACK AND TRICEPS

wide pull ups 2 x failure(which was 8 and 6)

Bent over rows

barx20
95x15
135x8
155x6
175x3 PR!!!(20 lb increase)

Deadlifts

225x4
275x3
325x2
345x1 PR!!!(10 lb increase)

pulldowns to back
95x15
110x10
130x10
150x5

seated wide grip rows
95x110x130x130( 4 sets 8 reps each)

macine pullovers
95x10 x 7's

TRICEPS
french press lying

40x12
50x10
60x5 PR!!! (i used to do 60 for 2)

dips- bodyweight

3xfailure which was 6 reps each

rope pushdows
7's x 70...good burn

there was this kid today in like a black tank top...like i dnt no like 18 or something....with flabby body you know who just started to workout......who talks to everyone and seeks help...now dont get me wrong i help out ppl all the time but sometimes you dnt feel like talking and you just wanna throw some heavy weights around......it was that day....this kid like went by me 3 times and tried to talk or say hey or soemthing...i DONT TALK TO ANYONE in gym i have my i pod on and just take it out to talk to my partner......so i wld just nod and move on......then i felt bad too...as i was thinking of going to go help him out or something..he went straight to this huge platform...where ppl jump up to it...i dn tno like a high jump or something...i dont do that but he went and tried to jump the highest point ...fell down and dismantled the platform..it was kinda funny too but he bruised his elbow...the manager took him him out...i dnt n o just an experience.......i might help him out with a set or two next time.....cause someone helped me a few times too when iw asnt one of the biggest guys in gym....well anyways just a story.....
good prs today and increase in weight...i am happy with my workout.....

sunny_max
09-22-09, 11:56 pm
keep setting those PRs high

nice pr bro keep truckin

hey bro, great chest and bi workout
impressive pressing there
keep it up bro

appreciate all your support guys...thank you very much

Durrikan
09-23-09, 6:03 am
nice pr's there bro, keep it going

krazyassmexican
09-23-09, 10:47 am

x2

Psycho77
09-23-09, 11:22 am
hey, we both did back today, awesome!

You did lots of PRs in there, good work!

Same here bro, I don't like to talk to people when im in the groove so I just stick my ear buds in and start hammering. But I do try to keep an eye out for the newbies in the gym and stop them when I see they are about to do something superbly stupid.

Vaze_06
09-23-09, 5:51 pm
very nice sessions u have been having lately sunshine lol and congra on the prs

BubbyLight
09-27-09, 9:45 am
keep up the good work. look like its comin easy for ya

sunny_max
09-30-09, 9:57 pm
I was out in Jacksonville Florida attending a friends wedding with my gf…….so I didn’t workout any while I was there…....I have switched up my schedule a bit too and will only be working out 3 times a week with 2 days boxing practice…..as in heavy bag training…still trying to bulk
My supplement change is
Pak
uni-liver
NSC
Pump
Bcaa stack
Whey
Omega

I will be adding more to it as winter swoops in and I am gonna start a bulk more devotionally…..right now I am just keeping things clean and maintaining my body…

09/29/09
BACK AND BICEPS

Pull-ups – 2x failure

Bent over rows
Barx15
135x10
155x7
175x6
185x3 no jerking, good form….. PR!!

Rack pulls
225x5
295x4
385x4
420x2

Pull downs to back
110x12
130x10
150x7

Machine pullovers
95x10x7’s

BICEPS
Barbell curls with oly bar
Barx15
85x10
95x7
100x5
105x3 no help no rocking, good form…..PR!!

Hammer curls both hands same time
25x10
35x7
30x8

Single arm cable curls
50x10x7’s

sunny_max
09-30-09, 9:58 pm
09/30/09
CHEST
Incline bench
Barx20 warm up
95x15 warm up
135x10
155x7
175x5
185x4 PR!!

Smith machine flat bench
Not counting the bar weight
70x10
120x8
140x4

Cable flyes standing
110x10
125x10
130x10
155x8…PR!!

Pec deck
50x10x7’s

I was supposed to do triceps too but I was tired and I had to go buy groceries too so I actually din have any time…..tomorrow…I will be doing legs, shoulders and triceps…..and rest and recovery the whole weekend…

sunny_max
09-30-09, 10:01 pm
its good to have your support brother...thnx

x2
thanx brother

hey, we both did back today, awesome!

You did lots of PRs in there, good work!

Same here bro, I don't like to talk to people when im in the groove so I just stick my ear buds in and start hammering. But I do try to keep an eye out for the newbies in the gym and stop them when I see they are about to do something superbly stupid.
haha but my back was different...i din break any cables...which i hope i do one day...haha...thnx brother

very nice sessions u have been having lately sunshine lol and congra on the prs
lol@ sunshine...haha yeah its all hard work and lots of food...bulking season is up haha...thanx V....

keep up the good work. look like its comin easy for ya
thnx bro....yep pump is doing what its supposed to haha....

Psycho77
10-01-09, 6:43 am
grats on the PRs from the past sessions.

BubbyLight
10-01-09, 8:06 am
keep up the good work

sunny_max
10-03-09, 5:56 am
LEGS AND SHOULDERS AND FOREARMS

slow jog 5 mins - warm up

leg press
180x12
270x10
360x7
450x6
500x3

hack squats
1 pie on each side
8x8x6

leg extensions
95x10x7's

stiff leg deadlifts
95x10
115x8
135x7
155x5
175x3 going deep good form..... PR!!

seated leg curls
i honestly dont remmeber the weights on it but i know the last set was 110 an di did 4 sets

SHOULDERS

clean and press
65x10 warmup
95x7
115x5
135x2

bent over rear delt rasise
15x15
20x10
25x7

standing butterfly
20x10x7's BURN!!!!!

dumbell shrugs
55x12
65x12
90x10
100x8

hammer strength machine shrugs
360x10
450x8
500x7

calves
donkey calf raises light weights for reps this time
4 sets

forearms
plate pinches
10lbx2 for 30 secs
2 sets

25lbx20 secs
1 set

Finger pushups 2x10

sunny_max
10-03-09, 5:57 am
grats on the PRs from the past sessions.
thnx brother....appreciate the support

keep up the good work

will do brother

Vaze_06
10-04-09, 6:04 pm
nice wheels and shoulder session sunshine... tho it has been raining for the past 3-4 days.. where the fuck have u been huh???!! ahaha no-sense talking lol
have a nice week

Durrikan
10-04-09, 8:17 pm
nice sessions brother and congrats on pr's

sunny_max
10-05-09, 3:19 am
TRICEPS
cause i din do em this week

did barbell curls for a lil pump...i like cushion effect before doing triceps

bar pushdowns
110x25
130x15
150x12
170x8 drop to 150x10 drop 110x15

single arm reverse cable pushdown
50x15x15x12

dips bodyweight
3xfailure

short and sweet....more of a cardio day

HEAVY BAG - 2mins,
SKIPPING - 2 mins,
CRUNCHES - 15

thats one set i did 10
although the crunches drooped more to 12 and 10 and 8 as i neared 10th set

sunny_max
10-05-09, 3:21 am
nice wheels and shoulder session sunshine... tho it has been raining for the past 3-4 days.. where the fuck have u been huh???!! ahaha no-sense talking lol
have a nice week
lol thnx V.....yeah here too...been raining for the past two days......i was on vacation...no workout!!! lol....sucks but i am getting back there....haha....

nice sessions brother and congrats on pr's
thnx brother...good to see you back in business....

sunny_max
10-06-09, 10:01 pm
BACK AND BICEPS

Back

Bent over rows
Barx......
95x20
135x12
155x10
175x4

deadlift
225x4
295x3
345x3
365x2....PR!!!!

pulldowns to back....neutral grip
130x15
150x10
170x8

close grip machine rows
dont remmeber the weights i did 3 sets

machine pullovers
95x10x7's

BICEPS
i went to do arbell curls...but as soon as i did my first rep for 65lb....i felt this terrible pain in my back......upper right o be exact......
i manned up and racked up the weight to 105lb and did reps haha

hope it gets better cause it still hurts and i din do any more biceps cause of it

SUCKS ASS!!!!
fuck my back...i dnt even have medical insurance haha

BubbyLight
10-07-09, 7:51 am
nice work on those DLs. hope ur back feels better. rest that shit. thats the hard part about doing back and bis. any standing exersize for bis. u do heavy u will use ur back

sunny_max
10-13-09, 7:15 am
nice work on those DLs. hope ur back feels better. rest that shit. thats the hard part about doing back and bis. any standing exersize for bis. u do heavy u will use ur back

i am back today bro...thnx!!

Vaze_06
10-13-09, 5:10 pm
nice... welcome back into the madness

sunny_max
10-16-09, 11:37 pm
Chest and biceps
my back is still not ok btu i thought i wld give it a shot.....i felt a lil pain in my right trap while unracking the bar in incline..

stretching for 5 mins..

incline barbell- barx25-warmup
95x20-warmup
135x15
155x12
175x10

flat flyes
30x15
35x12
40x12
45x8

cable flyes
125x20
140x15
155x15

seated machine press
90x4

BICEPS---
seated dumbell curls
25x20-warmup
35x10
40x8
45x3-----felt pain in my back...right trap to be exact and dropped the weight....fuck my life.....

standing rop curls...felt good and no pain
x4

staright bar cable curls
x4

i am still not recovered from the pain in my back an di miss working out.....but i gotta rest or i am gonna end up making it a lifelong injury...i am still taking my pak and nsc eveyday....keeping my body complete with bcaa for minimal loss of muscle and on top of my diet .......its been a week and a half now so i am gonan go see a doc monday and see what he says....if i feel better i might hit the gym tuesday or as the doc prescribes.....
happy lifting guys and stay away from injuries...they suck big time!!!!!

nice... welcome back into the madness

hey thnx V....not fully recovered but i am keeping it light....

BubbyLight
10-17-09, 10:50 am
get it son

Vaze_06
10-17-09, 11:43 am
week and a half?! what the fuck bro! u cant fuck around with back's injury!! shoulder, forearms, elbow.. limit but NO back. u need that crap. seriously gonna give u crap if u dare skip your monday's appointment lol
now on a nicer note, ice is your friend and good work out nevertheless

Durrikan
10-17-09, 6:23 pm
dam bro you have to be more careful than that with a back injury, you don't
won't to mess with that...be sure an let doc know you are a gym geek lol
make sure he ok's you do hit the gym before you press it to far
good luck at the doc and take care of that injury bro

Psycho77
10-18-09, 11:49 am
week and a half?! what the fuck bro! u cant fuck around with back's injury!! shoulder, forearms, elbow.. limit but NO back. u need that crap. seriously gonna give u crap if u dare skip your monday's appointment lol

x2! take care of that back bro. Friend of mine did shoulders with me and fucked up his back in the process. Hasnt been able to lift for 3 months now. poor fella

sunny_max
10-20-09, 11:47 pm
so i finally went in and saw the doc....he said its a minor sprain in my right trap muscle....nothign major....nothing that rest and heat pads cant fix...which is very relieving..so i started working out againa nd felt good to hit the gym after 2 weeks.....keeping the weights light and doing a deload for 2 weeks......sucks cause i just got my order for m-stak and pump and i wa slooking fwd to crush those weights haha....anyway si will start that in 2 weeks..

workout for today..

chest, delt and triceps

treadmill- 7 mins
stretch
keeping it light...which sucks!!!
Flat bench
barx25
135x15
155x10
135x10

incline dumbell
40x3x10

CG bench smith machine
25lb plate each sidex20
45lb plate each sidex15
45lb plate each sidex15

cable flyes
95x20
110x15
110x15

Skull crushers-ez bar
30x20
40x15
50x9

cambered bar pushdowns
90x25
110x20
120x20

millitary press-smith machine
50x15
70x15
70x15

side laterals
20x3x12

rear laterals
15x3x12

workout was good...nothing special...keeping it light and avoiding exercises that feel uncomfortable......keeping the workouts to 3 days a week with light weight for 2 weeks....

get it son
thnx for all the support and help brother...

yes maam i did not miss that appointment.....haha..thnx for the suppport V.....sushine will be back with full intensity in 2 weeks.......

dam bro you have to be more careful than that with a back injury, you don't
won't to mess with that...be sure an let doc know you are a gym geek lol
make sure he ok's you do hit the gym before you press it to far
good luck at the doc and take care of that injury bro
haha thnx bro...i did tell him i miss workoing out an di am gonna hit the weights light....he told me to stop if any discomfort occurs........thnx for the support man.

x2! take care of that back bro. Friend of mine did shoulders with me and fucked up his back in the process. Hasnt been able to lift for 3 months now. poor fella

thnx bro..i will......sucks for the guy.....i hope i am not him ever!!!! it will suck big time to be outta game for that long.....appreciate the support bro.....

