PDA

View Full Version : Just a

Shifty
08-24-09, 5:15 am
Little one this time.

The question is:

I have to train different times of the Day to fit around work and my Home Life.

When training in the morning or the afternoon came i stick Shock and Torrent together for Prework out boost and then the usal Postwork out drink of Torent.

Keep Banging.I love the Animal in me.

BubbyLight
08-24-09, 7:22 am
so u mix both together? how does that taste. im so cheap i can only do torrent post

Shifty
08-24-09, 7:46 am
I have not mix them together yet, i got the question little bit twisted,

I would like to know if you can mix Torrent and Shock pre work out and what the affect would be when training and post training.

Aggression
08-24-09, 10:31 am

I would like to know if you can mix Torrent and Shock pre work out and what the affect would be when training and post training.

There have been a few people on this board that have done a 'Torrent cycle', in which they took a serving both pre and post. They experienced good results, but it all comes down to how fat your wallet is. Torrent ain't cheap, and using it twice per day might get expensive. if you have the resources, give it a shot and report back in for us buddy.

J-Dawg
08-24-09, 10:41 am

You could mix them together, however, I wouldn't drink it all at once. I would suggest sipping on the blend 45min to an hour prior to working out. In all, how many servings of Torrent would you be doing on your training days?

Fury317
08-24-09, 10:41 am
There have been a few people on this board that have done a 'Torrent cycle', in which they took a serving both pre and post. They experienced good results, but it all comes down to how fat your wallet is. Torrent ain't cheap, and using it twice per day might get expensive. if you have the resources, give it a shot and report back in for us buddy.

Yeah I tried it a while back. My bank account definitely noticed a difference, but I didnt notice anything substantial during the workout. Save your money and just go with Shock pre, and Torrent post.

violator
08-26-09, 7:19 am
bro, if u can afford it then fuckin A....

Tiny(wonder what happened to the guy?)...used to recommend torrent pre/ during & post workout....while it might be a bit of overkill on the aminos the carbs will blow u up....especially when u start the TEST.....