PDA

View Full Version : "DIG DEEP"-The Iron Mentality (BAMBAM's BOOK)

BamBam
08-30-09, 3:30 pm
YO!! Been a while since I been on the FORVM...but still hangin in there. Just busy with work, my lady, my new westside certification progress, training, and the fact I share a computer with 5 other ppl in my family haha. Oh well, but just dropping in to say that I, BAMBAM92, will be...

Writing a BOOK...yes...I can read and write (contrary to rumors...ha)...and this book will be about the mental aspect of doing what we do, but also, how...IMHO..if you adopt some of our philosophies, mindsets, etc...it can make some of the struggles of daily life easier for the normal man or woman. Kinda like a more "hardcore" and "real" 'Chicken Soup-esque' book...just sraight no bullshit stuff...of course there may be some training advice or maybe a way that if the reader decides to pick up the weights for the first time or get back in shape or whatever...then they can contact me, or help get the word out to increase FORVM members...I dunno...and yes, the subject line is the title...or part.

ANYWHO, I was just wanting to ensure 2 things... A.) I my book, if I mention the name of ANIMAL and or UNIVERSAL and the people associated (maybe just screen names) if anyone would care?? and B.) If anyone out there would like to help contribute to this book...one person in mind who I look up to a great deal and pull a lot of stuff from would be G-Diesel and also BEASTOFRAGE aka Curt Dennis Jr. Just curious guys...

Any and all help would be appreciated guys and gals and lemme know what you think about my idea(s).

IN IRON,
BB-

Madcat
08-30-09, 9:38 pm
Damn, I thought I had been off here for awhile, good to see ya checking in man.

Sounds pretty solid writing a book and shit. Good luck man.

shizz702
08-30-09, 9:56 pm
Sounds like a great idea bro!

It would make for a good read.

I've written at extensively about the subject and related material here in my living thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=18814

Check it out whenever you get a chance, and if you like my stuff, drop me a pm and I'd love to contribute to the book.

DanTheMan
08-31-09, 8:40 pm
sounds sick bro... if you need any help don't be afraid to ask.

BamBam
08-15-10, 1:27 pm
Ok Ok, I know this has been collecting dust, but just letting everyone know I am still writing this book. It will be something to behold when I am done with it.

ANy help or insight would be awesome...

IN IRON,
BB-

Legacy
08-15-10, 2:37 pm
Ok Ok, I know this has been collecting dust, but just letting everyone know I am still writing this book. It will be something to behold when I am done with it.

ANy help or insight would be awesome...

IN IRON,
BB-

Nice bro. Very hard to find a book out there that just deals with the mental aspect.

BamBam
08-15-10, 2:52 pm
Nice bro. Very hard to find a book out there that just deals with the mental aspect.

It is becoming a pretty great book. A lot of different chapters with different views from my friends and other training guys.

Should be on Oprah's book Club but that will never happen lol

IN IRON,
BB-