Psycho77
10-21-09, 7:11 am
Nice to see you're getting back to it. Gonna be a long painful 2 weeks for ya but hang in there.

BubbyLight
10-21-09, 7:45 am
hows that diet comin

sunny_max
10-22-09, 12:32 am
Nice to see you're getting back to it. Gonna be a long painful 2 weeks for ya but hang in there.
thnx brother...yeah i will stay on it.....it will be worth it..appreciate it bro....

hows that diet comin
hey brother its comigalong....now with the new job and stuff...it looks like this...

8oz milk in whey
250 cal, 31p, 14c

coffee (usually it comes first haha)

shake- 3 eggs, 1 white, i NPB, 4oz milk, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2cup oatmeal, 1 scoop whey.
722cal, 69 p, 39 c

meal, 8oz beef, 1 cup yougurt, 1/2 cup veggie
780cal, 52 pro, 113 ca

shake- same

GYM

pwo shake- after torrent, 8oz milk in whey

second job----physically moving heavy shit

shake- as above

chicken thigh or chicken liver with brown rice or yam
610cal, 45 p 33 c

ends up fluctuating around 4056cal, 366p, 291 c

been on it for a week now and its working for me for now......i am at 198lb right now...depending upong how fast i gain i will be upping and cutting calories.....but due to my second job this many calories is worth it...

and this is what my supps looks like

animal pak(everyday)
omega(everyday)
creatine mono(non workout days)
pump(pre)(gonna start in 2 weeks after deload)
torrent (post)
NSC(3x daily)
uni liver(with meals)(if i need it or to up my protien otherwise no)
BCAA(2 times a day)
Whey protien(4-5 times day)
M-stak(between meal 1-2) and pre on workout days

i will let you know how it turns out bubby...................

prowrestler
10-22-09, 1:06 am
count me in for ur journy dude

Jon_Blaze
10-22-09, 2:52 am
Count me in on this, a fellow fighters' journey is always something I'm here to support. What weightclass you aiming to box at?

sunny_max
10-24-09, 7:18 am
count me in for ur journy dude

thnx brother...welcome aboard.....

Count me in on this, a fellow fighters' journey is always something I'm here to support. What weightclass you aiming to box at?
hey thnx man.....i am not....i used to box a lot startiong in middle school till my college years.....now with school and gf and work...i dnt get the time to....plus gf doesnt like broken noses haha......i might fight if i get a chance but its very small i will......but yeah i still hit the bag 2 times a week.........i did welterweight in middle school.......and used to hover around middle weight to super middleweight in high school........currently my stats are:

6"1'
199lb
34" waist
45"chest
16.1" arms
24.5"thigh
15.1 calves

fight records: 51 fights....43 wins.....7 KO...
what are your stats brother?

sunny_max
10-24-09, 7:19 am
Deaload week 1, day 2….low weight sucks…

WHEELS

Stationary bike-5 mins

Stretch

Squats
Bar x 30
95x15
105x15
135x10
EVEN AT THIS LOW WEIGHT I CLD FEEL THE STRETCH AND BURN IN MY RIGHT TRAP FOR SOME REASON……..

DEADLIFT
135x10
225x8
275x8
325x5---ok weight for a deload……cant wait to start heavy again

LEG PRESS
270x15
320x12
270x12

LEG EXTENSION

80x4x10

LEG CURLS
80x4x10

STANDING CALVE

270x3x15

CALVES ON LEG PRESS
270x3x20

sunny_max
10-24-09, 7:20 am
Deload week1, day 3

BICEPS

Stretch

EZ BAR STANDING
Barx25-warm up
20x15-warm up
50x10
70x8 (fuck deload I can curl 100 on this shit……but its required, hopefully not more than 2 weeks!!!!)

HAMMER CURLS
25x15
30x10
30x10

CONCENTRATION CURLS
15x10
20x8

BACK

PULLDOWN TO BACK
100x15
120x12
130x10

T-BAR ROWS—CLOSE GRIP

75x15
100x10
100x10

SEATED MACHINE ROWS-WIDE GRIP
80x20
100x15
110x13

TRAPS
BARBELL SHRUGS
135x15
185x15
205x12

Machine shrugs
360x2x12

FOREARMS
Wrist twist and wrist curls

Jon_Blaze
10-24-09, 9:14 am
I haven't stepped into a cage or ring yet. Was originally training back in Ohio when I lived there but college was taking up too much time and I had to pick 1 to go with so I finished college first. Now that I'm done with that though and finally got a lot of my stuff settled, picking up training again and hopefully next year I'll be competing. I plan to compete in the 84kg weightclass (185lbs which is light heavyweight in Asia) for BJJ and hopefully I'll be able to do some kickboxing matches before I finally transition into MMA

prowrestler
10-24-09, 10:21 am
thats deloading for ya? must be use to alottt of volume dude!

Vaze_06
10-26-09, 7:32 pm

x2.. and maybe to many exercises imo.. deload = TAKE IT EASY BRO!! lol
i know its hard and boring And a pain in the ass.. but trust me, your back will thank u after.

sunny_max
10-28-09, 11:35 pm
CHEST

warm up on treadmill.....

INCLINE DUMBELL
35x20xwarmup
50x10
65x8
70x5 PR!!
75x4 PR!!

FLAT FLY
35x10
40x8
45x8
50x4 PR!!

SMITH FLAT BENCH
50x15
70x10
felt wierd i guess all my energy went off in incline haha

cable flyes
135x15
110x15 drop 80x25

BICEPS
barx20
85x8
95x6
105x4
110x3 PR!! its kinda funny how working on your form can increase weight with not even as a slightest pain in my back!!! ftw

HAMMER CURLS
25x12
35x10
35x10

CABLE CURLS
50x12x3

ABSCRUNCH MACHINE
60x25x3

fells good to lift heavy after a while and my back feels great!!!
BACK ON BULK....

sunny_max
10-28-09, 11:38 pm
I haven't stepped into a cage or ring yet. Was originally training back in Ohio when I lived there but college was taking up too much time and I had to pick 1 to go with so I finished college first. Now that I'm done with that though and finally got a lot of my stuff settled, picking up training again and hopefully next year I'll be competing. I plan to compete in the 84kg weightclass (185lbs which is light heavyweight in Asia) for BJJ and hopefully I'll be able to do some kickboxing matches before I finally transition into MMA

good luck with that man...i hear ya i know how much i work between school and 2 jobs haha.....

i am bro cause i workout like 2-3 times a week i have to finish up everything and then rest all the while....but thnx for the support buddy

x2.. and maybe to many exercises imo.. deload = TAKE IT EASY BRO!! lol
i know its hard and boring And a pain in the ass.. but trust me, your back will thank u after.

haha thnx for the support V.......my back is much better and i feel good...back in business!!

Durrikan
10-29-09, 12:32 am
solid workout bro and nice to see you back at it

sunny_max
10-30-09, 12:35 am
WHEELS

warm up - bike- 5 mins

SQUATS-
barx15
115x5
135x5
155x5 (weight increase) getting my form right man...

DEADLIFT
225x5
275x3
325x3
365x1
385x1 PR!!

SEATED LEG PRESS
200x10
295x10
480x8

LEG EXTENSION
80x3x10
95x1x8

LYING LEG CURLS
80x1x10
95x3x10 drop 60x10

SEATED LEG CURLS
65x3x12

STANDING CALVE
3x15

CALVE OF LEG PRESS
3x15

solid workout bro and nice to see you back at it

thnx brother...your support is always appreciated.....

Jon_Blaze
10-30-09, 10:44 am
Nice workout there man. Don't worry about moving too much weight if you're working on that form, once you got that down then throw that iron. Also congrats on hitting that PR.

sunny_max
10-30-09, 11:06 pm
SHOULDERS

PULLUPS- 10 - warm up

SMITH MILLITARY
50x25-warm up
50x25-warm up
100x15
120x12
140x8
150x5

SMITH BEHIND NECK
50x3x10

SIDE LATERALS
20x10
25x8
30x7
30x5 drop

REAR LATERALS
15x20
20x12
20x12

DUMBELL SHRUGS
70x15
85x12
90x10

BARBELL SHRUGS
135x15
185x15
235x10
235x10

threw in a few sets for TRICEPS just for the heck of it...nothing special....

Nice workout there man. Don't worry about moving too much weight if you're working on that form, once you got that down then throw that iron. Also congrats on hitting that PR.

hey i appreciate the support man.....thank you very much

prowrestler
10-31-09, 12:45 am
dude....ur a fucking PR machine! awsome job!

congrats on the new DL pr, looks good to me, 405 soon

Psycho77
10-31-09, 4:41 am
thnx brother...welcome aboard.....

hey thnx man.....i am not....i used to box a lot startiong in middle school till my college years.....now with school and gf and work...i dnt get the time to....plus gf doesnt like broken noses haha......i might fight if i get a chance but its very small i will......but yeah i still hit the bag 2 times a week.........i did welterweight in middle school.......and used to hover around middle weight to super middleweight in high school........currently my stats are:

6"1'
199lb
34" waist
45"chest
16.1" arms
24.5"thigh
15.1 calves

fight records: 51 fights....43 wins.....7 KO...
what are your stats brother?

jeez, remind me not to spar with you lol.

Psycho77
10-31-09, 4:42 am
SHOULDERS

PULLUPS- 10 - warm up

SMITH MILLITARY
50x25-warm up
50x25-warm up
100x15
120x12
140x8
150x5

SMITH BEHIND NECK
50x3x10

SIDE LATERALS
20x10
25x8
30x7
30x5 drop

REAR LATERALS
15x20
20x12
20x12

DUMBELL SHRUGS
70x15
85x12
90x10

BARBELL SHRUGS
135x15
185x15
235x10
235x10

threw in a few sets for TRICEPS just for the heck of it...nothing special....

hey i appreciate the support man.....thank you very much

Nicely done, Sunny. How was the pump?

Vaze_06
10-31-09, 6:56 pm
nice back sunshine

sunny_max
11-03-09, 2:07 am
CHEST AND BICEPS

warmup on treadmill-5 mins

INCLINE DUMBELL
35x15-warmup
45x15-warmup
55x12
60x10
70x7
75x5----rep increase...

FLAT FLY
35x15
45x5
50x5
55x5

SMITH FLAT BENCH
90x10
140x5
160x5
180x4-DROP

CABLE FLY
80x25
110x15
120x15
80x20

BICEPS
STANDING BARBELL CURL
barx20-warmup
65x10-warm up
95x8
105x6
115x3-PR!!

PREACHER CURLS
not counting the bar weight
20x10
40x10
50x5
50x5

I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THIS ESERCISE BUT YOU HOLD CABLES IN BOTH HANDS AND FACE THE MIRROR AND DO THIS LIKE YOU DOING A FRONT DOUBLE BICEP POSE>>>WITH YOUR UPPER ARM PARRALEL TO THE FLOOR??

