PDA

View Full Version : Frank McGrath Interview at the Tampa Pro Show

MORPH999
08-16-09, 6:11 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjLGKjuOjdQ

looking awesome!

Madcat
08-16-09, 9:52 am
"Are you as hardcore as the pictures make you seem?" Hell yes he is. Dude is so badass, but yet so humble and friendly. Every year at the Arnold I get to talk to Frank for a decent amount of time, which he def. seems to do for everyone, and let me tell you, this guy is amazing.

I even talked to his sister this year too, and they are both just amazingly nice.

Fury317
08-16-09, 10:02 am
Fuck yeah he's looking awesome! Great job Wrath!

I'm loving the facial hair too haha. At first I thought it was some of the ProTan or something, but Im pretty sure he's rocking the 'stache

trainer89
08-16-09, 12:42 pm
He's looking great! Seems like a nice guy.

cartertk
08-16-09, 4:41 pm
I met Mr. Frank McGrath today at the ABC at Metroflexx. I can't even begin to describe how cool he is. And hardcore...fuckin right he is...doing drops sets...keeping my motivation up to the max 4 real. All respect and props to U, Frank. Keep doing what U doing, my man. Me and many more really appreciate what U do.

Muscleguy93
08-16-09, 7:59 pm
man i love this guy (no ****). Hes hardcore no bullshit to the point.

cartertk
08-16-09, 8:03 pm
And just a cool , fuckin dude str8 up. I hope he gets this message from me cuz I mean it.....seriously.....Wrath is cool as ah fan ya dig.

V Man
08-18-09, 2:58 pm
Lookin sick

He looks different than he did in the journey - I dunno what it is. He looks bigger and Leaner?

Bootleg
08-19-09, 9:37 am
Frank is the ish. Real bro, keeps it real no gimmicks, i too met me at metro over the past weekend.

Bootleg
08-19-09, 9:37 am
Lookin sick

He looks different than he did in the journey - I dunno what it is. He looks bigger and Leaner?

He's really vasucular i can say.

Kon_Rock
08-19-09, 3:07 pm
Wrath is in Unbelievable Shape! Lots of Hardwork and it has paid off!