PDA

View Full Version : 6 weeks pak + m-stak + stak cycle

sephiroth_31ph
08-20-09, 8:40 am
hey guys its my 1st time to try this product, just bought
2 cans of animal mstack
2 cans of animal stack
and 1 can of animal pak..

im planning to do a 6 week cycles for this...
feel free to revise my set
up coz im just starting out i need advice for this one
(especially from from Bigant and other big guys out here) here goes

week -- pak-------------mstak---------- stak
00 --7 animal pak/week--7 mstak/week--7stak/week
01--7 animal pak/week--7 mstak/week--7stak/week
02--7 animal pak/week--7 mstak/week--7stak/week
03--2 animal pak/week--7 mstak/week--7stak/week
04--7 animal pak/week--7 mstak/week--7stak/week
05--7 animal pak/week--7 mstak/week--7stak/week
06--7 animal pak/week--7 mstak/week--7stak/week

how about it? my diet plan is in checked so i dont need to worry about it...im kinda concerned with the cycle if im on the right track...is whey on the morning and casseine at night good during this supplement cycle? tanx guys

J-Dawg
08-20-09, 9:04 am
Looks like a very solid cycle sephiroth_31ph. Since you are combining both Stak and M-Stak, be sure to keep your caloric intake high for optimal gains. You can use whey in the morning and casein prior to bed as you had mentioned. When doing so, b/c whey is absorbed quickly, be sure to eat a whole food meal within 30 minutes of having the whey shake.

sephiroth_31ph
08-20-09, 9:15 am
Looks like a very solid cycle sephiroth_31ph. Since you are combining both Stak and M-Stak, be sure to keep your caloric intake high for optimal gains. You can use whey in the morning and casein prior to bed as you had mentioned. When doing so, b/c whey is absorbed quickly, be sure to eat a whole food meal within 30 minutes of having the whey shake.

wow thats good to hear, i heard u have to remove the red pill cause its a stimulant what happens if i forgot to remove those and took the 2 red pills? will i be hyper active 24hrs?
can any one name each tablets of the animal stak and mstak here? so sorry for being so demanding guys..hehehe im a bit curious and cant wait to try this out...

J-Dawg
08-20-09, 9:30 am
wow thats good to hear, i heard u have to remove the red pill cause its a stimulant what happens if i forgot to remove those and took the 2 red pills? will i be hyper active 24hrs?
can any one name each tablets of the animal stak and mstak here? so sorry for being so demanding guys..hehehe im a bit curious and cant wait to try this out...

Out of the three, Animal M-Stak is the one that contains the stims in the red caps, so if you need to, you can always remove that one. Animal Stak has red pills, but these don't have any stims. For the rest, I'm actually not sure of the breakdown of each of the pills. I'd be curious to hear your results from this cycle. Be sure to keep us posted.

sephiroth_31ph
08-20-09, 9:43 am
Out of the three, Animal M-Stak is the one that contains the stims in the red caps, so if you need to, you can always remove that one. Animal Stak has red pills, but these don't have any stims. For the rest, I'm actually not sure of the breakdown of each of the pills. I'd be curious to hear your results from this cycle. Be sure to keep us posted.

sure i will, big thanks bro..

willah
08-20-09, 2:16 pm
If you work out late at night, you will want to remove the stim pill as you'll be sitting in bed wide awake.. But it does provide a very nice energy boost to your workout, so consider arranging your workout so that you can take advantage of it.

To the best of my knowledge, M-Stak at the very least is meant to be cycled - meaning 21 days on (a full can IIRC), 7 days off.. So running 2 cycles back to back might lead to diminished results, though I haven't tried it. Usually I have in excess of a month between cycles.

sephiroth_31ph
08-21-09, 7:18 am
If you work out late at night, you will want to remove the stim pill as you'll be sitting in bed wide awake.. But it does provide a very nice energy boost to your workout, so consider arranging your workout so that you can take advantage of it.

To the best of my knowledge, M-Stak at the very least is meant to be cycled - meaning 21 days on (a full can IIRC), 7 days off.. So running 2 cycles back to back might lead to diminished results, though I haven't tried it. Usually I have in excess of a month between cycles.

ok, how about this, i trained mostly 2 or 4 pm during my 6am-2pm duty..on what time should i be taking the pak stak and mstak and wht if im doin my duty at 2pm-10pm? whats the timing? big thanks bro...

Aggression
08-21-09, 8:54 am
ok, how about this, i trained mostly 2 or 4 pm during my 6am-2pm duty..on what time should i be taking the pak stak and mstak and wht if im doin my duty at 2pm-10pm? whats the timing? big thanks bro...

6am-2pm:
Pak: with breakfast
M-stak: 30min after breakfast
Stak: 30min pre workout

2pm-10pm:

*we recommend taking M-stak 3-4hrs apart from Stak, so take it after your first meal. the timings should stay the same, regardless of your shifts. Just be sure to take Stak pre workout, and keep the other 2 products the same.

sephiroth_31ph
08-22-09, 3:32 am
6am-2pm:

2pm-10pm:

*we recommend taking M-stak 3-4hrs apart from Stak, so take it after your first meal. the timings should stay the same, regardless of your shifts. Just be sure to take Stak pre workout, and keep the other 2 products the same.

with regards to the 2pm-10pm shift can i go with
Stak: Pre workoout
and Mstak: late afternoon or during dinner time?

would that be ok or have it 30 min before meals (mstak&stak)