40x10x3

had a good pump in my biceps today.....felt good!!

thnx brother appreciate it.......yeah i am working on my form for my squats...i will get em one day haha.....the day i can do 225 on squats with good form will be the happiest day ever!!

dude....ur a fucking PR machine! awsome job!

congrats on the new DL pr, looks good to me, 405 soon
thnx brother i try....i wld rathe rhit PR's the rep it out...thats for cutting in my dictionary haha.....yep i hope i can hit 405 soon too !!!!

jeez, remind me not to spar with you lol.
lol says the big guy...haha funny

Nicely done, Sunny. How was the pump?
it was like shoulder boulders my man....loved.....i wish my whole body wld stay in the state of pump all the time...lmao...

nice back sunshine
haha thnx V.....

BubbyLight
11-04-09, 8:16 am
CHEST AND BICEPS

warmup on treadmill-5 mins

INCLINE DUMBELL
35x15-warmup
45x15-warmup
55x12
60x10
70x7
75x5----rep increase...

FLAT FLY
35x15
45x5
50x5
55x5

SMITH FLAT BENCH
90x10
140x5
160x5
180x4-DROP

CABLE FLY
80x25
110x15
120x15
80x20

BICEPS
STANDING BARBELL CURL
barx20-warmup
65x10-warm up
95x8
105x6
115x3-PR!!

PREACHER CURLS
not counting the bar weight
20x10
40x10
50x5
50x5

I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THIS ESERCISE BUT YOU HOLD CABLES IN BOTH HANDS AND FACE THE MIRROR AND DO THIS LIKE YOU DOING A FRONT DOUBLE BICEP POSE>>>WITH YOUR UPPER ARM PARRALEL TO THE FLOOR??

40x10x3

had a good pump in my biceps today.....felt good!!

i call em head punches. but nice work

Psycho77
11-15-09, 1:21 am
it was like shoulder boulders my man....loved.....i wish my whole body wld stay in the state of pump all the time...lmao...

This would be my ideal world lo. But can you imagine if this were to happen. Gym rats all around you would collapse from lack of blood flow from perpetual pumps.

sick work on the chest and bis, bro.

sunny_max
11-19-09, 7:13 am
11/17/09

BACK AND BICEPS

PULLUPS- 3xfailure

BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS- keeping it light after 2 weeks break
barx20
135x12
135x12
135x12

T-BAR ROWS CG
50x10
75x5
100x5
125x5

PULLDOWN BEHIND BACK
80x20
130x15
150x12
150x10

DUMBELL SHRUGS
55x20
85x12
95x12

RACK PULLS
225x5
315x5
365x3
415x2 (over under grip)

BICEPS
BARBELL CURLS
45x10
95x5
115x5

DUMBELL STANDING CURLS
25x15
35x10
35x10

AS BUBBY CALLS EM HEAD PUNCHES
40x12x3sets

sunny_max
11-19-09, 7:13 am
11/18/09

CHEST AND TRICEPS

FLAT BENCH
Barx30
135x15
185x7
205x5
225x2 PR!!
225x3 PR!!.....drop set

INCLINE DUMBELL
55x10
60x8
65x5

CABLE FLYES
80x20
90x18
125x12
140x10

CG BENCH SMITH MACHINE
50x15
90x10
110x7

ONE ARM TRICEP EXTN
15x15
25x10
25x10

CABLE PUSH DOWNS
80x15
110x10
150x8
150x8

sunny_max
11-19-09, 7:15 am
i have been sick.......i will type more later....no time right now.......have a good day guys.....and thnx for all the support

sunny_max
11-20-09, 4:00 am
i call em head punches. but nice work
thnx man...i try....

This would be my ideal world lo. But can you imagine if this were to happen. Gym rats all around you would collapse from lack of blood flow from perpetual pumps.

sick work on the chest and bis, bro.

thnx brother........fuck gym rats ..i would get to my machines faster and wouldnt have to wait haha....

Jon_Blaze
11-20-09, 9:45 am
Yo congrats on the PR man, always a good feeling to hit the bigger weights.

Vaze_06
11-20-09, 10:40 am
congra on the PR bro
well come back into the madness

BubbyLight
11-20-09, 1:02 pm
get it boiiiii. nice work on the PR. now dont quit and keep going for more

sunny_max
11-21-09, 3:01 am
Yo congrats on the PR man, always a good feeling to hit the bigger weights.
thnx man.....yes it is!!

congra on the PR bro
well come back into the madness
thnx V ...glad to be back :)

get it boiiiii. nice work on the PR. now dont quit and keep going for more
thnx brother....i will!!

WHEELS AND SHOULDERS

warmup-- bike - 5 mins

LEG EXTN--warm up
85x25
35x15 each leg

SEATED LEG PRESS
180x15
360x12
450x10
500x7----drop
good burn

FRONT SQUATS....did them for the first time today.....I LOVE THEM!!
barx15
65x10
85x7
95x5

i felt better control on them.....the form felt right...all in all was a
good deal and i will incorporate them for a while now....

HACK SQUATS-
1ppsx8
1ppsx8

LEG EXTN FREE WEIGHT MACHINE
25x10 each leg
35x10 each leg
35x8 each leg

by this time my legs were so pump i cldnt walk staright to the water fountain...felt awesome and i was drenched in sweat

STIFF LEG DEADLIFT
135x10
185x8
205x6 PR!!!
205x5

LYING LEG CURLS
85x10x2 sets

i was dying by now so i let it be cause i still had shoulders to do

CLEANS-----all the way to the floor and up in every rep---NOT HANG CLEANS

95x6
105x6
135x4
155x2 PR!!
155x2

SEATED DUMBELL PRESS
40x10
45x8
45x7

SEATED SIDE LATERALS
20x10
25x10
30x8

REVERSE FLYES
80x10x4sets

weighed in at 203 AFTER my workout.....i need to go to 215-220 depending on how i feel and look like...and then cut down for summer....bf at 13.6% currently

i am very happy with my workout today.....had an awesome pump in legs and shoulders and i was drenched by the time i was out.....torrent saved me cause i was dying for fast absorbing calories......got my shake and went to the buffet house....i got 8 scrambelled eggs, 10 strips bacon, 3 french toast and tator tots and a good ole southern hamburger......all in all a good meal.....and i need my rest for the weekend....cause next week is just 2 day workout and then a vacation to texas at my gf's house for thanksgiving!!

prowrestler
11-21-09, 11:47 am
nice comeback man

keep the food commin in

Jon_Blaze
11-21-09, 12:33 pm
Nice man, love the volume on those wheels. Just keep them going until you have to be carted out of the gym.

sunny_max
11-23-09, 5:41 am
nice comeback man

keep the food commin in
thnx brother...i am trying!!

Nice man, love the volume on those wheels. Just keep them going until you have to be carted out of the gym.
thnx buddy....legs are my weak point and i suck at heavy squat....so i thought i wld kill them with volume instead!!

BubbyLight
11-23-09, 7:31 am
WHEELS AND SHOULDERS. damn son...i can barely walk after wheels and then you hit up shoulders. and then my shoulder workout i cant raise my arm at all for a solid hour...haha
good work dude. keep up that solid work

sunny_max
11-24-09, 1:48 am
WHEELS AND SHOULDERS. damn son...i can barely walk after wheels and then you hit up shoulders. and then my shoulder workout i cant raise my arm at all for a solid hour...haha
good work dude. keep up that solid work
haha i am a man of volume brother...thnx for the support!!

CHEST AND BICEPS

FLAT BENCH
warm up
barx25
135x10
185x10
225x5
245x2 PR!!

INCLINE DUMBELL
55x10
60x8
65x5

INCLINE FLY
35x12
45x10
50x8

CABLE FLYS
80x15
110x12
140x12
90x20x3 sets

BICEPS
BARBELL CURLS
barx10
95x6
105x4
115x3

PREACHER CURLS
NOT COUNTING BAR WEIGHT
20x15
40x10
50x6

ROPE HAMMER CURLS
60x10
70x10
80x8..drop 10lb till failure

DONE DONE DONE!!!

BubbyLight
11-24-09, 7:27 am
always setting a PR huh. damn man...dont quit...and have fun in texas

Jon_Blaze
11-24-09, 10:54 am
Yeah man, another PR.. I'm getting jealous here haha, great job on that man, looks real good.

Vaze_06
11-26-09, 10:37 pm
chesticles are getting stronger... tho 255 does look prettier.. ahahah kidding well done sunshine

sunny_max
11-28-09, 12:21 am
BACK AND SHOULDERS

PULLUPS
bodyweight x 8, 5, 4

BARBELL ROWS- underhand grip
barx15
135x10
155x8
175x5
195x3 PR!!

CG MACHINE ROWS
80x15
110x10
130x10

RACK PULLS
225x5
365x3
405x1
405x1

SHOULDERS
SMITH MACHINE MILITARY- not counting bar weight
50x15
90x12
140x7
160x4 PR!!

SEATED SIDE LATERAL
25x10x3 sets

CABLE ONE ARM REAR LATERAL
40x10x3sets

BARBELL SHRUGS ss KELSO SHRUG
135x15
185x10
225x9
245x8
265x5 PR!!- used my straps in this last one cause my grip was failing

all in all a good workout before the big turkey day......

always setting a PR huh. damn man...dont quit...and have fun in texas
yeah brother...try to push it to the max always....deload is coming up after december so i thought go all the way in every workout!!....i am there is sooo much to eat haha...

Yeah man, another PR.. I'm getting jealous here haha, great job on that man, looks real good.
haha thnx brother......just trying to push it all the way!!

chesticles are getting stronger... tho 255 does look prettier.. ahahah kidding well done sunshine
it does!!!! maybe next time!! thnx for the support V.....

sunny_max
12-01-09, 9:21 pm
CHEST AND BICEPS

warmup

FLAT BENCH
barx20
135x10
185x6
225x3
245x2---- one rep increase
225x3^135x10

INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS
50x10
60x8
65x4

ISO BENCH PRESS MACHINE THINGY
1ppsx10x3sets

PEC DEK
65x12x3sets

BICEPS
STANDING DUMBELL
25x10
35x5
40x5
45x5^35x4^25x4

PREACHER EZ BAR
20x10
40x8
50x5

CABLE STANDING CURLS
50x10
65x10
95x10
105x10

SHORT AND SWEET
no prs's today....just had 4 snackers from KFC right before workout and then took my pump so my stomach was lil queezy and felt light headed all through my workout.....din feel like pushoing a lot of weight......tomo back and tri's....

prowrestler
12-01-09, 11:38 pm
nice work man. lookin strong

sunny_max
12-02-09, 12:48 pm
SHOULDERS
actually iwent into do back and tri today but after pullups i really felt like hitting shoulders so i did them instead

PULLUPS
3xfailure

BUTTERFLY
15x20xwarmup
25x10
30x7
35x4^25x6^15x5 PR!!

BEHIND NECK PRESS FREE WEIGHT
55x15
75x10
95x8
115x5
135x5
155x4 PR!!

SEATED EZ BAR FRONT RAISE
30x7
30x7
40x4
did em for the first time...i like em better than dumbell raise

felt like doing so power cleans...so here we go

POWER CLEANS
95x5
135x2
155x2 PR!!
155x2...messed up my form in last rep.....i guess cause i was already tired......imma try to do to em with same weight as a first exercise next time.....

DONE DONE DONE>>>FINISHED!!

tomo rest and day after back and tris!!

nice work man. lookin strong

thnx buddy

Psycho77
12-02-09, 2:57 pm
solid work on the shoulders, Sunny. What are butterflies by the way?

Vaze_06
12-04-09, 1:26 am

x2

Jon_Blaze
12-04-09, 7:39 pm
Nice power cleans man! Lookin' good on those workouts.

