PDA

View Full Version : Help with supplement ideas

charlievanriper
08-21-09, 3:23 pm
Guys I am currently using a 4500 mg amino acid in tablet form, I am almost out and wanted some recomendations from you guys as to which Amino Acid and supplements would be my best bet.
Currently I am using Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Milk & Egg protein
the other Amino Acid tabs
Uni Liver
I am using a stand alone Beta Alinine supplement ( probably will not continue )
and Micronized powdered Creatine
Also I just ran out of Powdered BCAA
and I use Powdered AKG-Arginine

Money is vary tight so I struggle a little to keep up with this, I am ordering Animal flex since I feel its important ( and Probably did not qualify for the free can from the Flex promo ) and another cycle of Stak ( its been 8 weeks since the last cycle), and another can of Animal pak 44 so what I want to do is find out how I can get the most bang here by maybe compilingall those that can be compliled into 1 or 2 additional products. I hope this makes sense.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thier is just so much confusing informationout thier.

This is my routine the uniliver I take with meals
the beta Alanine I take before w/o's
the creatine and BCAA powder and the AKG Arginine I mix with water and gatorade to make a pre workout and intra w/o drink
The Amino Acid tabs I take at wake up, before bed, and in between meals,and if its a really hard day I take 4 before and after w/o.
Animal Pak is taken with Bk
Also when this cycle of stak is done I am saving to do a cycle of Animal test and then run a cycle of m-Stak is thier any additions you can make, as I really want to make some gains in the oncomming weeks. I have been a little stagnant lately.

GJN5002
08-21-09, 3:27 pm
you dont really need the aminos. just eat your meals and have your pwo goodies and you should have sufficient aminos

i like eaa stack though

C.Coronato
08-21-09, 3:34 pm
You can get teh creatine, beta ala9, and AKG in Storm and Pump. So that cuts down on some products. Amino wise, a good bang for your buck is Sport Pharma BCAA Max or Amino Max.

charlievanriper
08-21-09, 4:06 pm
tree wow thx it seems Storm will cut out everything and give me that pre w/o boost Ive been trying to create. do I use it before or during or both.

charlievanriper
08-21-09, 4:06 pm
you dont really need the aminos. just eat your meals and have your pwo goodies and you should have sufficient aminos

i like eaa stack though

Thx Gin

J-Dawg
08-21-09, 4:10 pm
You mentioned that you are already using Uni-Liver. These are a great source of aminos as well as extra b-vitamins and nutrients. Pop a couple of these along with each meal for some extra aminos. Very affordable too.

C.Coronato
08-21-09, 4:27 pm
tree wow thx it seems Storm will cut out everything and give me that pre w/o boost Ive been trying to create. do I use it before or during or both.

No problem brother, Shock Therapy would also be another option. Shock and Pump have energy in there for pre workout. The Storm is a creatine matrix that you can use in place of whenever you were using the other creatine.

charlievanriper
08-21-09, 4:47 pm
I was impressed with Storm it has everything I take, but after reading about Shock Therapy it might be a better option for me, It has all the creatine mixes and Alinine, arginine plus a lot of other good stuff. I cannot due both Pump and either drink, this is my plight I need the best source to give me the boost to get thru my heavy intense lifts. I am looking for gains in strength and lean mass. I am thinking Shock Therapy what do you think, also whats the best flavor blue raspberry or grape in your Humble opinion?

No problem brother, Shock Therapy would also be another option. Shock and Pump have energy in there for pre workout. The Storm is a creatine matrix that you can use in place of whenever you were using the other creatine.

charlievanriper
08-21-09, 4:48 pm
I sent you a messege bro about Uni Liver tabs, did you get it?

You mentioned that you are already using Uni-Liver. These are a great source of aminos as well as extra b-vitamins and nutrients. Pop a couple of these along with each meal for some extra aminos. Very affordable too.

J-Dawg
08-21-09, 4:51 pm
I sent you a messege bro about Uni Liver tabs, did you get it?

Thanks. Just got it bro.

charlievanriper
09-08-09, 7:35 pm
Guys Thx for the info on Shock Therapy
its the shit man I have never gotten the results in the weight room I'm getting now.
back on UniLiver 3 to 4 tabs per meal and absolutely seeing great results. I dont do Aminos any more just my UniLivers ( my new best friend lol)
So basically after our previous discussions I have dumped everything, my stack is quite easy now:
Pak
Flex
Omega
Milk & Egg
( these are my core )
Shock Therapy
Stak

I've just ordered a second can of Stak ( I'm one Day 13 ) and a bottle of N1T to run concurent thru the next 3 weeks, then 2 weeks of the boosters and then 2 back to back cans of Test. this should blow my current stats thru the roof. then I'll use a can or 2 of M-Stak rest from the boosters about 4 to 5 weeks and then I am thinking of hitting it hard with a double Stak of Stak and Test together.

I was going to use them together this cycle but money will not allow it, so a little at a time.

I should be fine running 2 cans concurent or should I take a week before starting Can 2. I was thinking not breaking the cycle would be best thru 2 cans then rest.

charlievanriper
09-09-09, 5:50 pm
Oh Well the time for advice is over, the guestion was asked but never answered so now I have the new stuff and I'm just going to do it as I feel it should be done.
Going right into another Can Of Stak and I'm going to add The N1-T as an addition at night and about 20 minutes before the Stak. We shall see how this works.