PDA

View Full Version : My Journey! ripped and lean!

Ealol
08-24-09, 9:16 am
Io,
Well first of all i donno where i should post this but any help advice is really welcomed and appreciated
I am lifting for 1 year already and tried Animal Pak and from what i have to say it fucking kicks ass
I decided to have some sort of journey a goal i wanna become an Animal for that i would need some help
Here are a thew things about me am 19 years old from Romania 5.7 feet tall and weight 172 lbs pounds
(hope mesearues are ok since we here use other) I say that I'm having much mass am like Fedor Emelianenko
just not that huge my goal is to get more ripped and be more lean . What i do at the moment is i go 4x
times a week to gym and am on a ketogenic diet very low carbs and sugar doing it for 3 weeks and there
are some changes already . So what I wan't now is to go 4x times to gym (donno yet what kind of routine i should adept) be still on keto diet add 2x more
HIIT training and take suppliment again I am going for Animal Pak combined with Cuts i heard about Cuts
and i really wanna try it out . So basically my day starts at 9 a.m. then i pop my cuts followed by 30 mins
of cardio (donno exactly what type should i do treadmill cycling or some other stuff) then i eat my breakfast
togetherwith an Animal Pak 12 a.m. i go to gym later a big meal after 3 hours another meal then after
1 hour i pop another cuts and do HIIT if it is a HIIT day since i do it only twice a weak after 2x meals and rest. So this is my schedule
I would appreciated to correct me improve something give advice suggestions changes anything that could make it better
so i can reach my goal and follow the journey! Ty in advance and sorry for wrong spelling and grammar!