NJC_Manhattan
12-04-09, 7:47 pm
Nice cleans man.

sunny_max
12-06-09, 2:06 am
so we were in the car heading towards the gym...stopped at a light an dmy buddy was like hey...lets just go hiking....and iwa slike its pretty random dude...i mean i gotta work in a while.....and iwas like...ok cool ....so we go hike this mount yonah for like 2 hours.....and its pretty steep...military trains there and we were fortuate to meet some guys training.....they hike and camp and rock climb...we thanked em for their services and moved on......on the way back i was like hey lets just kill our legs....lets go train a lil.....

so we go and hit the gym
LEG PRESS
180x35
270x20
360x15

LEG EXTENSION---keeping the weight light
65x15x4sets

LEG CURLS
50x15x3 sets

STIFF LEG DEADS
135x10x3 sets

STANDING CALF RAISE
2 ppsx 15
3 pps x 15
4pps x 9

DONE FINISHED AND LEGS FELT GOOD

i cant lift a lot of weights on squats and other exercises so i just kill them with volume while i am constantly tryign to improve on heavy squats too!!

x2
they aint nothing but side laterals.....and thats what i wld call em but someone said if you bring your hands in front of you rather than sides than its call butterflys? i dont no but yeah they just side laterals with your hand dropping down in front!!

Nice power cleans man! Lookin' good on those workouts.
hey thnx man

Nice cleans man.
thnx bro

sunny_max
12-08-09, 11:28 am
BACK

PULLUPS
2xfailure
1Xclose grip palm facing in

DEADLIFT
225x4
315x2
405x1 PRR!!!!

CG T BAR ROWS
1 ppsx15
2 ppsx10
3 ppsx8
4 ppsx3 PR!!!

ONE ARM MACHINE ROWS
80x15
90x10
90x9^110x3

MACHINE PULLOVER
90x15
110x10
125x10
140x8 PR!!

TRICEPS
CG BENCH
barx25
135x10
145x8
155x4

EZ BAR SKULL CRUSHERS
40x10
50x8
60x6

TRICEP PUSHDOWNS
90x10
140x10
160x8

today was a good w/o...had an awesome pump and 405 deadlift felt pretty good.......this dude was looking at me who always think he is stronger than me so it was awesome to pull 405 while he was standing right there.....i know of above the fray thingy but sometimes it feels good......i dont hate the guy or nothing but you get the idea lol.......anyways good w/o and a good day!! happy with all the pr's.......

looking fwd to chest and bi tomo!!

BubbyLight
12-08-09, 4:14 pm
congrats on the PR bro...keep it up

Jon_Blaze
12-08-09, 9:10 pm
3 PRs in a day? Damn man you're puttin in that work!

Vaze_06
12-08-09, 9:24 pm
nice, u're eating 4 pies now!!

sunny_max
12-10-09, 9:47 pm
CHEST

WARMUP
INCLINE BENCH
barxwarmup
135x12
185x8
190x5 PR!!
190x4

FLAT DUMBELL FLY
45x10
55x7
60x4 PR!!
60x3

WIDE GRIP FLAT BENCH
bar x testing grip and stretch
135x12
155x8
155x7

BENT FWD CABLE CROSSOVER
80x15
95x12
95x10

BICEPS
PREACHER CURL EZ BAR
warmup
40x10
50x5
50x4
60x4 PR!!

SEATED BARBELL CURL (courtesy prowrestler)
40x10
50x8
60x7

HAMMER CURL
35x10
35x10^25^15

CONCENTRATION
20x8
20x10

weighed in at 210.06 today......15 more lb to go!!

good workout and happy with all the weights

weights are coming around good and going strong....bulk is nice and good...not looking fat at all!!
still need to work on my legs cause i have chicken legs haha.....sometimes i look like johny bravo lmao

congrats on the PR bro...keep it up
thnx bro

3 PRs in a day? Damn man you're puttin in that work!
haha thnx buddy...trying to keep up with my bulk is all

nice, u're eating 4 pies now!!
yes maam...i am very happy!! thank you!!

Vaze_06
12-11-09, 2:57 am
nice work done at the gym and in the kitchen sunshine! lol

Jon_Blaze
12-12-09, 1:30 am
dang man good work.

strivin for more
12-13-09, 7:44 pm
im subbed in this bro. i like the weights your pushin!

BubbyLight
12-14-09, 7:55 am
get workin on those legs...those are gonna feed the rest of your body

Rasto
12-14-09, 9:23 am
BACK

DEADLIFT
405x1 PRR!!!!

Dude! 4 Wheels per side....that's some sweet work.

Consider me subbed for this one!

Rasto

sunny_max
12-16-09, 1:17 am
stationary bike 15 mins

SQUATS
ass to dirt....haha
barx15
135x5
155x5
175x4
175x4----20 lb increase...i am not gonna count this as a pr until 225...cause thats what i shld atleast be pushing at this freaking bodyweight

SEATED LEG PRESS
380x12
470x8
520x5
520x6--------20 lb increase

BARBELL LUNGES
barx8 each leg
65x6 each leg
85x5 each leg
85x5 each leg

LEG EXTN
85x9
90x9
110x10
125x11

BICEPS
OLY BAR STANDIN CURLS
barx12
95x5
95x5
105x4

LYING CABLE CURLS
did em for the first time...i like em
110x12
120x10
130x10
140x9^150x3^160x2....good burn...i like it

CONCENTRATION CURLS
15x10
20x9
25x7
25x8

weighed in at 211.03 and calculated my bodyfat at 15.6%.....i am very happy with that cause i thought it wld be like 18-20%....but fuck that shit i am not fat haha.....it will definitely not be dificult to cut back for summer......but right now keeping up with cardio and weight gain till i reach my mark of 225!!!!!!

went into gym at 11 pm and was kinda tired after a long day...din feel like pushing a lotta wieght and was eager to get home to gf cause we was supposed to watch a movie together...still din feel like missing on gym and i am glad in din.......short and sweet workout...and i am not disaapointed rather happy with the weight increase for squats cause they are my weak point.....

nice work done at the gym and in the kitchen sunshine! lol
thnx V...susnshine did good...lol......thnx for your support!!!!

dang man good work.
thnx brother....appreciated

im subbed in this bro. i like the weights your pushin!
thnx brother welcome aboard...

get workin on those legs...those are gonna feed the rest of your body
i am on it...yezz sir.....

Dude! 4 Wheels per side....that's some sweet work.

Consider me subbed for this one!

Rasto
thnx for the support brother....

Psycho77
12-16-09, 9:50 am
that was short? haha but it was defintiely sweet.

nicely done Sunny.

sunny_max
12-16-09, 9:35 pm
treadmill warmup - 15 mins

CHEST
INCLINE BENCH
barx20
135x12
185x8
195x5
205x4---- PR!!....feel good to be over the 200 mark!!

FLAT FLY
45x5
60x5
60x4 drop

INCLINE DUMBELL
45x3sets....dont remember reps on this..i was kinda feeling under the weather today

BENT FWD CABLE CROSSOVER
4 sets for reps
highest weight was 110

HAMSTRINGS

LYING LEG CURLS
85x90x110 drop

SEATED LEG CURL
65x80x85

CALVES
STANDING CALVE RAISE
2pps x 20
3pps x 15
4pps x 10
5pps x 8

SEATED
50x50x50x70

CALVE ON LEG PRESS
4 sets with the highest weight at 470 lb

i wouldnt say that todays workout sucked but it wasnt the best.....felt a bit under he weather today and i guess body was screaming for rest.......stilll i got it in rather than sitting on the couch and eating a bowl of ice cream......which i did after anyways lol

woke up with pain in my lower back today for no fucking reason...i guess i slept in a wierd position or something.....thats why cldnt get SLDL in.......anyways looking fwd to back and triceps tomo......

that was short? haha but it was defintiely sweet.

nicely done Sunny.

thnx brother

DA GOVNA
12-17-09, 1:08 am
I like your first post... pretty motivating man. Keep it up! LEGS and BICEPS... interesting combo, Ill have to try it in a couple of weeks when I switch up my routine.

-DA GOV

Rasto
12-17-09, 8:13 am
CHEST
INCLINE BENCH
205x4---- PR!!....feel good to be over the 200 mark!!

Nice work on the incline dude! 225x5 is just around the corner!

sunny_max
12-18-09, 12:22 am
treadmill warmup

PULLUPS
2xfailure

RACK PULLS
225x4
315x4
405x3
455x1 PR!!!!

DEADLIFTS....just for the heck of it...cause one of my buddy was pulling
225x10
315x5

INCLINE BENCH FACE DOWN DUMBELL ROWS
45x10
55x8
60x5

MACHINE NEUTRAL GRIP ROWS
110x10
130x6
150x5
150x5^130^110

TRICEPS
CG BENCH
barx15
135x12
155x10
175x8

EZ BAR SKULL CRUSHERS
50x10
60x7
70x4

V BAR PUSHDOWNS
110x14
130x12
150x10
160x9^130^90

ONE ARM REVERSE PUSHDOWN
3 sets

I like your first post... pretty motivating man. Keep it up! LEGS and BICEPS... interesting combo, Ill have to try it in a couple of weeks when I switch up my routine.

-DA GOV
thnx bro...i like to switch up my routine every now and then...i get bored easily....and i always throw in wierd combo for muscle groups lol

Nice work on the incline dude! 225x5 is just around the corner!
thnx bro....all in good time!!

sunny_max
12-19-09, 12:04 pm
warmup......treadmill

FREE WEIGHT MILITARY PRESS

barxwarmup
95x12
115x8
125x5
125x4

SIDE LATERALS
25x10
30x8
35x5
35x4^25^20

REVERSE PEC DEC
4sets x 85

POWER CLEANS
135x3
155x2
165x1 PR!!
175x0 FAIL
i need to not max out on every power clean session.....kinda and sorta fucked up my wrist on this one.....resting now

BAR SHRUGS
175x15
265x8
265x7
175x10

DUMBELL SHRUGS
75x10
85x8
90x6
100x5 this is the first time i picked up that dumbell.....i am very happy!!!!
100x4

DONE DONE FINISHED

Vaze_06
12-19-09, 2:31 pm
glad u learned a lesson from the power cleans... otherwise pretty damn good work out sunlight

mritter3
12-19-09, 2:42 pm
great couple last workouts sunnymax....subbed from now on.

Max-Angle
12-20-09, 4:28 pm
great job man! I think i might try BB shrugs since im not a big shrug fan, i might idk, idk what you mean by you did a certain weight for a BB for each leg for the BB lunges?

BryanSmash!
12-20-09, 11:08 pm
Good work in here Sunny!

charlievanriper
12-22-09, 12:29 am
Thx Sunny, ya those Complexes I think are gonna stimulate some growth bro.

Really good work in here too, keep it up.

GUNS
12-22-09, 9:23 am
Looking good in here. You have made some great progress. Keep it going!

sunny_max
12-22-09, 10:27 pm
glad u learned a lesson from the power cleans... otherwise pretty damn good work out sunlight
haha @ sunlight....funny....yet sweet....thnx V your a good friend...

great couple last workouts sunnymax....subbed from now on.
thnx brother

great job man! I think i might try BB shrugs since im not a big shrug fan, i might idk, idk what you mean by you did a certain weight for a BB for each leg for the BB lunges?
shurgs are the key brother...try kelso shrugs....i really like em....bb lunge...is when you put the weight on your back and alternate reps for each leg......i dont no how else to explain lol....google the exercise you will get the idea....

Good work in here Sunny!
thnx big guy

Thx Sunny, ya those Complexes I think are gonna stimulate some growth bro.

