PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts Warning

Big Phil
08-15-09, 3:29 pm
Im looking at animal cuts and the label says not to use if ur under 18? hows 17? does it really matter?

ghost
08-15-09, 3:45 pm
Im looking at animal cuts and the label says not to use if ur under 18? hows 17? does it really matter?

at 17, you do not want to be taking any supplements. if you are looking to lose weight, hit up a lot of cardio and a solid diet. where are you at in the detroit area? I live in Center Line and you are always more than welcome to come lift with me at the house, or come when we have the next abc.

but as a Company policy, no supplements are recommended for anyone under the age of 17.

Big Phil
08-15-09, 11:08 pm
Ah i see thank you very much i was not aware of that. And yea im stickin with a solid diet and cardio 45 mins a day 6 days a week but i was just looking for something extra. And im actually not near you im from dearborn about 10 mins from detroit but i no were centerline is. Id love to hit up some abc meets brother just always thought the age would be an issue.

Firefist
08-15-09, 11:44 pm
age is just a number bro. wait.....that didnt come out right haha.

its all good man, just show up to an abc, meet some people who love training as much as you do, make some new freinds, have a good session!

Big Phil
08-16-09, 12:06 pm
Haha alright thanks. yea i would love to hit some up.