PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts - Pill Timing

Artem_
08-21-09, 5:59 pm
The Animal Cuts pack says to take one pack upon waking and another 4 hours later. Do you take the first pill before or after breakfast? Do they mean RIGHT upon waking? How long do I need to wait to eat breakfast after I take the first pack?

Is taking the second pack exactly four hours after the first one necessary? It might be hard to take a pack at work. Would 1 upon waking and one before bed work?
Also, should I time it around workouts?
Thanks,

justinbrown
08-21-09, 7:01 pm
you shouldnt really need cuts at 16...but that wont stop you haha...

take the pack when you wake up, then wait like 30 mins before breakfast...take your animal pak (i assume you got the basics down if your taking a fatburner...)

take your second pack of cuts before your workout...30 mins before...

but yes...you should try a pack before bed first and post how well you slept tomorrow :)

seriously dude dont do it...all you need is a solid diet and training program, no need for fatburners...try taking CLA or even better Animal Omega and you will deff see some great changes in body composition, minus putting things in your body that could most definately be harmful at your age (im aware im only 2 years older, ill tell you that i dont use cuts either)

just my .02

hope i helped!

TigerAce01
08-21-09, 7:08 pm
Don't take cuts before bed. Some freaks on here have built up a crazy tolerance to stims and can do it...but don't.

And you don't need Cuts at 16. Skip it and move onto a nice diet.

-Ace

naturalguy
08-22-09, 10:18 am
We can't recommend Animal supplements to those under 18

Artem_
08-22-09, 12:07 pm
Thank you for the advice. I'll be doing one before my breakfast shake and one a bit later at school or work, then. On days I lift, I'll do my second one before lifting.
And I'm 17 in a week and my diet is 100% in check. I've been on keto for more than two months now. I had to stop lifting for 6 weeks and am just coming back.

This stuff smells really weird... fruity and pharmaceutical. And they're very colorful. It's fine to keep drinking coffee and tea on Cuts, right? I drink a lot of green tea.

TigerAce01
08-22-09, 12:13 pm
Read this.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22865

-Ace

BubbyLight
08-24-09, 7:38 am
i think if ur diet is 100% in check then you shouldnt need cuts...just exercize alone should be enough. you do not need a supplement like cuts at your age

Artem_
08-26-09, 5:47 pm
If I'm lifting in the evening, should I take the first Cuts before breakfast and the second 30 mins before lifting?