Really good work in here too, keep it up.
thnx man..i like those complexes,,,imma have to try em sometime

Looking good in here. You have made some great progress. Keep it going!

thnx brother.....

sunny_max
12-22-09, 10:39 pm
2nd last workout before i head off to texas to spend christmas and new years with my gf family......thats means lots of rest and lots of eating and recuprating from my fucked up wrist and back and toe and i dnt no i am like all broken lol......but i keep pushing it ....as my gf always says...suck it up and move on soldier

treadmill --- warmup- 5 mins

INCLINE BENCH
barx20
135x12
185x10
205x5----i wanted to push more but wrist din feel right

SMITH MACHINE FLAT BENCH
weight is not counting bar weight
90x12
140x8
160x5

BARBELL FLOOR PRESS
115x8
165x5
185x4

BENT FWD CABLE CROSSOVER
4 sets of 10

SHOULDERS
BEHIND NECK PRESS--- FREE WEIGHT
barx20
95x12
115x8
135x4

SIDE LATERALS
25x3
wrist gave up on me

UPRIGHT ROWS OLY BAR
barx15
95x10
95x10
95x9

DUMBELL SHRUGS
70x12
80x8
100x7
110x5

workout wasnt so special....wrist wasnt feeling it...been icing it all day...i guess i can get over it during my christmas vacation

littlefry is helping me put up a template for 5x5 madcow......ia m gonna start that in january......and keep bulking according to how i feel after christmas and new years
ia m pretty excited about the 5x5 and its very nice of littlefry to help me out with that....

Vaze_06
12-22-09, 11:14 pm
dude.. u know there is a difference between ''suck it up'' and ''aggravating an injury'' right? sometimes its better to back off a lil bit and not risk to make shit worse.... now i trust your judgment and u arent playing with fire... cauz i Will smack u really hard behind the head and no, u wont like it lol
otherwise, good session and enjoy the holidays =)

BryanSmash!
12-23-09, 4:37 am
Hit that 5x5 hard sunny, but take care of that wrist first!

mritter3
12-23-09, 8:40 am
hey bud, take care of that wrist, very cool that littlefry is taking time to get u set up with the 5x5 routine...cant wait to see how you progress with that....have a great holiday.

Rasto
12-23-09, 9:34 am
....as my gf always says...suck it up and move on soldier

Too funny about the g/f, sounds like she'd be a good motivator in the gym!

I'm gonna re-emphasize what the other guys have already said above; Make sure you listen to your body...if you have legit pains/etc. you shouldn't be afraid of taking it easy on yourself.

DA GOVNA
12-23-09, 9:03 pm
DUDE...I dont know how you constantly do these long intense workouts but I give you props. I m a fan of short, heavy and hard work outs myself but thats cuz Im lazy haha. Keep it up bro looking forward to seeing squats hitting 315...soon...

strivin for more
12-23-09, 9:29 pm
enjoy the rest bud, and i hope that wrist heals up.

sunny_max
12-24-09, 9:36 pm
RANDOM WORKOUT

LEG PRESS
100x10
200x20
300x30
400x20 PR!!.......last PR of the year lol
500x10

LEG EXTENSION
4 sets

LYING LEG CURLS
4 sets

EZ BAR CURLS
not counting bar weight......but i think they are 25lb
50x12
70x8
80x5
90x4-----i think its a PR but i lift more on OLy bar...so i dnt no lol

STANDING CALF RAISE
2ppsx10
3ppsx10
4ppsx8
5ppsx6

random workout...nothing special......just felt like hitting the gym one time before christmas and before i head of to texas....

wrist feels better....but i aint touching no weight before the new year!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ALL YEAR LONG GUYS!!!!

AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!

enjoy the rest bud, and i hope that wrist heals up.
thnx brother

DUDE...I dont know how you constantly do these long intense workouts but I give you props. I m a fan of short, heavy and hard work outs myself but thats cuz Im lazy haha. Keep it up bro looking forward to seeing squats hitting 315...soon...
haha yeah i am man of volume brother.....and amen to those squats

Too funny about the g/f, sounds like she'd be a good motivator in the gym!

I'm gonna re-emphasize what the other guys have already said above; Make sure you listen to your body...if you have legit pains/etc. you shouldn't be afraid of taking it easy on yourself.
lol yeah gf's whole family is in the marines...so she has that attitude.....

thnx brother...i am taking an off tilll the new years and hope to come with a bang!!

hey bud, take care of that wrist, very cool that littlefry is taking time to get u set up with the 5x5 routine...cant wait to see how you progress with that....have a great holiday.
hey thnx brother.....yeah he is a good man.....happy holidays to you too

Hit that 5x5 hard sunny, but take care of that wrist first!
thnx big guy...i will!

dude.. u know there is a difference between ''suck it up'' and ''aggravating an injury'' right? sometimes its better to back off a lil bit and not risk to make shit worse.... now i trust your judgment and u arent playing with fire... cauz i Will smack u really hard behind the head and no, u wont like it lol
otherwise, good session and enjoy the holidays =)

yes maam i will take care of it and i iwll not disapppoint you in the new year!! happy holidays!!

BryanSmash!
12-24-09, 10:35 pm
Nice workout sunny, glad the wrist is feeling better! Congrats on the PR!

DA GOVNA
12-25-09, 7:39 pm
Happy New Year Man! What Part Of Texas Are You Going To? Im Here In San Antonio Now. I Just Came From Ga As Well, Augusta.

Take Care

Psycho77
12-26-09, 9:36 pm
yes maam i will take care of it and i iwll not disapppoint you in the new year!! happy holidays!!

Vaze, giving you crap on the injury huh. hehe

heal up and feel better, Sunny.

Vaze_06
12-27-09, 5:22 pm

mhmm... should i mention Your injuries young man???!
thought so! so dont make fun of other people cauz u arent better =p

Psycho77
12-30-09, 10:16 pm

yes ma'm

GUNS
12-31-09, 12:23 am
Ok, it is New Years Eve, suck it up Sunny and get back in the gym! LOL

sunny_max
01-04-10, 4:04 am
Nice workout sunny, glad the wrist is feeling better! Congrats on the PR!
thnx big guy.....its ok now ... looking fwd to start working out tomo!!

Happy New Year Man! What Part Of Texas Are You Going To? Im Here In San Antonio Now. I Just Came From Ga As Well, Augusta.

Take Care
i already answered this in your thread lol

yes sir she is.........thnx man

lol

yes ma'm
pussy...lol

Ok, it is New Years Eve, suck it up Sunny and get back in the gym! LOL

patience brother.....lol

sunny_max
01-04-10, 4:11 am
THIS IS WEEK !....LITTLEFRY IS GONAN STAY WITH ME TILL WEEK 12
THANX BROTHER!!!!!

DAY-1 (heavy)

SQUATS 5x5 - ramped sets

BENCH PRESS 5x5 - ramped sets

BARBELL ROWS 5x5 - ramped sets
assistance 2 sets hyper, 4 sets weighted sit ups

DAY-2 (light)

SQUATS 4x5

MILITARY PRESS 4x5

DEADLIFT 4x5
assistance 3 sets babrbell curls, 3 sets tricep extensions

DAY -3 (medium)

SQUATS 4x5, 1x3, 1x8

BENCH 4x5, 1x3, 1x8

BARBELL ROWS 4x5, 1x3, 1x8
assistance 3 sets of sit ups

PRETTY EXCITED TO START IT TODAY!!!!

GUNS
01-04-10, 4:11 am
Ok time to kick it in gear Sunny!

BryanSmash!
01-04-10, 4:59 am
Light that shit up sunny!

Rasto
01-04-10, 8:09 am
new year, new workout brother! it's time to hit it hard!

sunny_max
01-04-10, 10:03 pm
WEEK ONE

MONDAY - (Heavy)
Squat 5x5 -
115x5
125x5
135x5
145x5
155x5----155 heavy right lol......i know my squats suck but i will conquer enm this year!! promise!!!

Bench 5x5 -
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
205x5

Barbell Row 5x5 -
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
185x5

Assistance: 2 sets of hypers and 4 sets of sit-ups

great day...start of a new workout an di totally njoyed it !!!.....although i am a man of heavy volume this total body workout is a good change for me and i love it......was feeling a bit under the weather today so i was pretty exhausted by the end of workout......felt like puking and was drenched in sweat...good thing i dnt have to workout till wednesday and i can recuperate...adn its a light day!!!

right wrist was still giving me trouble doing bench so i took off my wife beater and slit it in half frm the midlle....looped it around my thumb and wrapped it across wrist...pretty badass looking wrist wrap...i am gonan continue using that....i love it!!!!

Ok time to kick it in gear Sunny!
yes sir...got it

Light that shit up sunny!
sure thing big guy...thnx!!

new year, new workout brother! it's time to hit it hard!
yep i am excited!!...thnx bro!!

Littlefry
01-04-10, 10:08 pm
WEEK ONE

MONDAY - (Heavy)
Squat 5x5 -
115x5
125x5
135x5
145x5
155x5----155 heavy right lol......i know my squats suck but i will conquer enm this year!! promise!!!

Bench 5x5 -
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
205x5

Barbell Row 5x5 -
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
185x5

Assistance: 2 sets of hypers and 4 sets of sit-ups

great day...start of a new workout an di totally njoyed it !!!.....although i am a man of heavy volume this total body workout is a good change for me and i love it......was feeling a bit under the weather today so i was pretty exhausted by the end of workout......felt like puking and was drenched in sweat...good thing i dnt have to workout till wednesday and i can recuperate...adn its a light day!!!

Lookin good there sunny. It says its a light day for wednesday but really its only the squats that are light. Your legs might be feeling a bit sore for the first week or two on this workout but in time your body will adjust to squatting 3x a week.

Vaze_06
01-04-10, 10:08 pm
dont worry abou the squat, they'll be badass in no time
nice session

oooh....if people forget your name u should buy a shirt with this on it...
http://www.idsgn.org/images/sunny-d/sunnyd_uk_logo_before_after.jpg
heheh . . .

Mizzarler
01-04-10, 10:26 pm
Dude your in Gainseville? That's like 15 min from me. PM me or write in my journey if you know of anyt ABC's in GA

DA GOVNA
01-04-10, 10:41 pm
Dude you wanna conquer squats, go balls to the wall on leg press for a while. It really helped me out. Good luck this year man im subbed.

BryanSmash!
01-04-10, 11:30 pm
Nice work sunny! Good improv skill on the wrist wrap too lol.

charlievanriper
01-05-10, 10:00 am
Thx for stopping by Sunny, appreciate the support brother. Ya when I was a kid I got picked on a lot in school, then in HS I decided that would not happen anymore. Started learning about weight training and Boxing, by my 20's I got tested alot but earned a lot of respect, Now people move out of my way or they look at me and I can see the jealousy in thier eyes. ( I dont want it to be that way, I want to be friends with everyone, but the reality of it I dont get screwed with anymore lol)
Dont worry about your squats bro they will come along just keep at it. Yes and leg presses helped out mine too( my suck also ), work your Squats in at least 2 times a week and add 5 lbs every week in 6 months you will be blasting out those puppies with big time weight.

sunny_max
01-05-10, 10:11 pm
so i weighed in today at 210.00...sucks cause i lost a pound....i was pretty careful as what to eat while i was in texas......cause i din w/o for 2 weeks and i was keeping up with cardio.....although i losta pound on my quest to be at 225...i still look more defined and still not much of a difference.....aaah anyways 15 more lb to go insted of 14 now lol.....

rope skipping...which was a bitch after squatting
1000 under in sets of 5
18 mins of heavy bag in sets of 6.........3 min rounds!!
3 sets of weighted leg raises
and 2 mins of vaccum pose work.....

Lookin good there sunny. It says its a light day for wednesday but really its only the squats that are light. Your legs might be feeling a bit sore for the first week or two on this workout but in time your body will adjust to squatting 3x a week.
thnx brother.....yeah i am loooking fwd to it cause squats are my weak point.....i am pretty excited about squatting again tomo with sore legs haha...wld be fun!!

dont worry abou the squat, they'll be badass in no time
nice session

oooh....if people forget your name u should buy a shirt with this on it...
http://www.idsgn.org/images/sunny-d/sunnyd_uk_logo_before_after.jpg
heheh . . .
lmao that is funny......good one!!

