PDA

View Full Version : Akron/Canton Powerhouse Gym ABC 8/29/09

MrMuscles22
08-29-09, 4:39 pm
What up guys? Here are the pics from the latest Akron/Canton session. We ended up with 7 people coming...kind of a small crew this time, but the intensity was not lacking!

Enjoy

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o281/MrMuscles22/Powerhouse%20ABC%208-29-09/?albumview=grid

Big C
08-29-09, 4:50 pm
Awesome pics bro......I love that gym. Glad to meet up with those I knew and all the new guys I got to meet. Megan lookin huge as always too.....lol.

MrMuscles22
08-29-09, 4:55 pm
Awesome pics bro......I love that gym. Glad to meet up with those I knew and all the new guys I got to meet. Megan lookin huge as always too.....lol.

Yeah man..it was a good session. Megan was looking HUGE, even though she was a hot mess, LAMO!

Big C
08-29-09, 4:56 pm
True true......and what the hell was that cream she was rubbing all over her body? I got out of the shower and Matt was waiting for her to take to dinner. I think she was tanning??? LOL.

Yeah man..it was a good session. Megan was looking HUGE, even though she was a hot mess, LAMO!

MrMuscles22
08-29-09, 5:16 pm
True true......and what the hell was that cream she was rubbing all over her body? I got out of the shower and Matt was waiting for her to take to dinner. I think she was tanning??? LOL.

She did go tanning, I bet she was smelling like a hot mess after that! LMFAO! Look out Matt..hope you had the windows down! lol She cracks me up man!

Flash419
08-29-09, 6:09 pm
Cool pics guys.. sorry I missed it. What really sucks is I AM STILL NOT CALLED TO WORK YET! I could have went and came back by now. Ohh well.. that's the life of a railroader. LOL

I'll be there next time!

MrMuscles22
08-29-09, 6:17 pm
Cool pics guys.. sorry I missed it. What really sucks is I AM STILL NOT CALLED TO WORK YET! I could have went and came back by now. Ohh well.. that's the life of a railroader. LOL

I'll be there next time!

Shit man that sucks! Next time will be a hell of a session in a hardcore gym! Maybe we can even have a guest by the name of Erik Fankhouser come up for it.....

SDis623
08-29-09, 6:29 pm
Shit man that sucks! Next time will be a hell of a session in a hardcore gym! Maybe we can even have a guest by the name of Erik Fankhouser come up for it.....

Erik or Evan or someone??? Oh yeah explain MGN Cinnamon Bun !

MrMuscles22
08-29-09, 6:38 pm
Erik or Evan or someone??? Oh yeah explain MGN Cinnamon Bun !

I would love to explain the Cinnamon Bun, but since this is an Animal ran site, we aren't allowed to discuss other companies products. Erik has come up for one session that I missed, but he has expressed interest in coming to another session, so hopefully once the WV State/Mid-Atlantic Grand Prix is over and he is settled in with his new baby, maybe we can get him to come up. I highly doubt Evan would come out to Ohio from Jersey, but we can always have hope. lol

SDis623
08-29-09, 6:42 pm
I would love to explain the Cinnamon Bun, but since this is an Animal ran site, we aren't allowed to discuss other companies products. Erik has come up for one session that I missed, but he has expressed interest in coming to another session, so hopefully once the WV State/Mid-Atlantic Grand Prix is over and he is settled in with his new baby, maybe we can get him to come up. I highly doubt Evan would come out to Ohio from Jersey, but we can always have hope. lol

haha yeah thats true. Lets go Erik!!

Madcat
08-30-09, 10:37 am
Actually, for those that came to the first Cbus session, remember Vinny came so who knows maybe in time, OX can visit too!

Iceiktitan
08-31-09, 1:53 am
You crack me up bro.

She did go tanning, I bet she was smelling like a hot mess after that! LMFAO! Look out Matt..hope you had the windows down! lol She cracks me up man!

G Diesel
08-31-09, 9:16 am
A solid crew tossing big weights proving yet again what we already knew... Ohio is Animal country. Good shit fellas.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
08-31-09, 11:16 am
Great pics, and Big dudes. Nice fellas, ill see most of you in a week and a half.

mritter3
08-31-09, 1:33 pm
pics look great fellas, wish i could have been there...maybe we could do like an all ohio event and every chapter could meet somewhere, and then someone like erik or evan or whoever could come and support it....

MrMuscles22
08-31-09, 2:12 pm
pics look great fellas, wish i could have been there...maybe we could do like an all ohio event and every chapter could meet somewhere, and then someone like erik or evan or whoever could come and support it....

Sounds good to me! We could always hit up Metro Fitness in Columbus (kinda a middle point in the state) and hang out there for the night afterwards.

Aggression
09-01-09, 3:19 pm
Lots of thick muscle up in that house, nicely done. Big C you're looking large as hell bro.