PDA

View Full Version : Supporters

noend
08-21-09, 9:24 pm
This is a selfish sport, hobby, lifestyle, or career with that I don't think there is a lot of public recognition to those who lay behind us. Those people who support us while not completely understanding why we do what we do. If it is helping us make meals, making arrangements around our workout schedule, just being there to tell us good job, etc...

This post is to honor those people. The people behind the curtain that make this life a little easier for each of us.

violator
08-26-09, 8:29 am
true dat....big ups to the cats in the backgrounds of our lives...we need to be supported thru our challenges in life in order to grow physically & mentally...

"id like to thank all the little people that made my life possible." - haha....

peace

Survivor831
08-26-09, 11:20 am
Having somebody around definatley makes things a little easier. All of the help is greatly appreciated. Plus we are spending a lot of our hard earned money....... thanks for understanding. Cool Thread!

SailinScotty
08-26-09, 11:37 am
Great idea for a thread. Having someone support us and cheer us on makes it easier then going at it alone.

I want to say "Thanks to my fans out there, without you this award wouldn't have been possible."