Dude your in Gainseville? That's like 15 min from me. PM me or write in my journey if you know of anyt ABC's in GA
i dnt no but i will PM you ...i wld love to arrange an ABC

Dude you wanna conquer squats, go balls to the wall on leg press for a while. It really helped me out. Good luck this year man im subbed.
i will brother....i am following 5x5 right now...thnx!!

Nice work sunny! Good improv skill on the wrist wrap too lol.
lol...thnx big guy...i love my wrist wrap haha

Thx for stopping by Sunny, appreciate the support brother. Ya when I was a kid I got picked on a lot in school, then in HS I decided that would not happen anymore. Started learning about weight training and Boxing, by my 20's I got tested alot but earned a lot of respect, Now people move out of my way or they look at me and I can see the jealousy in thier eyes. ( I dont want it to be that way, I want to be friends with everyone, but the reality of it I dont get screwed with anymore lol)
Dont worry about your squats bro they will come along just keep at it. Yes and leg presses helped out mine too( my suck also ), work your Squats in at least 2 times a week and add 5 lbs every week in 6 months you will be blasting out those puppies with big time weight.

right on man...this is where the hard work pays off....you workout cause its just what you do...not to be big and a bully...ppl dnt get it......sometimes ppl ask me why do you workout so much.....to protect someone or yourself?....and i am like i dnt need muscles to protect me...my 9mm will protect me...lol.....i do what i do caus eits my passion and its somethign i like...i dnt do it to scare ppl...but hell who cares lol

BryanSmash!
01-05-10, 10:57 pm
A pound is pound man. It'll help in the long run!

GUNS
01-06-10, 12:55 am
Man your luckey. I was born to be skinny. I would have shriveled up like a prune if I took 2 weeks off and did cardio. No matter what I ate. Gaining is way harder for me than losing. So I say congrats on losing your 1 pound, and being able to keep the weight on.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 1:13 am
A pound is pound man. It'll help in the long run!
yeah i will get that boy back lol......15lb to go and i am golden!!

Man your luckey. I was born to be skinny. I would have shriveled up like a prune if I took 2 weeks off and did cardio. No matter what I ate. Gaining is way harder for me than losing. So I say congrats on losing your 1 pound, and being able to keep the weight on.
hey thnx man...i used to be like hella fat in high school till i got into all this......i puff klike a blowfish if i dnt workout for long lol......i had to keep up my cardio otherwise i know i wld have gained wrong kinda pounds in 2 weeks......loosing weight on other had is difficult for me...cardio and cutting is gonna be a bitch for summer......plus ihave a bad sweet tooth and its gonna be a bitch to stay away from cakes!! lol

BryanSmash!
01-06-10, 1:18 am
Your gettin closer!

GUNS
01-06-10, 6:05 am
Keep it up! Its rght in front of you.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 4:20 pm
Squat 4x5 - felt good to do em on sore legs!!
115x5
125x5
135x5
135x5

Military 4x5 - easy as a pie...one of my fav exercise!
95x5
115x5
125x5
135x5

Deadlift 4x5 -
225x5
275x5
295x5
315x3- cld only get 3...i guess i am still not a 100% after my flu....i will have to judge this next week!

Assistance: 3 sets of barbell curls
EZ BAR CURLS- not counting bar weight
50x5
70x5
80x4

3 sets of tricep Extension
ROPE TRICEP EXTENSION
90x10
100x10
110x9

Your gettin closer!
thnx big guy!

Keep it up! Its rght in front of you.
thnx for the support brother!

charlievanriper
01-06-10, 4:30 pm
Great work Sunny, keep it up you'll be back.
Just finished my Back today and I also had an awesome session. well its fun to train in seclusion I guess lol, blaring Drowning Pool and Soil and a couple others shaking the walls of my gym and irritating my neighbors lol.

BryanSmash!
01-07-10, 12:03 am
Nice session sunny, those presses are really getting up there!

GUNS
01-07-10, 12:44 am
Yes nice work. those are all good numbers. I have not tried anything like this. As far as doing diff major body parts. That all takes alot outta ya. Keep pushin!

Rasto
01-08-10, 8:33 am
rope skipping...which was a bitch after squatting
1000 under in sets of 5
18 mins of heavy bag in sets of 6.........3 min rounds!!
3 sets of weighted leg raises
and 2 mins of vaccum pose work.....

Gotta love this dude...rope skipping after a squatting session; that's dedication! I can usually barely sit down on the toilet in the days following a squat session...the thought of rope skipping brings tears to my eyes! LOL Good work!

How do you like the vacuum pose work? Do you find it helps keep your 'core' tight throughout the day?

Littlefry
01-08-10, 1:47 pm
Squat 4x5 - felt good to do em on sore legs!!
115x5
125x5
135x5
135x5

Military 4x5 - easy as a pie...one of my fav exercise!
95x5
115x5
125x5
135x5

Deadlift 4x5 -
225x5
275x5
295x5
315x3- cld only get 3...i guess i am still not a 100% after my flu....i will have to judge this next week!

EZ BAR CURLS- not counting bar weight
50x5
70x5
80x4

3 sets of tricep Extension
ROPE TRICEP EXTENSION
90x10
100x10
110x9

Looking good there sunny. I have a feeling we will need to keep your deadlift to 315x5 next week as well since you where unable to hit it this week. But, thats ok cause you dont want to add weight to your lifts on this program to fast cause it will stall your lifts to quickly. Other than that looking good. Im about to hit the gym right now, I know its you 3RM day so hit it hard bud!

Jon_Blaze
01-09-10, 5:41 pm
haha! damn I disappear for vacation for a minute and now you're on the 5x5 program? Very nice! I'm actually about to start doing that program myself.

sunny_max
01-09-10, 11:57 pm
Squat
115x5
125x5
135x5
155x5---i did 155 instead of 145!!
160x3---me likey!!!
135x8 - haha never done that...felt good!!!

Bench
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
210x3
185x8

Barbell Row
135x5
155x5
175x5...i din have the paper with me so i just increased 20 lb at times
185x5
190x3
165x8

my lower back felt tight and i was in a lil pain.......gonan skip bb rows for a while....time to buy a belt!!!!!!

Assistance: 3 sets of rope crunches

Great work Sunny, keep it up you'll be back.
Just finished my Back today and I also had an awesome session. well its fun to train in seclusion I guess lol, blaring Drowning Pool and Soil and a couple others shaking the walls of my gym and irritating my neighbors lol.
lol loud music is what get ms going...haha...thnx brother

Nice session sunny, those presses are really getting up there!
i try lol......thnx big guy

Yes nice work. those are all good numbers. I have not tried anything like this. As far as doing diff major body parts. That all takes alot outta ya. Keep pushin!
yeah it does man...i am not used to doing all major bodyparts in one day...but me likey so far!! haha thnx brother

Gotta love this dude...rope skipping after a squatting session; that's dedication! I can usually barely sit down on the toilet in the days following a squat session...the thought of rope skipping brings tears to my eyes! LOL Good work!

How do you like the vacuum pose work? Do you find it helps keep your 'core' tight throughout the day?
lol thnx man......i love working on the vaccum pose...i am bulking so it aint doing much for me lol....but yeah it does help keep your core tight and love seeing it in mirror!!

Looking good there sunny. I have a feeling we will need to keep your deadlift to 315x5 next week as well since you where unable to hit it this week. But, thats ok cause you dont want to add weight to your lifts on this program to fast cause it will stall your lifts to quickly. Other than that looking good. Im about to hit the gym right now, I know its you 3RM day so hit it hard bud!
that would be a good idea after my lower back pain...thnx brother......

haha! damn I disappear for vacation for a minute and now you're on the 5x5 program? Very nice! I'm actually about to start doing that program myself.
do it brother!!

Max-Angle
01-10-10, 12:04 am
i don't know if i ever asked this before but do you do such small amounts of weight with squats and im not trying to mean by this just asking for a certain workout or a purpose or something or is that just natural for you?

sunny_max
01-10-10, 12:06 am
i don't know if i ever asked this before but do you do such small amounts of weight with squats and im not trying to mean by this just asking for a certain workout or a purpose or something or is that just natural for you?

yeah my squats suck...thnk you very much

Max-Angle
01-10-10, 12:11 am
dude i didn't mean it offensively at all im really sorry man, i didn't mean to be a jerk, you can make fun of me if you want, my bench sucks my leg day sucks worse than anyones

sunny_max
01-10-10, 12:14 am
dude i didn't mean it offensively at all im really sorry man, i didn't mean to be a jerk, you can make fun of me if you want, my bench sucks my leg day sucks worse than anyones

lol its cool dude...i know my squats suck..i admit it all the time if you read my journey......i am working on it!!.............i din get offended bro...its no big deal.........keep working man your bench will come up!!!

BryanSmash!
01-10-10, 12:26 pm
Nice session sunny, hope that back feels better!
You may want to try strengthening your lower back with specific exercises instead of getting a belt though. IMO it'll be better for you in the long run. Nothing wrong with a belt if used properly however.

sunny_max
01-10-10, 9:58 pm
You may want to try strengthening your lower back with specific exercises instead of getting a belt though. IMO it'll be better for you in the long run. Nothing wrong with a belt if used properly however.

i have always deffered from using belt......and your words have kept me from it again....imma work on lower back more and getting my core stronger than starting to use belt...thnx big guy!

Vaze_06
01-11-10, 12:53 am
nice work outs light of the rising sun =)

Littlefry
01-11-10, 11:49 pm

I agree I have never used a belt and at one point last year during my 5x5 bulking I got up to 455x5 for my working set. Just make sure to strenghten your core. This needs to be all angles. Your Rectus Abs, Internal Obliques, External Obliques and most importantly you erector spinea muscles of the back.

widdlewade44
01-12-10, 12:07 am
Nice workouts bro and ditch the belt (i.e. don't buy it). Build up that core, that is key...

Kevin
widdlewade44

GUNS
01-12-10, 3:25 am
I had back surgery and back is still fucked, I slowly have worked my way back up to 315 and going strong with out it. You can do it brother, keep it up.

Little Z
01-12-10, 3:58 am
Keep the work up in here bro.. sorry ive been MIA..

like others have stated.. dont rely on the belt.. build that core up.. and you'll be blastin the heavy weights in no time..

sunny_max
01-12-10, 6:30 am
WEEK 2 - DAY -1

Day 1:
Squat 5x5
125x5 - started with 125 instead of 115!
135x5
145x5
155x5
165x5-- 5lb increase than the planned weight!

Bench
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
210x5 - done...easy!..........wrist felt great today....no issues!

Barbell Row 5x5
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
195x5
very happy with this...i kept my form right and the weight felt good.....back felt great and i finished all my reps with no pain!

Assistance: 2 sets of weighted hypers on a 45 degree angle....cause hypers were hurting my lower back!
4 sets of weighted rope crunches

nice work outs light of the rising sun =)
lmfao......good one.....thnx V!

I agree I have never used a belt and at one point last year during my 5x5 bulking I got up to 455x5 for my working set. Just make sure to strenghten your core. This needs to be all angles. Your Rectus Abs, Internal Obliques, External Obliques and most importantly you erector spinea muscles of the back.
thats what i was thinking thnx brother.......455x5 is awesome weight man!!.....thnx for the detailed description of muscles...i din even know they were there lol

Nice workouts bro and ditch the belt (i.e. don't buy it). Build up that core, that is key...

Kevin
widdlewade44
hey thnx brother!......haha yeah it will save me some money and i need it!!

I had back surgery and back is still fucked, I slowly have worked my way back up to 315 and going strong with out it. You can do it brother, keep it up.
thnx for the support brother...i will do it!

Keep the work up in here bro.. sorry ive been MIA..

like others have stated.. dont rely on the belt.. build that core up.. and you'll be blastin the heavy weights in no time..

yo Z!!!....thnx brother i will keep that in mind!

