PDA

View Full Version : animal pak pill

Amp211
08-17-09, 6:40 am
Did the pills in the animal pak get change? Cuz I just got a new can and they look little different.

xMATT182x
08-17-09, 6:44 am
Not to my knoweldge bro, been the same ever since I started taking the big bastards.

BubbyLight
08-17-09, 7:10 am
What's next has been going on for a year and some months now and is still under way. It is all announced on the board here so you can search out as much or as little as you want. I'm not being a smart butt at all bro, just don't feel like searching it all up for you :) LOL! Some things but not near all of it is:

New SCR Torrent flavor
Animal Max is now Universal Max protein
New Intra Aid flavor shortly after it's original release
New flavors for EAA Nitro (Fruit Punch) & BCAA Stack (Lemon Lime)
Newly reformulated Ultra Whey Pro, both mixability and flavor have been improved
New flavoring for Milk & Egg protein
New labels for Universal Brand products
New Animal Cuts formula
New gear for both Universal and Animal brands
New flavor for Shock Therapy & Storm (Blue Razz)
New formulation changes for Animal Pak
New formulation and tableting for Uni-Liver
There is much more...

Hg

this is from another post. and they are looking to reformulate the animal pak...whats the new can look like

weedlewott
08-17-09, 8:17 am
The can looks the same as it has for a while now. The Iconic Cans are the ones being sold right now. They have been reformulating the pak little by little since it's come out. It's a constant change because nutrition is always getting changed and improving. So if you're using an older version of the pak, or were using one of the older ones, you'll notice small changes. They won't look absolutely the same as last time.

Aggression
08-17-09, 10:24 am
The can looks the same as it has for a while now. The Iconic Cans are the ones being sold right now. They have been reformulating the pak little by little since it's come out. It's a constant change because nutrition is always getting changed and improving. So if you're using an older version of the pak, or were using one of the older ones, you'll notice small changes. They won't look absolutely the same as last time.

Correct. The newest version of Pak contains slight changes to the pills. One of them is larger than before, while others may have down-sized a bit. All in all, its a much better formula.

BadddAssMofo
08-18-09, 7:27 pm
Does anyone if the reformulation of Animal Pak means that it will now be available in Ireland again?............it was banned a couple of years back.

J-Dawg
08-19-09, 8:35 am
Does anyone if the reformulation of Animal Pak means that it will now be available in Ireland again?............it was banned a couple of years back.

Do you happen to know if Ireland follows the same guidelines as the UK?

BadddAssMofo
08-21-09, 10:28 am
The regulations are very similar, there both based on European Union guidelines. However, Ireland is slightly stricter than the UK. As far as I know the problem with the old pak was the level of vitamin B12 was too high, do you know if it's been changed?