PDA

View Full Version : ditch another NO product for Pump?

DConers
08-20-09, 9:56 pm
Whats up everyone? I'm new to the F O R V M I'm 19 years old and have been training at my local gym consistently for over a year now and I'm ready to take my body building to the next level

Just recently a good friend of mine introduced me to animal pak and i love it. I started taking supplements and nothing makes me feel better than the pak. right now the only supplements I'm taking are animal pak, whey protien and **a different brand of NO powder.

After being very satisfied with animal pak and visiting this website I came across animal pump and was wondering what other NO users would recommend, or maybe how they match up against each other scientifically.

Thank you in advance for your input and I look forward to becoming an active member of this community.

Gambit
08-20-09, 10:07 pm
Whats up everyone? I'm new to the F O R V M I'm 19 years old and have been training at my local gym consistently for over a year now and I'm ready to take my body building to the next level

Just recently a good friend of mine introduced me to animal pak and i love it. I started taking supplements and nothing makes me feel better than the pak. right now the only supplements I'm taking are animal pak, whey protien and *****

After being very satisfied with animal pak and visiting this website I came across animal pump and was wondering what other NO users would recommend, or maybe how they match up against each other scientifically.

Thank you in advance for your input and I look forward to becoming an active member of this community.

Hey man, glad to have you hear. Check out the rules and you'll find see that we don't mention different companies products by name. We can speak in generalities, but never mention specifically the product or company.

Universal offeres a product called NOX3, which is an amazing NO product. There's a lot of people around here that rock that product. Animal Pump is also a great product, with a few NO boosters, but also creatine and many other pre-workout goodies.

BigDubbDiesel
08-20-09, 10:13 pm

Just recently a good friend of mine introduced me to animal pak and i love it. I started taking supplements and nothing makes me feel better than the pak. right now the only supplements I'm taking are animal pak, whey protien and a different brand of NO powder.

to each his own man, but i'd try out shock therapy by universal, awesome pump and theres little to no tolerance buildup by the end of the tub...get on the blue raz and never look back....if youre hardcore stack it with pump and hope theres enough 45's to go around...haha

eat big and train hard -Dubb

TigerAce01
08-20-09, 10:17 pm
Pump and Shock Therapy are not only great products, but are a very healthy formula...something not many other companies worry about.

-Ace

DConers
08-20-09, 10:18 pm
thank you for the responses guys and I'm sorry for my ignorance of the rules. It wont happen again I promise.

TigerAce01
08-20-09, 10:27 pm
thank you for the responses guys and I'm sorry for my ignorance of the rules. It wont happen again I promise.

It was your first post, nobody holds anything against you brother, no worries!

-Ace

MELTDOWN
08-20-09, 10:45 pm
Fixed it for ya..... Carry On !!!

violator
08-21-09, 4:59 am
shock kicks ass!

Aggression
08-21-09, 9:05 am
shock kicks ass!

Agreed. Shock Therapy is my favorite of all the NO products. Right now I'm using NOX3, because I'm pre-contest, not using any creatine products. Can't wait to get back on ST tho!

DConers
08-24-09, 12:38 am
thanks for all the responses everyone I've taken what you all said and did alittle research of my own I decided I am going to try shock therapy I'll let you all know how it works out. thanks again!

Little Z
08-24-09, 12:48 am
thanks for all the responses everyone I've taken what you all said and did alittle research of my own I decided I am going to try shock therapy I'll let you all know how it works out. thanks again!

great choice man, i swear you will not be dissapointed..

ST is an amazing product and what i love is how you can take it as suggested pre-workout but also toss it in with some Intra-Aid and have
an intense and incredibly tasty intra work-out drink..

TigerAce01
08-24-09, 12:52 am
great choice man, i swear you will not be dissapointed..

ST is an amazing product and what i love is how you can take it as suggested pre-workout but also toss it in with some Intra-Aid and have
an intense and incredibly tasty intra work-out drink..

I use that for my marathon training sessions during my peak phases. 3 hours a day, twice a day. It keeps you focused and going, and makes sure you don't burn off too much muscle. Great shit.

-Ace