Rasto
01-12-10, 8:29 am
Nice to hear that you're getting better dude...210x5 without pain, sounds like a good way to get back into things.

Littlefry
01-14-10, 11:29 pm
WEEK 2 - DAY -1

Day 1:
Squat 5x5
125x5 - started with 125 instead of 115!
135x5
145x5
155x5
165x5-- 5lb increase than the planned weight!

Bench
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
210x5 - done...easy!..........wrist felt great today....no issues!

Barbell Row 5x5
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
195x5
very happy with this...i kept my form right and the weight felt good.....back felt great and i finished all my reps with no pain!

Assistance: 2 sets of weighted hypers on a 45 degree angle....cause hypers were hurting my lower back!
4 sets of weighted rope crunches

Looking good here. The only thing is with the squat I noticed you added 5lbs more than planned. It is ok to do this once in a whiel during the beginning of the program but I urge you not to do it in the latter weeks. Because the top set of 5reps will begin to get harder and harder and if you are making to much of a jump (even 10lbs) week to week you will platue out faster and have to reset a couple weeks back essenitally haulting progress for a while.

sunny_max
01-16-10, 11:13 pm
these are my last 2 workouts....did em all just been busy with school and job.......me and my girl both started schoool and work so its kinda hectic right now...trying to get back into things after all the holiday mood.......i am still keeping up with my workouts and everything is all good!!

115x5
125x5
140x5
140x5 done!

Military 4x5
95x5
115x5
125x5
140x5 easy!

Deadlift 4x5
225x5
275x5
295x5
315x5-- did it this time!

3 sets of tricep Extensions

WEEK 2 DAY -3

Squat 4x5
115x5
125x5
135x5
145x5
165x3 - done! easy! well not so much lol
135x8
lower back felt a lil tight but it was all good...finisehed all my wokrouts as they were required to do!

Bench
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
215x3 - good!
185x8

Barbell Row 4x5
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
195x3
165x8 - me likey!!

Assistance: 3 sets hanging knee raises

Nice to hear that you're getting better dude...210x5 without pain, sounds like a good way to get back into things.
yeah man i am glad my wrist feels much better!!

Looking good here. The only thing is with the squat I noticed you added 5lbs more than planned. It is ok to do this once in a whiel during the beginning of the program but I urge you not to do it in the latter weeks. Because the top set of 5reps will begin to get harder and harder and if you are making to much of a jump (even 10lbs) week to week you will platue out faster and have to reset a couple weeks back essenitally haulting progress for a while.
thnx for the advice brothe i will keep that in mind.......shit i thought it was good thing and i was all happy about myself!! lol

Littlefry
01-17-10, 12:34 am
these are my last 2 workouts....did em all just been busy with school and job.......me and my girl both started schoool and work so its kinda hectic right now...trying to get back into things after all the holiday mood.......i am still keeping up with my workouts and everything is all good!!

115x5
125x5
140x5
140x5 done!

Military 4x5
95x5
115x5
125x5
140x5 easy!

Deadlift 4x5
225x5
275x5
295x5
315x5-- did it this time!

3 sets of tricep Extensions

WEEK 2 DAY -3

Squat 4x5
115x5
125x5
135x5
145x5
165x3 - done! easy! well not so much lol
135x8
lower back felt a lil tight but it was all good...finisehed all my wokrouts as they were required to do!

Bench
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
215x3 - good!
185x8

Barbell Row 4x5
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
195x3
165x8 - me likey!!

Assistance: 3 sets hanging knee raises

Looks all good sunny. Good to see you hit 315x5, now we can add 5lbs to that lift this week since you missed hitting 315x5 last week we can therefore add 10lbs but I'd opt out for that and just stick with the 5lb increase instead.

BryanSmash!
01-17-10, 7:40 am
Nice Deads sunny!

Max-Angle
01-17-10, 3:44 pm
Looks all good sunny. Good to see you hit 315x5, now we can add 5lbs to that lift this week since you missed hitting 315x5 last week we can therefore add 10lbs but I'd opt out for that and just stick with the 5lb increase instead.

believe me he knows what he is talking about, ive had this happen to me

GUNS
01-18-10, 12:31 am
Nice work Sunny. Deads are looking great. Keep it up man!

BubbyLight
01-18-10, 8:44 am
havent been here in a minute. looking good bro. lifts are going up since the last time i was here

Jon_Blaze
01-18-10, 10:15 am
nice jobs on the lifts man. How you liking the 5x5 program so far?

DA GOVNA
01-18-10, 2:59 pm
Looking god man keep up the good work, do you do anything specifically for boxing? or are you just a boxer that bodybuilds?

sunny_max
01-20-10, 12:23 am
i am liking this program now and i am sticking to the template...where and what it tells me to do i do it!! even though i feel like lifting more but i control my urges lol

Squat 5x5 - Ramping the weight to top set of 5
115x5
125x5
135x5
145x5
165x5 - DONE

Bench 5x5 - Ramping the weight to top set of 5
135x5
165x5
185x5
195x5
215x5 - haha easy

Barbell Row 5x5 - Ramping the weight to top set of 5
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
200x5 - loved it....contrlloed the weight down

Assistance: 2 sets of weighted hypers and 4 sets of weighted rope crunches

yeah buddy!

Nice Deads sunny!
thnx big guy!

believe me he knows what he is talking about, ive had this happen to me
thnx man

Nice work Sunny. Deads are looking great. Keep it up man!
appreciate the support bro!

havent been here in a minute. looking good bro. lifts are going up since the last time i was here
keeping at it brother

nice jobs on the lifts man. How you liking the 5x5 program so far?
LOVE IT!! my arms feel fulller although i am not as much isolating them like earlier!

Looking god man keep up the good work, do you do anything specifically for boxing? or are you just a boxer that bodybuilds?

yeah bro i have boxed in high school and college! i just dnt do it anymore cause my gf hates it....

sunny_max
01-20-10, 12:31 am
so yeah i have some bad news....my grandpa died 3 days ago......i knwo it sucks....we are deifinitely sad but he had a good life...he was 92 and retireed millitary......so we are also happy cause he is in a better place........the thing is i have to ...rather i want to keep a 21 day daniels fast for him......i dnt wanan get in details cause this is not a religious site but it means to give up stuff you love for 21 days...in my case.......workout, meat and the forvm!!!

anyways starting tomo as of january 20th i will be on a fruit, veg and water diet.....and sit on my ass for 21 days ........i will still do basic exercises like pushups, sit ups, air squats and grip work and heavy bag 3 times a day.......my diet will be pretty much clean and strict......and this is what it looks like!

DIET FOR NOW
i can only eat fruits, veg and water...i added eggs anyways
8 pm
1 apple, 1 banana, 4egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 8oz milk
supps - creatine mono, pak, omega, bcaa
624 cal, 54 pro, 54 c

11 pm
1cup veg juice, 1/2 cup beans, 1 whey in water
supps - husk powder, flex
320 cal, 42 pro, 47 carbs

2 am
4 egg whites, 4 eggs, 8oz milk, 1 potato
supps - bcaa
516 cal, 55 pro, 39 carbs

5 am
1 veg juice, 1/2 cup beans, 1 whey in water, 1apple
supps- glutamine
390 cal, 43 pro, 67 carbs

pre bed - around 8 am
4 egg whites, 4 eggs, 8oz milk, 1 potato, 1 cup yougurt
supps - bcaa
626 cal, 66 pro, 55 carb

2476 cal, 259 pro, 242 carbs
not many calories but i dnt wanan wanan overdo it since i am not working out......i will use this 21 days to cleanse out my system and staying with organic and healthy foods for a while......all the rest should aslso give my joints and pains to recuperate..... and stay focused on my fast......

also iw ill be away from the website for this duration so as to stay away from the teptation of working out........anyways thnx for all tghe support brother....i have talked to littlefry and we will pick up from where i left off after 21 days!!

Little Z
01-20-10, 12:33 am
brother my condolences to you and your family.. times are tough, but thats how we grow and become stronger..

i respect you for your beliefs and following through with this, you can do it.. and we will see you in 21 days, stay strong..

GUNS
01-20-10, 1:06 am
Sorry to hear Sunny. Keep your mind strong. Tough times for you and your family but you will be able to push through. As far as the fast and skipping the gym, it will be good for you to take some time off. You will be happy with the way you feel and your mind will be ready to get in and hit it hard. Thoughts are with you.

Jon_Blaze
01-20-10, 1:06 am
Yeah man, condolences to that. Do what you gotta do, a loss of family is always difficult. Been there myself 3 times now.

Rasto
01-20-10, 8:18 am
My condolences to you and your family - you take care of yourself, and make sure you find your way back here in 21 days!

mritter3
01-20-10, 8:22 am
sorry to hear about gramps max....take care of yourself bro, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

BryanSmash!
01-20-10, 9:14 am
Sorry for your loss sunny, see you in a few weeks.

Littlefry
01-20-10, 3:01 pm
Sorry for your lose sunny. We will be hitting 5x5 heay, fast, and hard when you return. Life sometimes gets in the way of lifting but we have to take it all in stride. See you in 21 days bro!

Vaze_06
01-24-10, 2:00 pm
yo sunshine
hope u'll be ok, really sorry for your grandpa
see ya soon =3

prowrestler
01-24-10, 2:04 pm
sorry for ur loss man. stay strong. hope you feel better soon.

Max-Angle
02-03-10, 5:00 pm
so yeah i have some bad news....my grandpa died 3 days ago......i knwo it sucks....we are deifinitely sad but he had a good life...he was 92 and retireed millitary......so we are also happy cause he is in a better place........the thing is i have to ...rather i want to keep a 21 day daniels fast for him......i dnt wanan get in details cause this is not a religious site but it means to give up stuff you love for 21 days...in my case.......workout, meat and the forvm!!!

anyways starting tomo as of january 20th i will be on a fruit, veg and water diet.....and sit on my ass for 21 days ........i will still do basic exercises like pushups, sit ups, air squats and grip work and heavy bag 3 times a day.......my diet will be pretty much clean and strict......and this is what it looks like!

DIET FOR NOW
i can only eat fruits, veg and water...i added eggs anyways
8 pm
1 apple, 1 banana, 4egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 8oz milk
supps - creatine mono, pak, omega, bcaa
624 cal, 54 pro, 54 c

11 pm
1cup veg juice, 1/2 cup beans, 1 whey in water
supps - husk powder, flex
320 cal, 42 pro, 47 carbs

2 am
4 egg whites, 4 eggs, 8oz milk, 1 potato
supps - bcaa
516 cal, 55 pro, 39 carbs

5 am
1 veg juice, 1/2 cup beans, 1 whey in water, 1apple
supps- glutamine
390 cal, 43 pro, 67 carbs

pre bed - around 8 am
4 egg whites, 4 eggs, 8oz milk, 1 potato, 1 cup yougurt
supps - bcaa
626 cal, 66 pro, 55 carb

2476 cal, 259 pro, 242 carbs
not many calories but i dnt wanan wanan overdo it since i am not working out......i will use this 21 days to cleanse out my system and staying with organic and healthy foods for a while......all the rest should aslso give my joints and pains to recuperate..... and stay focused on my fast......

also iw ill be away from the website for this duration so as to stay away from the teptation of working out........anyways thnx for all tghe support brother....i have talked to littlefry and we will pick up from where i left off after 21 days!!

I know how you feel man and im very sincerly sorry for your loss Max, i can relate because about of a year ago "my" grandpa died, we were never really that close but he's my grandpa and it effects me every day, i have his ruby ring that i wear on and off, i kinda feel by wearing it that im connected to him and in a strange way i feel like he is a part of me when i wear it, its always sad when someone dies but he lived to be 89 and the Angle gene lives on, i will live to fight another day and so will you man, condolensces and can't wait to hear how your workouts come along when your healed up, feel better man, im sorry.

sunny_max
02-20-10, 6:02 am
brother my condolences to you and your family.. times are tough, but thats how we grow and become stronger..

i respect you for your beliefs and following through with this, you can do it.. and we will see you in 21 days, stay strong..

