PDA

View Full Version : Cuts and Coffee

GJN5002
08-18-09, 4:29 pm
I take the stims out of cuts cuts because I cant handle 750mg twice a day and I would rather sip on coffee in the morning and afternoon. I also take out 1 diuretic pill because coffee is a mild diuretic. Is this a decent game plan, am I not receiving the full benefit, am I taking it too many diuretics ( I have no experience with them)? Any help is appreciated.

I plan on logging my results but any predictions?

J-Dawg
08-20-09, 9:11 am
gjn, even though the stims are listed at 750mg, the caffeine content is about 2 cups of coffee/ pack (~210mg). Could you test out one stim pill per day to see how you react to it? Cuts will still be effective without the stim pill, however, there are some other components besides caffeine in the pill that are effective--raspberry ketones, coleus, evodiame that can help speed up fat loss. In regards to the diuretic complex, I like what TTL suggested for this. to actually save the diuretic components for the last week of your cut to really help draw out any stored water retention. My next cycle, I'll be giving this a shot. When you start your Cuts cycle, let me know, I'd like to follow along.

GJN5002
08-20-09, 10:22 am
gjn, even though the stims are listed at 750mg, the caffeine content is about 2 cups of coffee/ pack (~210mg). Could you test out one stim pill per day to see how you react to it? Cuts will still be effective without the stim pill, however, there are some other components besides caffeine in the pill that are effective--raspberry ketones, coleus, evodiame that can help speed up fat loss. In regards to the diuretic complex, I like what TTL suggested for this. to actually save the diuretic components for the last week of your cut to really help draw out any stored water retention. My next cycle, I'll be giving this a shot. When you start your Cuts cycle, let me know, I'd like to follow along.

thanks J-Dawg. I started Monday. Im going to start logging it in my journey when I weigh myself Saturday Morning. Im glad to know there is only about 200mg of caffeine so I will get rid of my afternoon picke me up coffee and throw in the stim pill. Ive been saving the stim pills and extra diuretic pills for later haha.