PDA

View Full Version : Universal/Animal at the Olympia

Beach91
08-21-09, 12:52 pm
Hi Guys,

Sorry to waste anyones time who reads this but i could use a little advice.

My girl and I are talking about heading to Vegas this year, and we just bought a house, so the dollars are tight. I dont party, dont drink but love everything bodybuilding so i agreed that if we can find a cheap 3-4 day vacation package over the olympia weekend and only on that weekend, i would go further into debt for it, just 2 go to the olympia. itd be worth it though

I was wondering if Animal/Universal has plans for a small little booth at the O.

Maybe Ltd. Ed. Gear?

ABC happening that weekend? I would love to hit up one of these if theres going to be 1.
I religously check the pics from all the ABCs, and am a very visually motivated bodybuilder, so when i have a rough day, i check the pics to light a little fire in me, it may sound weird, but to be a part of an ABC would make the trip, and all the extra debt, all worthwhile. It may be sad to those who would go to Vegas for all the other attractions, but i would be goin for the ABC, and the experience and its a main factor in my decision.

So if anyone has any info. at Corporate on this and is willing to share when they have time in the next few weeks that would really help me out.

thanks for your time
beach

C.Coronato
08-21-09, 2:52 pm
Here ya go brother:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27171

Beach91
08-21-09, 4:29 pm
Thanks TreeTrunk, i shoulda searched it out way more,

sorry to waste your time, theres way more important stuff on this board for u to read into,

but thanks for the info. and as for the other thread on you, congratulations on your achievements and accomplishments.

beach

C.Coronato
08-21-09, 4:31 pm
Thanks TreeTrunk, i shoulda searched it out way more,

sorry to waste your time, theres way more important stuff on this board for u to read into,

but thanks for the info. and as for the other thread on you, congratulations on your achievements and accomplishments.

beach

No worries beach, we are all here to help. Much aprpeciated, and hope to see you out in Vegas brother.

Actually G just posted a new one .. Check it

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27290

rev8ball
09-02-09, 11:50 am
Hi Guys,

Sorry to waste anyones time who reads this but i could use a little advice.

My girl and I are talking about heading to Vegas this year, and we just bought a house, so the dollars are tight. I dont party, dont drink but love everything bodybuilding so i agreed that if we can find a cheap 3-4 day vacation package over the olympia weekend and only on that weekend, i would go further into debt for it, just 2 go to the olympia. itd be worth it though

I was wondering if Animal/Universal has plans for a small little booth at the O.

Maybe Ltd. Ed. Gear?

ABC happening that weekend? I would love to hit up one of these if theres going to be 1.
I religously check the pics from all the ABCs, and am a very visually motivated bodybuilder, so when i have a rough day, i check the pics to light a little fire in me, it may sound weird, but to be a part of an ABC would make the trip, and all the extra debt, all worthwhile. It may be sad to those who would go to Vegas for all the other attractions, but i would be goin for the ABC, and the experience and its a main factor in my decision.

So if anyone has any info. at Corporate on this and is willing to share when they have time in the next few weeks that would really help me out.

thanks for your time
beach

In regards to coming out here, I posted some ideas here. Take a look:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26815 Post #4

If you need help with anything else with a trip out here, hit me help, and maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Beach91
09-02-09, 1:13 pm
Thanks Rev,

I actually have checked out that post, thanks for the hints and tips, i appreciate the help.

We actually just booked our flights n hotel last nite, and i cant wait to get to the expo on friday and saturday.

thanks for the help, if i have any more questions or probs, i will hit u up

thanksagain
beach

rev8ball
09-03-09, 12:09 am
No prob - any time.

Looking forward to meeting ya, bro......