PDA

View Full Version : White Pimp Hat Up In The Shop

Beach91
08-24-09, 5:35 pm
Brothers snap it up, the pimp hat is in the shop.

thanks to Animal/Universal for putting LE gear up in the shop

beach

rocky36
08-24-09, 5:58 pm
sweet

Firefist
08-24-09, 6:42 pm
thanks for lettin us know. appreciate it. gettin that asap.

there goes another 20. oh wait, 40, i have to get the white tank as well.....fuck.....haha.

G Diesel
08-24-09, 6:58 pm
Laughing at the title of this thread... Haha.

Mine is slightly less than fresh now as it has a combination of Metroflex, Muscle Mill, Greg Long's and Skiba's dirt and grime on it. But what it lacks in pimp crispness, it makes up for in character and authenticity.

Peace, G

Firefist
08-24-09, 7:00 pm
Laughing at the title of this thread... Haha.

Mine is slightly less than fresh now as it has a combination of Metroflex, Muscle Mill, Greg Long's and Skiba's dirt and grime on it. But what it lacks in pimp crispness, it makes up for in character and authenticity.

Peace, G

G, once pimpin, always straight pimpin.

mritter3
08-24-09, 9:24 pm
thanks for the heads up man.

futurefreak101
08-24-09, 10:42 pm
for the sake of animal/universal they need to put out that black and red iconic Tee...i would be on that shit like white on rice...i stopped wearing all my animal shirts because there all really old and just dont fit too well and im sick of looking at red and yellow...please...put that black and red tee out or something..i know ive been begging this for a while haha.

krazyassmexican
08-24-09, 10:58 pm
i thought it was a real pimp hat, so i went to check the shop

and i found something bad ass the animal cuts tank is bad as fuck too bad i am unemployed and workers comp doesnt exist for me :(

i will kill for one of them

futurefreak101
08-24-09, 11:03 pm
i thought it was a real pimp hat, so i went to check the shop

and i found something bad ass the animal cuts tank is bad as fuck too bad i am unemployed and workers comp doesnt exist for me :(

i will kill for one of them

hahhaha im unemployed too..shit is a joke man..i been looking but everything i find is really far and not worth my time or part time and i can make more on unemployment..i just want to wake up and go to work like i used too..i hate this shit..keep up

krazyassmexican
08-24-09, 11:11 pm
hahhaha im unemployed too..shit is a joke man..i been looking but everything i find is really far and not worth my time or part time and i can make more on unemployment..i just want to wake up and go to work like i used too..i hate this shit..keep up

shit bro at least you are gettin offers i keep applying and deep inside me i feel like as soon as i walk out of those places they dump my application in the garbage or they clean their asses with it

futurefreak101
08-24-09, 11:27 pm
shit bro at least you are gettin offers i keep applying and deep inside me i feel like as soon as i walk out of those places they dump my application in the garbage or they clean their asses with it

yup...things are only going to get worse..with all the spending the government is doing..

personally i say everyone should stop paying fucking taxes..stop worrying about there fucking ipods, flat screens and all that other worthless shit and start living off the land like god meant it to be..the system were in is so fucked its not even funny..the government is sitting there laughing while millions of americans cant even pay there bills.

no thread hijack sorry.

Razor
08-25-09, 1:06 pm
*pulls out credit card with lightning velocity*

Fury317
08-25-09, 1:12 pm
What I lack in pimp crispness, I make up for in character and authenticity.

Peace, G

Hey G, I changed up your quote a little, but I think I might get this tatted on me somewhere hahaha.

Bro, I found this too funny to let slide.

Anyways the hat AND the tank are badass

JUGGERNAUT
08-25-09, 1:13 pm
Would go nicely with my new converse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zKCUG20xs

Survivor831
08-27-09, 8:14 pm
Just got my hats today, and let me tell you they are badass! Get on these quick. I got two and might order two more.

jon_carter13
08-27-09, 10:39 pm
Just ordered mine out of the shop. Can't wait to get back to the states and sport that bad boy!