Sorry to hear Sunny. Keep your mind strong. Tough times for you and your family but you will be able to push through. As far as the fast and skipping the gym, it will be good for you to take some time off. You will be happy with the way you feel and your mind will be ready to get in and hit it hard. Thoughts are with you.

Yeah man, condolences to that. Do what you gotta do, a loss of family is always difficult. Been there myself 3 times now.

My condolences to you and your family - you take care of yourself, and make sure you find your way back here in 21 days!

sorry to hear about gramps max....take care of yourself bro, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

Sorry for your loss sunny, see you in a few weeks.

Sorry for your lose sunny. We will be hitting 5x5 heay, fast, and hard when you return. Life sometimes gets in the way of lifting but we have to take it all in stride. See you in 21 days bro!

yo sunshine
hope u'll be ok, really sorry for your grandpa
see ya soon =3

sorry for ur loss man. stay strong. hope you feel better soon.

I know how you feel man and im very sincerly sorry for your loss Max, i can relate because about of a year ago "my" grandpa died, we were never really that close but he's my grandpa and it effects me every day, i have his ruby ring that i wear on and off, i kinda feel by wearing it that im connected to him and in a strange way i feel like he is a part of me when i wear it, its always sad when someone dies but he lived to be 89 and the Angle gene lives on, i will live to fight another day and so will you man, condolensces and can't wait to hear how your workouts come along when your healed up, feel better man, im sorry.

THANK YOU for all the kind words brothers and vaze.........it means a lot to me coming from each and everyone of you guys.....you guys are not only my brothers in iron but each of you stood by me in time of need to and i really appreciate it ..........thnx guys!!!!!!

sunny_max
02-20-10, 6:09 am
so this fast was pretty interesting for me.....i learned a lot from it....religiously and socially.....it helped me a lot to dig deeper into my soul and find who i really am.......as from the physical and traingin perspectiove it was definitely hard to stay away from this site and exercise......but it was somethign i chose to do.......my wrist and back feels much better after all the rest and were screaming to hit the iron...so i did yesterday and damn i have losta lot of strength haha.......cldnt even fucking do 185lb on inclines......damn......anyways my diet is back in place.....my tarining not so much but i am keeping at it.......i am gonan start posting my workouts from monday when i am more comfortable with weights...

weighed in at 203 lb yesterday which is a loss of about 10lb......which is ok cause i think most of it was water weight cause as soon as i got back on my 3700cal diet i bloated a lil.....haha.....but ia m back at it....trying to get my stregth back and keeping up with my tarining.......i wont be able to do 5x5 no more cause i got an eviction job in the morining......so night shift and then mornming shift is kinda taking a toll on me and i wont be able to workout more than 3 days days a week....sometimes days apart sometimes simultaneously.....so to follow a program like 5x5 is not possible no more....but me and littlefry are working ona new program and i will post it later when its done....till then i am just playing with weights and trying to get back at it!!!!

GUNS
02-20-10, 8:15 am
Welcome back. Glad to see you didn't shrivel up on us. It will all come back soon enough. Good way to look back and see what you needed to change and this is somewhat of a new begining. Bring it Sunny!

Max-Angle
02-20-10, 8:27 am
so this fast was pretty interesting for me.....i learned a lot from it....religiously and socially.....it helped me a lot to dig deeper into my soul and find who i really am.......as from the physical and traingin perspectiove it was definitely hard to stay away from this site and exercise......but it was somethign i chose to do.......my wrist and back feels much better after all the rest and were screaming to hit the iron...so i did yesterday and damn i have losta lot of strength haha.......cldnt even fucking do 185lb on inclines......damn......anyways my diet is back in place.....my tarining not so much but i am keeping at it.......i am gonan start posting my workouts from monday when i am more comfortable with weights...

weighed in at 203 lb yesterday which is a loss of about 10lb......which is ok cause i think most of it was water weight cause as soon as i got back on my 3700cal diet i bloated a lil.....haha.....but ia m back at it....trying to get my stregth back and keeping up with my tarining.......i wont be able to do 5x5 no more cause i got an eviction job in the morining......so night shift and then mornming shift is kinda taking a toll on me and i wont be able to workout more than 3 days days a week....sometimes days apart sometimes simultaneously.....so to follow a program like 5x5 is not possible no more....but me and littlefry are working ona new program and i will post it later when its done....till then i am just playing with weights and trying to get back at it!!!!

Glad to hear your back man!

BryanSmash!
02-20-10, 11:23 am
Welcome back sunny, glad you had a learning experience!

prowrestler
02-20-10, 3:08 pm
good 2 see u back

Vaze_06
02-21-10, 5:34 pm
SUNSHINE!!! welcome back =)
no worries, u,ll be back at it in no time!

Jon_Blaze
02-21-10, 8:53 pm
welcome back brotha. You'll gain the weight back soon enough

Little Z
02-22-10, 12:48 am
good to see you back at it brother.. ill be in TN sometime in the Spring or after.. I might have to swing down your way..

Rasto
02-22-10, 9:12 am
Good to have you back bro - even if you can't play with 5x5, at least you can hit the weights with some kind of plan.

Rasto

sunny_max
02-22-10, 10:40 pm
i had a lil bitty fight with gf sunday so i wa skinda pissed off......so i headed to the gym to steam off a bit.....heres my random workout

WARMUP - treadmill for 15 mins
light weight pulldowns to front

DEADLIFT
225x8
315x5
405x1
405x1
425x1 PR!!! FTW!!! J
315x3
225x7

BICEPS>>>RUN THE RACK>>>all sets done with 15 second rest in between!!
25x8
30x6
35x6
40x4
45x4
45x3
40x2
35x4
30x4
25x5
20x3
15x3 this was freaking funny......a guy was watching me while i was struggling to get 15lb up!!!....the fucker din know i just did 12 sets LOL

ROPE PUSHDOWNS
80x20
110x15
130x12
150x8

SINGLE ARM REVERSE
40x 4 sets

DIPSXFAILURE @ bodyweight

felt good!

Welcome back. Glad to see you didn't shrivel up on us. It will all come back soon enough. Good way to look back and see what you needed to change and this is somewhat of a new begining. Bring it Sunny!
haha nothing can keep me away from here! thnx brother

Glad to hear your back man!
thnx bro

Welcome back sunny, glad you had a learning experience!
thnx big guy!

good 2 see u back
thnx man

SUNSHINE!!! welcome back =)
no worries, u,ll be back at it in no time!
appreciate it V!!!

welcome back brotha. You'll gain the weight back soon enough
thnx bro! planning to!!

good to see you back at it brother.. ill be in TN sometime in the Spring or after.. I might have to swing down your way..
thnx Z! sounds good brother...wld be great to lift with you!

Good to have you back bro - even if you can't play with 5x5, at least you can hit the weights with some kind of plan.

Rasto

thnx bro! i am planning to man......as much as i love lifting weights i need the money too! i will chalk out something!

sunny_max
02-22-10, 10:42 pm
looking fwd to tomo....when i officially start my workouts! stoked about the gym bag too!...that fucker shld be here anytime now...i got an email from the good people at universal that they shipped it already!!

BryanSmash!
02-23-10, 12:32 am
Congrats on the PR sunny!

Rasto
02-23-10, 9:31 am
425x1 PR!!! FTW!!! J

#1 - How the hell are you hitting PR's on DEADS after taking time off? LOL! That's awesome dude. (I'm tracking to hit 405 this summer)

15x3 this was freaking funny

#2 - That is hilarious - It would've been funnier to see a guy hit 15x3, then 10 minutes later hit 425x1 on the deadlift...

Looking forward to seeing your new workout bro!

sunny_max
02-25-10, 1:35 am
CHEST

INCLINE BENCH
bar x warmup
135xwarmup
155x10
185x8
205x5
215x3 PR i think...lol

FLAT DUMBELL
50x10
55x8
60x6

FLAT FLY
35x10
45x7
50x5

T-BAR close grip rows
i do not remeber the weight on it but i did 4 sets

SEATED CG ROWS
130x12
150x8
160x8
180x4^120x4^80x8...i know i havent done 180lb before on these...so WEIGHT INCREASE!!

BICEP CURLS
barxwarmup
65x7
85x5

din feel like doing more...lower back was still sore and i got eviction job tomo.....so wont be able to sleep and recuperate!!

on a side note i got my gym bag yay!!! love that thing its awesome!!!

Congrats on the PR sunny!
tnx big guy!!

425x1 PR!!! FTW!!! J

#1 - How the hell are you hitting PR's on DEADS after taking time off? LOL! That's awesome dude. (I'm tracking to hit 405 this summer)

15x3 this was freaking funny

#2 - That is hilarious - It would've been funnier to see a guy hit 15x3, then 10 minutes later hit 425x1 on the deadlift...

Looking forward to seeing your new workout bro!
lol i try brother...i guess it was because i was waiting to hit the weights all so hard for all this while that i gave it my everything in the first go haha.......but i appreciate the support man...thnx!

GUNS
02-25-10, 3:14 am
Sunny, all these PR's make me think you were overtrained. But if I remember right you took time off before, am I correct? Maybe you should cut your volume back a hair and give it a whirl. But if you were making good gains, don't change it. Good work!

Rasto
02-25-10, 9:11 am
Gotta ask - you super sore from those Deads & Curls the other day?

Jon_Blaze
02-25-10, 9:17 am
Looks like you're getting back into the swing of things pretty well man

BryanSmash!
02-25-10, 11:19 am
Nice work sunny, congrats on the PR.

Vaze_06
02-28-10, 6:56 am
not bad for a guy who has been slacking off... lol kdding!

sunny_max
02-28-10, 10:56 pm
Sunny, all these PR's make me think you were overtrained. But if I remember right you took time off before, am I correct? Maybe you should cut your volume back a hair and give it a whirl. But if you were making good gains, don't change it. Good work!
i see what your saying....i work hard and overtrain my body all the time...cause whenever i get back after a break...which i take a lot....i come back stronger and looking way better...i am working on a workout plan...see how it goes....thnx for the input brother...it means a lot!

Gotta ask - you super sore from those Deads & Curls the other day?
yeah i was.....cause i pulled a shit load of weight after along break lol...my back still felt tight after 3 days...but its perfectly better now! thnx!

Looks like you're getting back into the swing of things pretty well man
i am trying to brother....just keeping at it

Nice work sunny, congrats on the PR.
thnx big guy.....i try lol

not bad for a guy who has been slacking off... lol kdding!
yeah yeah lol.......thnx V!!!

sunny_max
02-28-10, 11:12 pm
workout for today

warmup- treadmill - 10 mins

SHOULDERS

Smith military.....din feel like doing standing today cause still trying to get back into things....

barx20
35pps x 12
45ppsx 10
45+10pps x6
45+25pps x4

SEATED SIDE LATERAL
25x10
30x8
35x6
35x5
happy with the reps here on this weight

CABLE SIDE LATERAL SUPERSET BENT OVER LATERAL
3 sets

BARBELL SHRUGS
135x12
225x8
225x9
275x5
275x5

BICEPS
BARBELL CURLS
barx10 warmup
65x8
95x5
105x4

SEATED DUMBELL
25x8
35x7
40x5
40x4

HAMMER CURLS
35x7
40x5
40x4

got my post workout drink in...... powerade, creatine, glutamine, whey, with 2 caps of bcaa and 1 vanadyl sulphate....

went into the locker room and started posing........man i felt soo good....every pose was good.....my biceps looked full and peaked......especially the left one which has more peak than the right one......i was hittign most muscular good....very happy with all the progress and all the poses......weighed in at 205 and calculated my Bf right under 14%

i wish i can nail the hands over head vaccum pose one day! that suckers gonna be the shit!